Ichthys

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jabre

Dec 22, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A great Bible teaching site i use is called Ichthys.com
It has the best Bible teaching i've seen anywhere, except maybe Curt Omo's Bible Academy, which the owner of Ichthys also promotes. It has milk and meat alike for spiritual growth, and it is one of the well...only 2 sites that i know of that teaches the REAL truth about the Bible. i suggest all Christians who see this check it out.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
It has the best Bible teaching i've seen anywhere, except maybe Curt Omo's Bible Academy, which the owner of Ichthys also promotes. It has milk and meat alike for spiritual growth, and it is one of the well...only 2 sites that i know of that teaches the REAL truth about the Bible. i suggest all Christians who see this check it out.
@Jabre The acrostic ICHTHUS has been a widely used motif:

Ichthus Symbol

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've skimmed through some of his/ her/ their teachings.

Since you are familiar with it, what does he refer to as "Satan's worldwide religion"?

I'll check back later.

Jabre

Dec 22, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i don't know too much, all i know is that he's irrefutably disproven OSAS and the pre trib rapture, so i listen to him. he has a gmail you can commnicate with via Ichthys.com

Reactions: Wynona

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i don't know too much, all i know is that he's irrefutably disproven OSAS and the pre trib rapture, so i listen to him. he has a gmail you can commnicate with via Ichthys.com

Alright, well without passing judgment either way, the parts I was reading seemed fairly solid and well presented, so I'll try and keep the tab open and maybe give it a closer look later.

Thank you for the heads up.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can easily tell you what the world wide relgiion is . Its this all inclusive many path religion . known as the dragons religon

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Since you have digital capabilities Jabby, check this out:

https://www.jw.org/en/library/books/enjoy-life-forever/

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You say these two sites teach "the REAL truth about the Bible." I would say that it is the Bible that teaches the truth.