If anyone cares...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Robbie... 562 views in a single day is terrific! Look for that video to do incredibly well!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Robbie... Any devotional videos in the pipeline? I can hear your friends now... "Oh wow man.... The guy has flipped out!" -Haha!

Robbie

Jan 4, 2011
Huntington Beeach
Thanks man... yeah I'm stoked... on vimeo it got like 2000... my favorite comment was one of my atheist friends sent me a message that said, "Love the message at the end" I was thinking, "Seed planted = )"

And Yeah... I already went through that with all my friends years ago after I had only been a Christian for a couple years and I set off on a Crusade to let them all know they were sinners... haha... once I figured that was about as effective as slapping them in the head with the bible in the name of Jesus... I mellowed out and worked on just loving them... I've noticed my friends are a lot more willing to listen to my beliefs when they feel loved instead of judged... go figure... Jesus was right again... haha

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Robbie... I pray along with the BBNRadio network at 1:30 PM and 4:00 AM EST (I work third)... Will take the time to remember you in prayer! God bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Watching it now...it's taking ages to download :blink: ..

Wow! I could watch this for hours...so mesmerizingly awesome! Thanks for giving us a glimpse of your world Robbie.

Love it! :wub:

Blessings!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOVE IT!

Especially the opening frames.

X Sinner

Jun 7, 2012
Massachusetts
Awesome!
The one thing I miss about living in California is the waves.
I'm inland from Boston, but the waves here are like 2-3" kinda like the wake that skiing squirrel makes in the kiddie pool. lol

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
I always enjoy Robbie's posts ..... positive , uplifting , and his photography of Creation is artwork at it's finest . Almost like he has a gift from above for these things.