If Jesus is not original pronunciation, how does it save?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Smitty

Nov 2, 2016
kerwin said:
You really need to learn to use a dictionary.

I doubt you do but your words made it seem like you lack knowledge; perhaps because you are just learning English. I know that instead you have probably allowed Satan to narrow your mindset as he is tricky.

For instance, name of the Law means authority of the Law; which you are probably aware of already. In short. context indicates what the word name means and there are many persons that are named Yahushua but only one that saves. Therefor it is clearly not speaking of the meaningless sounds of the surname.

The letter is deceptive but the Spirit is true. Please, learn to listen to the Spirit!
Please become Saved for the sake of your eternal soul!

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Born_Again said:
I had two options here, 1. Laugh at how upset you got and try to ignore your tone and language in the first post.. or 2. I could delete your post and deal with your violations of the conduct rules for CyB.

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, but if you want to keep an attitude, thats cool too! :)

BA
:lol: :lol: :lol: ............. :mellow: I would laugh at how much of a joke this thread is...............if the OP wasn't so serious about it.