If The Kingdom isn't here yet then what is JESUS CHRIST a King of?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did they not crucify physical God on a Cross? Do you question all Scripture?

If they listened to Satan over and over, why would that stop as long as Satan is walking around talking to humans?
Angles were with God for untold ages of time but still chose to rebel. Many humans will do the same!

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luke 14:15,23
...Blessed is he that shall eat bread in the kingdom of God.
And the lord said unto the servant, Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
there was no physical temple on the land when it was given. And in fact. most of the time. there was never a temple there.

So not sure what your trying to say,. Its not about the temple. God did not promise a temple. He promised them land.

Lev 26 is not about a future spiritual jerusalem.
Jesus has already raised the true temple.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again

Its not about the temple

God did not promise them a temple.

He promised them land.

God keeps his promises.

Do you get that most of the people in the fake Nation of Israel today are not even practicing Jews?

What in Judaism makes them think they can replace the Day of Atonement with praying (Leviticus 16:29-34)?
"For on that day shall the priest make an atonement for you,"
"he shall make an atonement for the tabernacle of the congregation, and for the altar,"
"And this shall be an everlasting statute unto you, to make an atonement for the children of Israel for all their sins once a year."

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Galatians 4:27-28 KJV
[27] For it is written, Rejoice, thou barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband. [28] Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.

Reactions: pittsburghjoe

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you get that most of the people in the fake Nation of Israel today are not even practicing Jews?

What in Judaism makes them think they can replace the Day of Atonement with praying (Leviticus 16:29-34)?
"For on that day shall the priest make an atonement for you,"
"he shall make an atonement for the tabernacle of the congregation, and for the altar,"
"And this shall be an everlasting statute unto you, to make an atonement for the children of Israel for all their sins once a year."
Most don’t realize what their practicing is substitution theology.

Reactions: pittsburghjoe

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you don't have GOD'S Presence (Citizen of The Kingdom/Child of GOD) in you now, what makes you think you will be a Citizen in the Afterlife?
Why do you think it matters what we are wearing for the Marriage Feast?

Matthew 22:2,11
The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son,
11 And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment:

We are in the great tribulation now! Does this not sound like The Reborn that are CHRIST'S Citizens?:

Revelation 7:9,12-17
After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.
13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.
17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does anyone here think GOD does not dwell among us today?

15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

What if the Throne of The Lamb is The Cross?

17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them,
and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Throne and Judgment started 2,000 years ago.

Psalm 9:7-9
But the LORD shall endure for ever: he hath prepared his throne for judgment.
And he shall judge the world in righteousness, he shall minister judgment to the people in uprightness.
The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 12:30-32
Jesus answered and said, This voice came not because of me, but for your sakes.
Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.
And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

Matthew 28:18
And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We Join CHRIST on The Cross when we are Reborn.

Revelation 3:21
The one who conquers, I will grant him to sit with me on my throne, as I also conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne.

We enter The Kingdom of The Body of CHRIST when we sit on His Throne with Him.

Revelation 7:17
because the Lamb, who is in the midst of the throne, …why tell us about JESUS being in the middle of a Throne? JESUS was in the middle of The Cross.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The “Rod of Iron” Jesus uses is not what you thought
The link says everything that needs to be said. Premills have this ridiculous idea that JESUS is going to be some evil king just like all the other prophetic beasts. it never occurs to you that after the thousand years satan is loosed …and somehow people are dumb enough to fight your physical beast king GOD.

You should be trying to become a citizen of The Kingdom today.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte