If this is all christianty has

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Who? Christ?

Did you capitalize the "H" in Him because you now recognize His Deity?
No because He is Lord, but I dont think He cares over such petty matters that christians make into mountains.

Your grasping at straws, would you have me believe a lie just to please you

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like this bit,

Joh_20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

Jesus asked us to follow Him not a book, religion or men.

Jhn 14:19, Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
Jhn 14:20, At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No because He is Lord, but I dont think He cares over such petty matters that christians make into mountains.

Your grasping at straws, would you have me believe a lie just to please you
Of course not; but Christianity is not a lie.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't believe in the living and true Jesus Christ of Nazareth; your Jesus is another Jesus than the Jesus of the Bible (2 Corinthians 11:3-4; John 8:58, Exodus 3:14; Hebrews 1:8-9).
That's it; kick him when he's down, JBF.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But Jesus said MANY shall come from the east and the west and sit at table with Abe, Ike and Jake ... He said His Father's house will be FULL.

John the revelator says he saw a great multitude which no man could number.

When Peter asked the Lord "will few be saved" Jesus did not say "yep, 'fraid so Pete" He said in effect "that is not your concern, your concern is to enter in at the narrow gate"

If we will come to the Lord aright [the narrow gate] He can use us to save others. He saved John Wesley and John Wesley went straight down from the narrow gate to the gate which is wide where folks were striving to get in. Untold multitudes were saved through John Wesley.

Whatever condition the church is in, and there are some good ministries out there, people are still getting saved. The Lord is still working.
That's just good stuff, Billy. :)

Reactions: Billy Evmur

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not sure what you're asking...

Jesus made it clear that His Deity is an essential doctrine for salvation (John 8:24).

If people don't see it as clearly as me, they need to get there....or they will not be saved.
Man, that's just warped, JBF. What do you think happens to distant peoples who never hear the name of Jesus?

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Man, that's just warped, JBF. What do you think happens to distant peoples who never hear the name of Jesus?
They are without excuse because of the testimony of creation and conscience (Romans 1 and Romans 2).

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There is one Lord (Ephesians 4:5), even the Father (Matthew 11:25, Luke 10:21).

You still gonna say that Jesus is the Lord in light of this new information?
He is Lord or He is not.. that dont make Him God, and it is not new... still pressing into that lie.....

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm talking about Christianity, which has as one of its tenets the Deity of Christ.
thats mens religions and that has nothing to do with God, you are the one who is demanding this not Him plays no part in ones salvation.