If You Can Watch This......

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last edited:

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wrote a post to say my phone must be agnostic because it doesn't let me see videos. I posted that and as soon as the post appeared , there was the video.

That never happens. I've left a thread open for over an hour waiting for a posted video to show while I'm in other threads in a different window. And they never do. Till now.

I was meant to watch that magnificent gifted by God duo.
Thank you for sharing it. I'm passing it along too. :) And you bet I cried.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And do you realize they are from China...and the audience are as well....what a joy to see the faces of the audience as the heard them worshipping and praising God in song.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And do you realize they are from China...and the audience are as well....what a joy to see the faces of the audience as the heard them worshipping and praising God in song.

It was beautiful, but how do you know they were doing that? Although it can be used for one, it's not really a religious song.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was beautiful, but how do you know they were doing that? Although it can be used for one, it's not really a religious song.
Haha...now April...it is an inspirational song and to the one who is listening it can be a mom, dad, and in my case it is my Abba/Father...because He is the only one who lifts me up.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Haha...now April...it is an inspirational song and to the one who is listening it can be a mom, dad, and in my case it is my Abba/Father...because He is the only one who lifts me up.

I see what you're saying as I personally find this song really inspirational and think of Jesus whenever I hear it. :) (As well as the maker of this video. :D)

And I find this song to be truly inspiring as well,.. as it always inspires me to have PB& J for lunch. :D

Oh and you know what else is truly inspiring?

scroll

The rickroll never dies!!! :p Booyah you just got rickrolled!!! :D (Sorry, I'm a bit slaphappy right now I woke up early for Gospel Sunday morning. XD)