If you get vaccinated

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Uh, I don’t understand. If you stated this somewhere else, would you mind repeating it? I’m not reading this whole thread to find out. On the other hand, if you’d rather not say, that’s fine. But I prefer plain English. :)

You asked which one I had and I didn't say because there are bound to be negative remarks; if not from you then from others. And I'm just sick and tired of negativity.

Did you know that being negative is to curse something. Like when you tell somebody that you are going to do something and they come back with a negative remark such as 'Oh you can't do that' 'It won't work' etc.

I may be over-reacting - and I'm sorry for that - but after what I've seen on here over the last few weeks it has sickened me. I wish there was a forum where everybody was encouraging and supportive but sadly I don't suppose such a place exists as the trolls always get in by lying.

Will you have the vaccination? Or are you an anti vaxer?

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You asked which one I had and I didn't say because there are bound to be negative remarks; if not from you then from others. And I'm just sick and tired of negativity.

Did you know that being negative is to curse something. Like when you tell somebody that you are going to do something and they come back with a negative remark such as 'Oh you can't do that' 'It won't work' etc.

I may be over-reacting - and I'm sorry for that - but after what I've seen on here over the last few weeks it has sickened me. I wish there was a forum where everybody was encouraging and supportive but sadly I don't suppose such a place exists as the trolls always get in by lying.

Okay, if I see you headed for a cliff, I won’t tell you not to fall over the edge. :)

So, if I choose not to have the vaccine, I’m an anti-vaxer? That’s kind of negative of you. :(

I’m pretty much done with this discussion. All I can say at this point is that we will see if the dire warnings about the mRNA vaccine are warranted. I hope they are not, but I’m not counting on it.

Reactions: amigo de christo

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, if I see you headed for a cliff, I won’t tell you not to fall over the edge. :)

So, if I choose not to have the vaccine, I’m an anti-vaxer? That’s kind of negative of you. :(

I’m pretty much done with this discussion. All I can say at this point is that we will see if the dire warnings about the mRNA vaccine are warranted. I hope they are not, but I’m not counting on it.
Personally I am not completely anti vaccine (I have had several), however, in this case I am not planning on taking any of the experimental vaccines for the china virus. I have many reasons for this including the following:

1. It is experimental - no way would I be any early guinea pig for an experimental and completely new type of vaccine.

2. The makers of the vaccines are not liable for any issues that occur.

3. It isn't actually a vaccine because it doesn't protect entirely from getting and spreading the virus.

4. My survival rate when I contract the virus is 99.97% (greater than almost any other virus or disease known to man). If I ensure my vitamin C and D levels are where they should be I'm basically 100% protected.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Stand firm in the Lord sister and don't share things simply because people press you.

Reactions: Pearl

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's a new one for me
The birth defects in the next generation are going to be an even bigger surprise.

This virus is causing infertility and sterility and all sorts of genetic defects.

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The birth defects in the next generation are going to be an even bigger surprise.

This virus is causing infertility and sterility and all sorts of genetic defects.
I have not seen or heard of any suggestion that the virus itself will cause such things, however, the experimental vaccines are another matter.

Reactions: Jim B

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have not seen or heard of any suggestion that the virus itself will cause such things, however, the experimental vaccines are another matter.
Well you need to get outside of the information bubble you have created and read real scientific journals and publications. They are full of explaining this.

Surely you have heard that those taking ACE2 inhibitors are especially prone to severe cases...

ACE enzymes are enzymes that are in your endocrine system. (All hormones including reproductive system)
Women lose their menstrual cycles and men are becoming sterile. Where in geriatric patients it's not that important because they are beyond the child bearing age...but in younger patients this is going to be a severe issue. Not now...but in the years to come when nobody is having children or the children have birth defects that are born.

Zitka Fever is exactly the same way...mild fever that most people recover from. But then the birth defects are severe.

Except Zitka Fever is usually confined to tropical climates... Coronavirus is not.

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well you need to get outside of the information bubble you have created and read real scientific journals and publications. They are full of explaining this.

Surely you have heard that those taking ACE2 inhibitors are especially prone to severe cases...

ACE enzymes are enzymes that are in your endocrine system. (All hormones including reproductive system)
Women lose their menstrual cycles and men are becoming sterile. Where in geriatric patients it's not that important because they are beyond the child bearing age...but in younger patients this is going to be a severe issue. Not now...but in the years to come when nobody is having children or the children have birth defects that are born.

Zitka Fever is exactly the same way...mild fever that most people recover from. But then the birth defects are severe.

Except Zitka Fever is usually confined to tropical climates... Coronavirus is not.
So all the women that have had the china virus (most not even realizing) will not be able to have healthy babies?

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Are you thinking of the lancet medical journal (the most trusted medical journal). Isn't that the one that said hydroxychloroquine was dangerous to take for the china virus and that it didn't help?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

They even openly admit its highly experimental . AND fauci even admits to get it out faster they had to overlook some safety steps .
AND its anyones guess what the long term effects might be . SEEING that takes some years to research .
I got a bad feeling some time down the road folks are gonna be hard core wishing they had never taken that shot . BUT BY THEN
ITS TOO LATE . I refuse , i shun the vaccine to hell . They can keep it . PEROID .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
MAYBE! Sometimes these meds do more harm than good in the long run. But this is not the issue. You’re comparing meds that have been around for decades to a new untried type of “vaccine.” Not a fair comparison.
Yet the hateful media did the exact opposite . THEY went after a tried medicine , JUST cause trump supported it
Aint that something .

Reactions: Enoch111

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yet the hateful media did the exact opposite . THEY went after a tried medicine , JUST cause trump supported it. Aint that something .
Regardless of all the opposition and false information, Trump should have fired Fauci, Birx, Redfield, Azar, Hahn, etc. immediately, and ensured that the HCQ combo pack was freely available to all at little or no cost. He should have stood firm, and not capitulated to these criminal conspirators. And Operation Warp Speed was very definitely a mistake.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No Christian should take these bogus mRNA *vaccines*. There is no doubt that a long time ago genuine vaccines were produced and were effective. Not so since Bill Gates and this whole gang on unethical people decided that it is time to con the world into taking a bogus and harmful vaccine and playing God at the same time.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Regardless of all the opposition and false information, Trump should have fired Fauci, Birx, Redfield, Azar, Hahn, etc. immediately, and ensured that the HCQ combo pack was freely available to all at little or no cost. He should have stood firm, and not capitulated to these criminal conspirators. And Operation Warp Speed was very definitely a mistake.
I know i must sounded like a loon to some . But i did try and tell us they was gonna start these study groups
and find a way to put christanity into it . WHO you think are gonna be known as religous extremists .
I will tell ya who . THOSE who wont conform to the all inclusive we are one religoin world .
Watch . Oh well . Persecution didnt stop paul , james , john , jude , stephen , peter or any of them .
And it wont stop the lambs from speaking truth either .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
MAYBE! Sometimes these meds do more harm than good in the long run. But this is not the issue. You’re comparing meds that have been around for decades to a new untried type of “vaccine.” Not a fair comparison.
any guesses on who will be labeled as religous extremists . Those who are against abortion . those who wont support gay marriage
heck they will probably throw anti vaccers on the list and who knows what else . I Seen this one a coming .
Well we were warned nigh the end that a totolatarian beast and its system would arise . Persecutions have not
been alien to many believers around the world . BUT its coming to america and the west .

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No Christian should take these bogus mRNA *vaccines*. There is no doubt that a long time ago genuine vaccines were produced and were effective. Not so since Bill Gates and this whole gang on unethical people decided that it is time to con the world into taking a bogus and harmful vaccine and playing God at the same time.

Ridiculous! Where is your proof of this?

Reactions: JohnDB