If you get vaccinated

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Deborah_

Jun 7, 2015
Swansea, Wales
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
When do you plan on getting vaccinated? People on here keep talking about it, but I haven't heard anyone say that they have taken the plunge. Do us a favor, Deborah, and let us know how it goes for you, okay?

I certainly will. But it'll be a while yet, as I'm no longer working and I'm only in priority group 5.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
As a christian, if you choose to get vaccinated, are you putting your trust in God or man?

Well God gave us the immune system which is perfect for fighting of viruses. Just look at its record.

We started with 2 humans and now we're almost 8,000,000,000 humans.
Of course there have been times where a virus won a few battles but Gods overall record speaks for itself. Vaccine not required obviously

A vaccine is made by man by greedy pharma companies who are criminals. Their main concern isn't your health at all but their pockets.
And look at their record from 1986 there has been $4,000,000,000 worth of damages paid out to victims of vaccine injury.

The USA gives 72 vaccines to their kids yet they have the most baby deaths in the western world. The record speaks for itself

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If someone gets the vaccine, they are trusting in Humanism (man, not God).
However if you happen to be in D.C. there is another incentive to take the bogus vaccine -- marijuana:
Jabs For Joints: Free Bag Of Weed With Your COVID Vaccine In DC
New York Post reports… Cannabis activist group DC Marijuana Justice plans to offer weed gift bags to those who get the COVID-19 vaccine in the nation’s capital, the organization has announced.

Jabs For Joints: Free Bag Of Weed With Your COVID Vaccine In DC | ZeroHedge

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
However if you happen to be in D.C. there is another incentive to take the bogus vaccine -- marijuana:
Jabs For Joints: Free Bag Of Weed With Your COVID Vaccine In DC
New York Post reports… Cannabis activist group DC Marijuana Justice plans to offer weed gift bags to those who get the COVID-19 vaccine in the nation’s capital, the organization has announced.

Jabs For Joints: Free Bag Of Weed With Your COVID Vaccine In DC | ZeroHedge

At least they get an incentive... Looks like our incentive will be to take it if we want to go to any venue or travel or work...
They've sucked in the Aussies really bad, taken advantage of our peaceful, friendly nature. We are primed for it this winter and then the north will take our example and force new vaccines, then back down here with a new vaccine and further oppression. Antivaxers will be prosecuted like the early Christians. And now with the democrats taking over there will be more censorship, more LGBT crap, more unGodly things
In two or three years the mark could be coming... I can't rule it out

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
At least they get an incentive... Looks like our incentive will be to take it if we want to go to any venue or travel or work...
Right. Your incentive is called COVID Tyranny. It is very significant that health care workers themselves -- in large numbers and in different countries -- are refusing to take this bogus vaccine. And nobody is paying attention to all these red flags because there are billions of dollars involved. This is a dream come true for Big Pharma.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Right. Your incentive is called COVID Tyranny. It is very significant that health care workers themselves -- in large numbers and in different countries -- are refusing to take this bogus vaccine. And nobody is paying attention to all these red flags because there are billions of dollars involved. This is a dream come true for Big Pharma.

Thats what they've called it here. Their "incentivising" this experimental synthetic pathogen... Its not even a vaccine by definition

Iv noticed that this generation are loyal to their leaders. Next batch will be even more, then the next.
In a few years they will have this kids as loyal to the Fuhrer as a Nazi stormtrooper.

But looking ahead, maybe after we've even gone, can u see them being successful in their vision of creating a perfect one world establishment???

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
For those Star Trek followers, a Humanistic view of the future is portrayed as very bright, enlightened, compassionate, and with far fewer diseases. They have solved the poverty problem and no one on Earth is in need of anything. It won't happen as they imagine it happening, in my opinion.

Humanistic ok... Linked to Atheism no doubt... They are after a utopia and their not the first to try either... Without God humans tend to search for a type of heaven on earth where everything is perfect. A utopia, as its called. But in their single minded drive for a utopia the ends justifies the means, and the means become abhorrent.

There has never been a sustainable society on earth without a religion.
And when civilizations have strayed from religion they fell soon after. It leads to a sinful life, it leads to a Sodom and Gomorrah society.
And it becomes a dystopia for most, the opposite of utopia.

But what has never happened in history is globalization. So im imagining a global dystopia where they win.
Where the population is much smaller and the small handful of rich oppress everyone like slaves.

Many experts say the evolution of vaccines will crash, wiping out mankind.
Considering its an experiment using untested technology it is very possible.
Their playing around releasing these viruses but then one day, big one comes... Super Bug
It wipes out our immune systems that have been left crippled by vaxines, and the scientists won't be able to find a cure.
The extinction of man

Im ashamed to be in this society

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Humanistic ok... Linked to Atheism no doubt... They are after a utopia and their not the first to try either... Without God humans tend to search for a type of heaven on earth where everything is perfect. A utopia, as its called. But in their single minded drive for a utopia the ends justifies the means, and the means become abhorrent.

There has never been a sustainable society on earth without a religion.
And when civilizations have strayed from religion they fell soon after. It leads to a sinful life, it leads to a Sodom and Gomorrah society.
And it becomes a dystopia for most, the opposite of utopia.

But what has never happened in history is globalization. So im imagining a global dystopia where they win.
Where the population is much smaller and the small handful of rich oppress everyone like slaves.

Many experts say the evolution of vaccines will crash, wiping out mankind.
Considering its an experiment using untested technology it is very possible.
Their playing around releasing these viruses but then one day, big one comes... Super Bug
It wipes out our immune systems that have been left crippled by vaxines, and the scientists won't be able to find a cure.
The extinction of man

Im ashamed to be in this society

Hi Cristo,
"It wipes out our immune systems that have been left crippled by vaxines, and the scientists won't be able to find a cure."

And, not to mention the constant sanitizing, and people in such fear that they even drive in their cars, alone with a mask on! Walking down the street with nobody around.

Exodus 15:26
"saying, If you will listen carefully to the voice of the LORD your God, and do what is right in His eyes, and pay attention to His commands, and keep all His statutes, then I will not bring on you any of the diseases I inflicted on the Egyptians. For I am the LORD who heals you."

Deuteronomy 28:27
"The LORD will afflict you with the boils of Egypt, with tumors and scabs and itch from which you cannot be cured."

Exodus 15:26
"And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee."

Reactions: Cristo Rei

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
Most people have no idea about the excellent immune system which God has given to mankind. And He has also given us numerous natural resources to boost it.

The focus on these deadly bogus vaccines is purely monetary. Does anyone think the public health people give a hoot about saving lives? The pharmaceutical companies stand to make billions, and share some of that loot with the public health officials who are pushing vaccinations as though they are the answer to all of life's problems. And that is just PURE BALONEY. In fact a baloney sandwich would accomplish the same results.

Money, and control

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No. Not how it is going to end

Revelation is full of metaphors. Who can honestly say they can interpret it all infallibly?

From an atheistic point of view, maybe. Meteor strike could kill us all off tomorrow, but it has not been written that way

Admittedly, the thought wasn't conceived with scripture in mind really.
It could just happen in the background, just one battlefront among many in a war

That is probably also an accurate portrayal of the future (if there were no God). Their hopes to create a world where there is equality for all, we colonize Mars, etc. is unlikely to play out as they plan. Even their wish to control 'corporations' will likely end up with corporations ruling the world and human rights will become secondary. In regards to the smaller population, that is not what is occurring at this time. In fact, just the opposite is happening. But, you may be correct that the population will diminish if disease or meteor strikes reduce the population. No matter what the future brings (before the 2nd coming), the few rich people will be oppressing the many poor people. Biden, however, is unlikely to support laws that increase the power of the ultra-rich (at least not openly), nor is he likely to support laws that enhance the power of corporations (who are the likely 'oppressors' to which you refer.

U can't pinpoint one cause of a collapse of a society. History tells us that its always a combination of things. But one thing is for sure, there has never been a successful society without a religion. So going by history they will fail. They will have their Godless religion but it will be missing a valuable part of the engine... Family values. Even just family

In order to have a sustainable society and maintain a population, every person must produce at least one child. Now... Family values is the foundation block for a civilization. Notice how Asia has strict family values and the Muslims. Its no coincidence that the biggest, most successful societies have come from strong family values.

ATM there is a 50% divorce rate. Half the kids have one parent, usually the mother. The childs development is effected by this and not in a good way. And so it will become worse and worse...

Then i also wonder... Are these fat, rich, men from all around the world going to get along.
The only thing they have in common is money, nothing more... Visions of an all powerful and united global government is very naive.
It doesn't allow for a very important thing... Human nature... Sin... Evil...

And so as in the past where it was always nations at war, i imagine them splitting.
Becoming divided as is always the case with man. Forming nations and going to war with one another

But... We have nukes. Any military confrontation will lead to global nuclear devastation.
If u push the button, they have plenty of time to spot it and counter. Both targets get nuked.
This is common knowledge in the military... There is no capable defence system either/yet. Its the only reason we have had such a peaceful world. Nuclear weapons brought us peace through fear of being annihilated

So no traditional physical war until there is an efficient ICBM defence system and no one looks close to acheiving that now.
So it will be cyber war, espionage, subversion. A different war.

Im just thinking out loud anyway, what might or might not be

Last edited:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
drive in their cars, alone with a mask on

Excellent scripture. I was just thinking that the diseases would just be one battlefront of many other battlefronts in the war. I even wrote it previous post. I knew that disease is featured often in the OT... So thanks for those examples, its like u read my mind.

In QLD it is mandatory to wear a mask in your car, ALONE... Fines applicable. And for what... A hand full of cases...

They are priming up Australia for our winter. In NSW their "incentivising" the experimental vax for you to go to venues including work...
See the word play. So the vax is an "incentive" if we want our God given lives back cos this now is the normal... Criminals

So our leaders will set a new authoritarian standards. The psychologists working for the governments in the north will be taking note.
Then vice versa, rinse and repeat and again and again. U get the picture from here

So, enjoy your summer my dear Nancy for you may never see a free summer like this again

Last edited:

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Excellent scripture. I was just thinking that the diseases would just be one battlefront of many other battlefronts in the war. I even wrote it previous post. I knew that disease is featured often in the OT... So thanks for those examples, its like u read my mind.

In QLD it is mandatory to wear a mask in your car, ALONE... Fines applicable. And for what... A hand full of cases...

They are priming up Australia for our winter. In NSW their "incentivising" the experimental vax for you to go to venues including work...
See the word play. So the vax is an "incentive" if we want our God given lives back cos this now is the normal... Criminals

So our leaders will set a new authoritarian standards. The psychologists working for the governments in the north will be taking note.
Then vice versa, rinse and repeat and again and again. U get the picture from here

So, enjoy your summer my dear Nancy for you may never see a free summer like this again

Yes indeed. We cannot take one second for granted any more. Cherish who we have and pray for the lost. Eyes to be opened and ears to hear and hearts to be softened and prepared to receive Truth.
God bless brother, and let us NEVER FEAR, Amen?
In Him,
nancy

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ATM there is a 50% divorce rate. Half the kids have one parent, usually the mother. The childs development is effected by this and not in a good way. And so it will become worse and worse...

Actually...
Among those active in church on a regular basis...less than 10% divorce rate.

Couples that pray together say together.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Actually...
Among those active in church on a regular basis...less than 10% divorce rate.

Couples that pray together say together.

Ye off course. U took that out of context but if u read it we were talking about something else, speculating on the future

Reactions: JohnDB

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Modern medicine is a gift to longevity.

I am glad they also made antibiotics and penicillin etc.
Perhaps the earliest helps or remedies to the medical problems of people were found in plants, plants originated and put into place by God for His purposes. If we use them according to His will, is it not a correct usage?
Give God the glory!

Reactions: Truther

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Modern medicine is a gift to longevity.

Modern medicine is an illusion. It’s vanity. It has caused more severe infirmities to manifest.

The truth is this:

Proverbs 3:1-2
My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments: For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee.

Proverbs 4:20-22 My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings.
...For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.