if you had a choice between a tattoo girl you can fix or new fresh start what would you choose?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, like I said before, it's the Creator that gets to decide...

He said to be prepared .. and to account for the free gift. I'm ready to give him all i have for the real deal.. the real love thing. forever and ever.
Tatted heart.. that says I luv u forever.

But I don't want any blind dates. I already know what I want.

People have so much fake love on earth its stupid.

I look around and say now man do people really know what real love is? You know its God's kingdom when u see it.

Last edited:

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
So pick one with a nice tat. :p
Well, actually I would have thought that in the scheme of things a tattoo would be incidental. It might be something that she regards as a nice, womanly thing to have acquired, but it pales before the inner qualities.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She picked it out on her own.. but I remember ignoring it. And just wanted to sit next to her thing all day and night. And I was never like that. That's how u know a guy loves u. He wants to sit next to you a lot. Love is really a illness. Can u imagine being that way forever and ever! I can.

That's why u got to get right religion so God can show u it. Its the devil who break that up. He thinks u cant make it to heaven if its gone.

Maybe the tat was a perk?

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
She picked it out on her own.. but I remember ignoring it.
It's what a woman chooses to do; a tattoo shouldn't be what other ppl want her to have. For someone else to like it/dislike it is incidental; choosing it herself is what is the womanly thing. I mentioned my wife and I talked to a young lady with the whole of John 3.16 tattooed on her wrist area; it was evidently her own, determined womanly choice; not someone else's initiative.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that means like how Zulu people did it.. bone nose rings and painted faces.. or the vooodu peoples.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Leviticus 19:28
The passage also seems to say about not trimming one's beard; do preachers shave? if they do, maybe they are backhandedly admitting that they are New Testament believers under grace for whom the Gospel is their rule of faith, rather than Old Testament Jews in the land under the law...

My wife and I talked to a young lady with the whole of John 3.16 tattooed on her wrist area; it was her favorite Bible verse, and mine also; and I'm sure other conversations have arisen as a result of the young lady's willingness to use the parlor for acquiring such a design (interestingly, in North America - I'm not sure of the UK - 59-70% or more of parlor clients are female, often seeking faith based designs).

Reactions: Josho

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sinning is popular.
Pointing out the many sins of others to justify promoting sin, is increasing sin.
Tattoos have always been sin in today's society. Never right , good, pure or true; never in Jesus.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think Jesus would turn a blind eye to a rose tat.
He spoke against all sin - He is not blinking at sin today, whether a tat, or the false gospel of mary - subject to judgment truthfully, His Judgment. Not tolerance of willful sin, willful disobedience.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What's worse getting a tat or being a prostitute? She knows hes God and wants forgiveness. I just about cry every time on this scene. Look at her reaction when he sees him.

Last edited:

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prostitutes can repent, and will repent, before religious leaders, and can be saved.

If someone sins with getting a tat, and does not repent, they will perish, just same as for those who Jesus spoke to at the tower of Siloam.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The devil loves promoting sin, and continues daily to do so, through people.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do yo mean? I suck at writing. But I don't suck at heart.

If u cant cry you won't make it to heaven. You can't say whether or not Jesus will forgive someone.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus warns us all that we cannot fix anyone, and that is sin to go into any arrangement where we think we will be able to fix someone so that they can be okay for the arrangement.
So also fellowship with those who sin , thinking that we can fix them, or help them, when they want to continue in sin,
is often fruitless.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The opinions and practices of worldly society is not something approved by God at all.