if you had a choice between a tattoo girl you can fix or new fresh start what would you choose?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well to be in love is to say anything they do is ok. . how many have seen that kind of love?

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
can you say me it ...... (both is love)
Jesus warns us all that we cannot fix anyone, and that is sin to go into any arrangement where we think we will be able to fix someone so that they can be okay for the arrangement.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said to store up treasure in your heart.. which I took as the 'in love' thing. But if you're not 'in love'.. why get involved? People just do it to not be alone I think.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Years ago, "everyone" in among believers recognized adultery, fornication, and tattoos as sinful and forbidden.

That's all changed , over time, by today, at least in groups that call themselves Christian.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Years ago, "everyone" in among believers recognized adultery, fornication, and tattoos as sinful and forbidden.

That's all changed , over time, by today, at least in groups that call themselves Christian.
You're lumping together "adultery, fornication, and tattoos".

Fact is, many Godly ppl today have tattoos, including faith related designs.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If someone tats themselves with a rose I will not judge em for it... but tat the devil all over you and you are in my mind ...going to go out like Willie in Ghost.

DogMan

Jul 8, 2020
Detroit
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
If someone tats themselves with a rose I will not judge em for it... but tat the devil all over you and you are in my mind ...going to go out like Willie in Ghost.
I'd rather have a devil tat than a dumb rose tat. All tats are dumb though.

DogMan

Jul 8, 2020
Detroit
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
@DogMan Well, it's what they do now.

(Presumably your comment doesn't apply to all who do...)
Yeah, it's a sign of insecurity. Also, girls that have tats are usually pretty easy to hook up with. Who wants to marry a slut?

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Yeah, it's a sign of insecurity.
@DogMan Actually for some Christian young ladies it might be a sign of confidence; my wife and I talked to a young lady with the whole of John 3.16 tattooed on her wrist area; it was her favorite Bible verse, and mine also; and I'm sure that other conversations have arisen as a result of her willingness and confidence to have it done.