If you'd listened to the Prophets, -- So yep, CUOMO is going down ...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
DISCLAIMER:
Rather than try to present, define, discuss, and reason with individuals who for the most part are either willfully ignorant; disobedient; slanderers; scoffers; liars; trolls; communists; and/or satanists; -- I'm simply going to present what the church NEEDS TO HEAR and then LEAVE the discussion until the next Prophetically significant event dictates another NEW TOPIC.

QUOTE, Bobby Jo from POST #7:
I can't recall which Modern Day Prophet shared that Cuomo would be destroyed, and thought that the Nursing Home COVID Scandal was the summation; but I just now followed an article several days old which reinforces that Prophecy:

My story of working with Governor Cuomo
Cuomo: "Let's play strip poker."

... and another:
BREAKING BIG: New York Democrats Hold Outdoor Presser Calling for Charges Against Governor Cuomo (VIDEO)

Perhaps there will be more, or this might be sufficient, -- but the end will be the same.

I guess it makes sense there IS, and still will be MORE ...
-- As such, maybe the church SHOULD pay attention to the Modern Prophets. But then again that takes some effort, and we'd hate to disturb a sleeping church even if it means preserving their LIFE, and possibly their SOUL. And it could be that they PREFER TO PERISH.
Hosea 4:6 ... my people perish for lack of knowledge ...
We all choose ...

[... yet another woman came forward]
... and still MORE women (when it rains it pours):

Two More Women Accuse Embattled Governor Cuomo of Sexually Harassing Behavior
Two more women came forward this weekend and accused embattled New York Governor Andrew Cuomo of inappropriate behavior.

So far a total of five women have come forward and accused Cuomo of sexual harassment.

-- and all of this in addition to the Nursing Home Fatalities and subsequent COVERUP.

One has to wonder why the church doesn't listen to, or believe, THE PROPHETS! -- Yet they call themselves "christians".

Ephes. 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

Bobby Jo

And ONCE AGAIN:
Rather than try to present, define, discuss, and reason with individuals who for the most part are either willfully ignorant; disobedient; slanderers; scoffers; liars; trolls; communists; and/or satanists; -- I'm simply going to present what the church NEEDS TO HEAR and then LEAVE the discussion until the next Prophetically significant event dictates another NEW TOPIC.

Last edited:

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1If a prophet or dreamer of dreams arises among you and proclaims a sign or wonder to you, 2and if the sign or wonder he has spoken to you comes about, but he says, “Let us follow other gods (which you have not known) and let us worship them,” 3you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer.
Deuteronomy 13:1-3

The common denominator of all these prophets of late is that they are connected to the prosperity gospel. That's why I don't care how many things they get right, I'm still not going to listen to what they say. They are idolatrous, money loving false prophets who have been leading the church astray for decades now. I think God set them up for the shame they are now enduring. They've gotten away with murder and now it's time to pay for the deceit they have propagated in the body of Christ.

Reactions: 07-07-07

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1If a prophet or dreamer of dreams arises among you and proclaims a sign or wonder to you, 2and if the sign or wonder he has spoken to you comes about, but he says, “Let us follow other gods (which you have not known) and let us worship them,” 3you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer.
Deuteronomy 13:1-3

The common denominator of all these prophets of late is that they are connected to the prosperity gospel. That's why I don't care how many things they get right, I'm still not going to listen to what they say. They are idolatrous, money loving false prophets who have been leading the church astray for decades now. I think God set them up for the shame they are now enduring. They've gotten away with murder and now it's time to pay for the deceit they have propagated in the body of Christ.

I think there's a lot of truth in that. How much I don't claim to know. I just know that faith is real. Presumption is not.

Reactions: Ferris Bueller

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
One has to wonder why the church doesn't listen to, or believe, THE PROPHETS! -- Yet they call themselves "christians".

Who may I ask is a modern day prophet ?

Also why didn't you post about trump with the same vigor ?

Last edited: