Illegal and unsafe route to safety

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Plavious

Nov 29, 2022
Yde
Faith
Christian
Country
Cameroon
Pushed by hunger, forced to flee arm conflict, stigmatization, marginalization and persecution, l left Cameroon to follow the illegal and unsafe routes in search of safety.
Thought the road to Europe through the Mediterranean is the deadliest in the world, many people have crossed the harsh and arid desert most of them sometimes very young.
I share a house with 54 people coming from Cameroon, Senegal, Gambia or Guinea and Nigeria. The head of the ghetto brings us rice every day and water to drink. If you want to wash, you have to pay extra. There are no beds, few mats, many people sleeps directly on the floor. Five people share a plate to eat. There is just one toilet. Many of us sleep outside because there is no way to sleep in the rooms with the heat and lack of air.
We are thousands of migrants. Here people have waited for days, weeks and even months to catch the next pick-up heading to Libya to continue the journey.

My spirit is fighting to keep me from losing hope while my body is being consumed by hunger and the frustration of waiting. I have an idea about the dangers, I read on the internet and saw news about the deaths in the Mediterranean but there are many people who have arrived, and this gave me hope.
I am afraid of what could happen, but it all depends on God. There is a whole future ahead. I know it will be difficult, but there is no other choice. I know that the trip is dangerous: the desert, and then the sea, but I know he watches me.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pushed by hunger, forced to flee arm conflict, stigmatization, marginalization and persecution, l left Cameroon to follow the illegal and unsafe routes in search of safety.
Thought the road to Europe through the Mediterranean is the deadliest in the world, many people have crossed the harsh and arid desert most of them sometimes very young.
I share a house with 54 people coming from Cameroon, Senegal, Gambia or Guinea and Nigeria. The head of the ghetto brings us rice every day and water to drink. If you want to wash, you have to pay extra. There are no beds, few mats, many people sleeps directly on the floor. Five people share a plate to eat. There is just one toilet. Many of us sleep outside because there is no way to sleep in the rooms with the heat and lack of air.
We are thousands of migrants. Here people have waited for days, weeks and even months to catch the next pick-up heading to Libya to continue the journey.

My spirit is fighting to keep me from losing hope while my body is being consumed by hunger and the frustration of waiting. I have an idea about the dangers, I read on the internet and saw news about the deaths in the Mediterranean but there are many people who have arrived, and this gave me hope.
I am afraid of what could happen, but it all depends on God. There is a whole future ahead. I know it will be difficult, but there is no other choice. I know that the trip is dangerous: the desert, and then the sea, but I know he watches me.

There isn’t anyone here that doesn’t have empathy for you and your circumstances. We all pray for your safety and well being. That doesn’t make what you are doing, proper or responsible or legal.

It’s legitimate for law-abiding citizens of any country to expect the laws (and borders) of their land to be respected. What you are doing isn’t honorable. It isn’t legal and it isn’t right.

Our borders here in the US are left unprotected by an incompetent President, negligent in his first and foremost duty which he swore to uphold. He’s derelict and not protecting our sovereign land.

Likewise, the people of Italy have no obligation to welcome or support you when you violate their laws and breech their border.

Several people have asked you several times if you have considered and pursued LEGAL avenues for legitimate refugees and migrants. You sidestep and ignore these questions.

There are millions who rightly think
they will have a better life in the US or some other country (like Italy) but there are legal pathways and then there are illegal, unrighteousness means to enter those nations.

I won’t be among those cheering you on.

• Love
Reactions: Keturah

Plavious

Nov 29, 2022
Yde
Faith
Christian
Country
Cameroon
There isn’t anyone here that doesn’t have empathy for you and your circumstances. We all pray for your safety and well being. That doesn’t make what you are doing, proper or responsible or legal.

It’s legitimate for law-abiding citizens of any country to expect the laws (and borders) of their land to be respected. What you are doing isn’t honorable. It isn’t legal and it isn’t right.

Our borders here in the US are left unprotected by an incompetent President, negligent in his first and foremost duty which he swore to uphold. He’s derelict and not protecting our sovereign land.

Likewise, the people of Italy have no obligation to welcome or support you when you violate their laws and breech their border.

Several people have asked you several times if you have considered and pursued LEGAL avenues for legitimate refugees and migrants. You sidestep and ignore these questions.

they will have a better life in the US or some other country (like Italy) but there are legal pathways and then there are illegal, unrighteousness means to enter those nations.

Thank you for investing so much time for this writeup. Honestly speaking I had wish this never happened. Deep in my heart, I wish I got a favorable environment just for settlement but no, it has not been the case. I will without any reservation move to any country as refugee. But how will I go about that. The most easy way I can move to the United state was through the DV America diversity lottery. I have applied since 2017 but but never been selected. I tried Canadian lottery but it was require some finances with I was not able to afford. I have thought of many other options but none works for me.

I will gladly do if anyone in this forum can help me on other procedures to getting refugees status in a safer place.

The option I took months ago, I myself is not happy with it but it seem to me to be the only way out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy and Mr E

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for investing so much time for this writeup. Honestly speaking I had wish this never happened. Deep in my heart, I wish I got a favorable environment just for settlement but no, it has not been the case. I will without any reservation move to any country as refugee. But how will I go about that. The most easy way I can move to the United state was through the DV America diversity lottery. I have applied since 2017 but but never been selected. I tried Canadian lottery but it was require some finances with I was not able to afford. I have thought of many other options but none works for me.

I will gladly do if anyone in this forum can help me on other procedures to getting refugees status in a safer place.

The option I took months ago, I myself is not happy with it but it seem to me to be the only way out.

If you are truly a Refugee and/or seeking political asylum in another country- then you have to apply for Refugee Status through the proper channels and countries that are willing to accept such persons are open to receiving those applications. Most applications have to begin at your home country of origin.

The UN and many NGO’s are able to assist you with the process. You’re a smart guy, with Internet access—-Reach out to them.

If you are just looking to escape your current circumstance by any means, including violating the law… my sympathy for you is somewhat limited. It’s like aiding and abetting any other kind of lawbreaker seeking to circumvent the legal system and otherwise ‘cut the line’ of all those legally seeking the same thing you are attempting to steal for yourself.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

What a pompous and self righteous reply. Walk a mile in Plavious's moccasins and then let me hear your song

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What a pompous and self righteous reply. Walk a mile in Plavious's moccasins and then let me hear your song

Spare me your righteous indignation, or your white guilt, or whatever compelled you to comment this way.

You know a lot about Refugees, do you? I know a little.

Real refugees don't blog their journeys on their smart phones, posting their plight on Christian Forums, trying to garner sympathy and support from suckers that have no discernment. They are too busy surviving. But you go ahead and help those Nigerian Princes too, while you're at it. Check your email for details.

Have a nice day.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Spare me your righteous indignation, or your white guilt, or whatever compelled you to comment this way.

You know a lot about Refugees, do you? I know a little.

Real refugees don't blog their journeys on their smart phones, posting their plight on Christian Forums, trying to garner sympathy and support from suckers that have no discernment. They are too busy surviving. But you go ahead and help those Nigerian Princes too, while you're at it. Check your email for details.

Have a nice day.
...and you would put them into your box? ....and how dare they not fit?

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Plavious, what country are you currently in?

Why don't you settle in another African country? I remember your friend, Sinclair, making the journey to a neighboring country of Cameroon. But you said you couldn't go with him because your leg was hurt.

Also, what happened to that orphan who attached himself to you a few months ago? Someone had given you $800 to start a business but you used the money for the orphan's hospital bill. I think he had some skin problem....$800 seemed too much for the hospital bill.

Also, I recall someone at WCF giving you $500 for visas a few years ago. Afterwards you said you didn't need the money for visas. Then you asked for $1400 for tuition.

So you can see why people are wondering if you are just posting in order to receive money.

Actually it's against the rules to solicit money at most forums. That is why you got put on moderation at the other forum.

Plavious

Nov 29, 2022
Yde
Faith
Christian
Country
Cameroon
Plavious, what country are you currently in?

Why don't you settle in another African country? I remember your friend, Sinclair, making the journey to a neighboring country of Cameroon. But you said you couldn't go with him because your leg was hurt.

Also, what happened to that orphan who attached himself to you a few months ago? Someone had given you $800 to start a business but you used the money for the orphan's hospital bill. I think he had some skin problem....$800 seemed too much for the hospital bill.

Also, I recall someone at WCF giving you $500 for visas a few years ago. Afterwards you said you didn't need the money for visas. Then you asked for $1400 for tuition.

So you can see why people are wondering if you are just posting in order to receive money.

Actually it's against the rules to solicit money at most forums. That is why you got put on moderation at the other forum.
I don't remember soliciting money either here or in the other forum. If someone has written to me which many have done and I accepted the money, let the person write it here in the open.

For the visa, verify your source. After collecting my documents, the person went mute till date

My problem is that many of you are instead traumatizing me when you pretend to help. You find everything about me unusual just because you have an ideal at the back of you brain.

If people are honest, a hand full have written to me wanting to help but u cannot take anymore. One person opted to help me pay tuition but ended up traumatizing and putting me in unusual stress.

Please everyone if you see my prayer request, take it as prayer request and if you don't want me to be here or feel Poor people or people who are victims of circumstances are scammers, kindly remove us from the forum.

The people who opted to help me complete a program that I had wanted to do is the same like you. Making promises just to traumatize individuals.

People lured me to publish all my personal information on a forum which were verifiable. No one had the time to verify. I even asked those of you who wanted to help me not to send help directly to me but through you local embassy(US embassy) for me to go there with proves of sickness, personal documents and even original school certificates are justified before it's given to me but what did all do? Insults, bullying.

Sir, one thing I have realized, nomatter how honest one is, non of you will ever accept so far as that is a black skin or from the other side of the continent.

I am here and have written on one of my thread that nobody should see my prayer request as soliciting help and if you can pray, just pray and forget about who I our any other is going through but since you just care to see any message and lay blame, that is why you are doing this.

People of this forum reading this, please I just belong here because I believe you can pray for me. As someone told me "you African are cured, you will keep suffering " leave us to suffer. I do not need you money. If God has sustained me this far, I cannot die because I do not have money, clothes or shelter but I can work and making a living.

Please, I do not need your money and stop throwing words at me.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't remember soliciting money either here or in the other forum. If someone has written to me which many have done and I accepted the money, let the person write it here in the open.

For the visa, verify your source.

Plavious, I always wanted to believe you. However, now you are denying what I know to be true or claiming not to remember it.

Your solicitations at WCF always took place in the prayer forum. What I wrote about you in my previous post, I read from your own words. I guess you were also PMing members so that is why you can't PM at WCF anymore.

As for the $800 for starting a business, that I read in the prayer forum at this site a few months ago. You said you spent the $800 on the orphan's hospital or clinic bill instead.

And please don't think I'm prejudiced against you because of where you are from. I have dear friends from Bangladesh, Ethiopia and Kenya.

I am simply explaining why some people might be suspicious about you.

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People that claim to be righteous but refuse to do the right thing. Hmmm, something ain't right Thank you @Debp

Reactions: Debp

Plavious

Nov 29, 2022
Yde
Faith
Christian
Country
Cameroon
Plavious, I always wanted to believe you. However, now you are denying what I know to be true or claiming not to remember it.

Your solicitations at WCF always took place in the prayer forum. What I wrote about you in my previous post, I read from your own words. I guess you were also PMing members so that is why you can't PM at WCF anymore.

As for the $800 for starting a business, that I read in the prayer forum at this site a few months ago. You said you spent the $800 on the orphan's hospital or clinic bill instead.

And please don't think I'm prejudiced against you because of where you are from. I have dear friends from Bangladesh, Ethiopia and Kenya.

I am simply explaining why some people might be suspicious about you.
I wish you can read my message. Maybe I wrote in bad English. Kindly read my message please and stop misunderstanding me. The truth is that most of you don't read. You just need a particular sentence to capitalize on and make someone look like a devil and achieve your aim.

What you wrote up is not my message. Read all my message up please. We don't have orphan hospital in Cameroon.

I have not said I didn't ask for help. I did. Verify if the person who made that promised did help. After weeks of torments, I realized it was not worth it hoping someone will help.

But my problem is that each time I post a prayer request, you interpret it as asking for money. For christ sake, I am no longer sick, I am safer now, I am not in as dangerous state as before. I just need someone to pray. Even if asking was a sin, is it good reminding me After years that I sinned?

All the money you mentioned given to me, don't you think I could have atleast started a lucrative activity?

Last edited:

Plavious

Nov 29, 2022
Yde
Faith
Christian
Country
Cameroon
People that claim to be righteous but refuse to do the right thing. Hmmm, something ain't right Thank you @Debp
We are all sinner. Me , you, everyone but someone please read my message and not just a portion

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The word says this......

TITUS CHAPTER 3
1 Put them in mind to be  subject to principalities and powers, to obey magistrates, to be ready to every good work,

Hebrews 3
17 Obey them that have RULE over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.

1Peter 2:
13 Submit yourselves unto every ORDINANCE men, for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme;
14 Or unto  governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well.
15 For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men:
16.As free, and not using your liberty as a cloke of maliciousness, but as the SERVANTS OF GOD.

ROMANS CHAPTER 13
1 Let every soul be SUBJECT UNTO THE HIGHER POWERS. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
2 Whosoever therefore  resisteth the power, resisteth the ORDINANCE OF GOD: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
3 For rulers ARE NOT A TERROR TO GOOD WORKS but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:

Need I say more..............

Reactions: Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We don't have orphan hospital in Cameroon.
Plavious, a few months ago you said an orphan attached himself to you. You mentioned this in the prayer forum at this site. You also said you spent the $800 on the orphan....his clinic or hospital bill. I recall he had some skin problem. Where is the orphan now?

Also, I know of a person who tried to send you money. But because she is a senior citizen, the money wire service would not allow her to send the money. So perhaps other senior citizens had that happen, too. The wire service thinks senior citizens might be dealing with a scammer.

Plavious

Nov 29, 2022
Yde
Faith
Christian
Country
Cameroon
Plavious, a few months ago you said an orphan attached himself to you. You mentioned this in the prayer forum at this site. You also said you spent the $800 on the orphan....his clinic or hospital bill. I recall he had some skin problem. Where is the orphan now?

Also, I know of a person who tried to send you money. But because she is a senior citizen, the money wire service would not allow her to send the money. So perhaps other senior citizens had that happen, too. The wire service thinks senior citizens might be dealing with a scammer.
I now understand you. Sorry I misunderstood. Permit me show you a picture of him again. I will go for him when I am able, that is if he survive. I am fighting hard to become sustainable. He has improved greatly. I left him with somebody with empathy. Infact in was this individual who encourage me to try and make it to Europe. I will love we talk inbox

Reactions: Nancy

Plavious

Nov 29, 2022
Yde
Faith
Christian
Country
Cameroon
To be very serious and a more clarity. If someone will love to see this child. I can make it a duty to travel back and hope we talk on video. That is to clear all misunderstanding.
I am with him in that picture. You can see the great improvement. I treated him with toothpaste, wood ash and another local substance. I don't know thr name but we call it calaba

Attachments

• 20230514_080059.jpg
    20230514_080059.jpg
    474.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230526_080850.jpg
    20230526_080850.jpg
    311.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230526_080912.jpg
    20230526_080912.jpg
    274.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Love
Reactions: Nancy