Illegal and unsafe route to safety

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Plavious

Nov 29, 2022
Yde
Faith
Christian
Country
Cameroon
Reason I have been avoiding talking about certain situations is because many see it as a way to beg. Many have asked before you but I have avoided it in many occasions

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read all your messages & replies.

I am not a sinner but ONE OF THE REDEEMED!

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I now understand you. Sorry I misunderstood. Permit me show you a picture of him again. I will go for him when I am able, that is if he survive. I am fighting hard to become sustainable. He has improved greatly. I left him with somebody with empathy. Infact in was this individual who encourage me to try and make it to Europe. I will love we talk inbox

Never mind the orphan. What about your own kids?

Where are they?
Where are you?
Why look after some orphan, while making orphans of your own?

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reason I have been avoiding talking about certain situations is because many see it as a way to beg. Many have asked before you but I have avoided it in many occasions

A church in New Zealand started a fundraiser for you, but have since fallen off because they determined they were being scammed-- from one tale of peril to the next. It's become predictable. What's next in your long list of prayer requests?

I am a Cameroonian astronaut and my space shuttle developed a rocket fuel leak on the way to Mars. I am stranded on the dark side of the moon, but not disheartened. I've been doing odd jobs, like washing windows and making cheese trying to save up enough money to repair the leak and refuel my rocket, so that I might continue my journey. Please pray for my safety and if anyone could help me, may God bless you. Please also- say hi to my wife and kids back home on earth. Daddy loves you, but he is on a mission.

Have you ever-- even once, just participated in a thread that was NOT self-centered here? Ever join any discussion or take any interest in anyone else-- or is it always about you and your plight and peril? You manipulate people, try to make them feel compassion or guilt in the hopes that they send you a few bucks. Every little bit helps, right? And you do it over and over and over on all kinds of sites-- like fishing.... if you cast enough times, you might get a few bites-- maybe land a sucker or too. Older white Christian ladies are the most vulnerable and can be easily found on christian community forums and discussion boards.

Oh-- and if anyone dare call you out on your deceptions-- just try shaming them. That's an effective tool to shut them up. Play victim while playing a victim.

Sir- you are exposed.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Woah----ho!!!!!!!

:hmhehm Too much? Maybe that will be considered impolite. Maybe we are all supposed to step aside and watch and wait while good people get manipulated and taken advantage of, right in front of our noses... Like we are all just passengers on a bus, while a group of teens harass the pretty lady with her baby stroller. Sit silent? Do nothing?

No.

I could say so much more, but don't want my wrist slapped again for 'doxing' anyone. I have certain skill sets that enable me to examine folks-- that's all I'll say, about it...... People beware. Internet anonymity makes monsters-- they hate the light.

• Love
Reactions: Keturah

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:hmhehm Too much? Maybe that will be considered impolite. Maybe we are all supposed to step aside and watch and wait while good people get manipulated and taken advantage of, right in front of our noses... Like we are all just passengers on a bus, while a group of teens harass the pretty lady with her baby stroller. Sit silent? Do nothing?

No.

I could say so much more, but don't want my wrist slapped again for 'doxing' anyone. I have certain skill sets that enable me to examine folks-- that's all I'll say, about it...... People beware. Internet anonymity makes monsters-- they hate the light.
I am frank myself. Very blunt speaking so if I see a " spade", I call a " spade".

Thanks for the info.& the research you've done. I have been scammed by way better than this several months in fact until it got to the end of his plan.

Thankfully, he got none of my hard earned money !

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

No.

Me too....lol I have pages of folks lies by the box load....good work.

Plavious

Nov 29, 2022
Yde
Faith
Christian
Country
Cameroon
A church in New Zealand started a fundraiser for you, but have since fallen off because they determined they were being scammed-- from one tale of peril to the next. It's become predictable. What's next in your long list of prayer requests?

I am a Cameroonian astronaut and my space shuttle developed a rocket fuel leak on the way to Mars. I am stranded on the dark side of the moon, but not disheartened. I've been doing odd jobs, like washing windows and making cheese trying to save up enough money to repair the leak and refuel my rocket, so that I might continue my journey. Please pray for my safety and if anyone could help me, may God bless you. Please also- say hi to my wife and kids back home on earth. Daddy loves you, but he is on a mission.

Have you ever-- even once, just participated in a thread that was NOT self-centered here? Ever join any discussion or take any interest in anyone else-- or is it always about you and your plight and peril? You manipulate people, try to make them feel compassion or guilt in the hopes that they send you a few bucks. Every little bit helps, right? And you do it over and over and over on all kinds of sites-- like fishing.... if you cast enough times, you might get a few bites-- maybe land a sucker or too. Older white Christian ladies are the most vulnerable and can be easily found on christian community forums and discussion boards.

Oh-- and if anyone dare call you out on your deceptions-- just try shaming them. That's an effective tool to shut them up. Play victim while playing a victim.

Sir- you are exposed.
Check my threat and don't assume. I don't need to prove myself. I care about God, not human.
Sir @Mr E. It's not all about you help me but about me helping myself. If you give me heaven and earth with doubt or without the blessing of the almighty, I will need more tomorrow.

Nomatter how you see me, one day, I will see you, here or in heaven and we talk about it. From the beginning, I was worried about food and shelter and other. Today, those things mean nothing to me.

Recently I am more focus of knowing the truth than help. This has given me peace of mind. This has made me less anxious and focus too.

Permit me call you big brother. You are doing all you do because you love me so much and you cannot deny it. You don't have to give me money, food or clothes to prove you love but bro. Make a tour in Bamenda(Ndop) or ngoketunjia division, you will understand my complaints.

Last edited:
Reactions: Johann

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Check my threat and don't assume. I don't need to prove myself. I care about God, not human.
Sir @Mr E. It's not all about you help me but about me helping myself. If you give me heaven and earth with doubt or without the blessing of the almighty, I will need more tomorrow.

Nomatter how you see me, one day, I will see you, here or in heaven and we talk about it. From the beginning, I was worried about food and shelter and other. Today, those things mean nothing to me.

Recently I am more focus of knowing the truth than help. This has given me peace of mind. This has made me less anxious and focus too.

Permit me call you big brother. You are doing all you do because you love me so much and you cannot deny it. You don't have to give me money, food or clothes to prove you love but bro. Make a tour in Bamenda(Ndop) or ngoketunjia division, you will understand my complaints.

We can talk right here.

I am well traveled. I’ve been to some of the best places on Earth, and some of the worst.

But let’s talk about you.

Your wife and kids okay?

Plavious

Nov 29, 2022
Yde
Faith
Christian
Country
Cameroon
Congratulations on your travel. But family, on you opinion, do you really think one will abandon his family to care for some orphan?
We can talk right here.

I am well traveled. I’ve been to some of the best places on Earth, and some of the worst.

But let’s talk about you.

Your wife and kids okay?
Congratulations on you travel. Do you think any normal person will abandon his family (wife and children) for some orphan?

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Congratulations on your travel. But family, on you opinion, do you really think one will abandon his family to care for some orphan?
Congratulations on you travel. Do you think any normal person will abandon his family (wife and children) for some orphan?

I know that many illegal migrants will latch on to a child and traffic them across borders for their own purposes. Some will claim as their own, children that are not their own, for false immigration narratives.

You’ve never heard of such things? But I’m more interested in your actual sons and daughter. Are they safe at home with your wife? Shouldn’t you be with them instead of some orphan on this dangerous attempt to illegally enter Italy?

Plavious

Nov 29, 2022
Yde
Faith
Christian
Country
Cameroon
I know that many illegal migrants will latch on to a child and traffic them across borders for their own purposes. Some will claim as their own, children that are not their own, for false immigration narratives.

You’ve never heard of such things?
That is cruel. Fortunately a honorable member in this house talked sense to me. Also the video you posted generate more fear into me. I reserved resource and energy to head home. I have been in Yaounde/Cameroon for days now

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is cruel. Fortunately a honorable member in this house talked sense to me. Also the video you posted generate more fear into me. I reserved resource and energy to head home. I have been in Yaounde/Cameroon for days now

Praise God. Some good has come of all this.

Take care Plavious, of yourself and your beautiful family. I wish you well and I’m happy to hear this news.

• Love

Plavious

Nov 29, 2022
Yde
Faith
Christian
Country
Cameroon
Praise God. Some good has come of all this.

Take care Plavious, of yourself and your beautiful family. I wish you well and I’m happy to hear this news.
I regretted why I posted in the forum. Nobody welcome my idea. I believe God will never speak to me directly but through me. I listened. It was difficult to accept the fact and go home but that was the right thing to do.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There isn’t anyone here that doesn’t have empathy for you and your circumstances. We all pray for your safety and well being. That doesn’t make what you are doing, proper or responsible or legal.

It’s legitimate for law-abiding citizens of any country to expect the laws (and borders) of their land to be respected. What you are doing isn’t honorable. It isn’t legal and it isn’t right.

Our borders here in the US are left unprotected by an incompetent President, negligent in his first and foremost duty which he swore to uphold. He’s derelict and not protecting our sovereign land.

Likewise, the people of Italy have no obligation to welcome or support you when you violate their laws and breech their border.

Several people have asked you several times if you have considered and pursued LEGAL avenues for legitimate refugees and migrants. You sidestep and ignore these questions.

There are millions who rightly think
they will have a better life in the US or some other country (like Italy) but there are legal pathways and then there are illegal, unrighteousness means to enter those nations.

I won’t be among those cheering you on.
I doubt all those Jews during the war gave no second thought to escape ANY way they could. Plavious situation is kind of the same thing. Either stay and die a horrible death or flee.
Would you stay under those conditions? What of children? Seriously, his country is nothing at all like ours. He is reaching out to those he believes will pray for him, and just communicate with him, we shouldn't add to his sorrows. IMHO

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I regretted why I posted in the forum. Nobody welcome my idea. I believe God will never speak to me directly but through me. I listened. It was difficult to accept the fact and go home but that was the right thing to do.

We’ve all done things we regret. But for the grace of God, go I.

Plavious

Nov 29, 2022
Yde
Faith
Christian
Country
Cameroon
I doubt all those Jews during the war gave no second thought to escape ANY way they could. Plavious situation is kind of the same thing. Either stay and die a horrible death or flee.
Would you stay under those conditions? What of children? Seriously, his country is nothing at all like ours. He is reaching out to those he believes will pray for him, and just communicate with him, we shouldn't add to his sorrows. IMHO
It sad to be here again. I will rather die here than in the Mediterranean sea. Since I came back, there is no major incident. It is true we are not welcome in this part of the country. I am praying for the best. It will be better in Yaounde than going to the region where conflict is at it peak. Life is difficult but safer here

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It dad to be here again. I will rather die here than in the Mediterranean sea. Since I came back, there is no major incident. It is true we are not welcome in this part of the country. I am praying for the best. It will be better in Yaounde than going to the region where conflict is at it peak. Life is difficult but safer here
Praise God for this. He will lead you to a safe place, trust fully and listen for Him. Worship Him best you can around those within earshot, especially if they hate Christians, which I assume they do.
Pray the scriptures, Psalms are great for prayers of deliverance. Plus, I'm not the only person praying for you. :)

Reactions: Debp and amadeus

Plavious

Nov 29, 2022
Yde
Faith
Christian
Country
Cameroon
G
Praise God for this. He will lead you to a safe place, trust fully and listen for Him. Worship Him best you can around those within earshot, especially if they hate Christians, which I assume they do.
Pray the scriptures, Psalms are great for prayers of deliverance. Plus, I'm not the only person praying for you. :)
God bless you all. It has not been easy but I am a kind of use to the situation already. I just have to accept the situation and stop fighting. I have to learn to surrender all to him.

• Love
Reactions: amadeus and Nancy