Illegal and unsafe route to safety

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
G
God bless you all. It has not been easy but I am a kind of use to the situation already. I just have to accept the situation and stop fighting. I have to learn to surrender all to him.
Thats the hard part in the beginning...but it IS key! God can't bless what's not yielded to Him. Offer Him ALL and watch Him work through your FAITH. :) You have a good attitude here, you are definitely on the right track! :)

Plavious

Nov 29, 2022
Yde
Faith
Christian
Country
Cameroon
Thats the hard part in the beginning...but it IS key! God can't bless what's not yielded to Him. Offer Him ALL and watch Him work through your FAITH. :) You have a good attitude here, you are definitely on the right track! :)
In Hebrews 4:16, Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence so that we may receive mercy and grace to help us in our time of need. Also in
2 Corinthians 5:7 we are told to always be confident, although we know that while we are at home in the body, we are away from the Lord. For we walk by faith, not by sight.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In Hebrews 4:16, Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence so that we may receive mercy and grace to help us in our time of need. Also in
2 Corinthians 5:7 we are told to always be confident, although we know that while we are at home in the body, we are away from the Lord. For we walk by faith, not by sight.
Faith seems like it would be so easy once we start seeing answer to prayers, but humans have short memories and tend to forget how He has blessed us in the past.
Walking by faith is easy when all is well but, when tribulations come, and they will, we can get worked up over "seemingly" impossible things yet...our God is the God of the impossible, Amen!

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know his intentions but he is bent on implanting guilt in me which I have to refuse psychological torment.
I would say that he's already been banned from Worthy Christian Forums is a sign he's intending to make a circuit. Thinking charitable hearts will fall for his posts.

Ignore him.

• Wow
Reactions: Keturah

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would say that he's already been banned from Worthy Christian Forums is a sign he's intending to make a circuit. Thinking charitable hearts will fall for his posts.

Ignore him.

Actually he is only moderated.

All forums should enforce the rules about no soliciting. They should warn their members against giving money to strangers on the internet. That way people can still post their prayer requests.

I talked with a different member who constantly posts to get donations. When I tried to encourage him to find a job (he was facing legal consequences for unpaid loans)....he told me he would  not look for work. Instead he expects members to donate to him. (If I was facing jail time, I would be looking for employment like crazy.)

A couple of others tried to reason with him, too. We told him even Paul was a tentmaker to help supplement his income. But he still refused to look for any work to help get him over these financial difficulties.

So actually people that keep regularly donating to this particular person are enabling him, in his refusal to work.

Last edited:

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is cruel. Fortunately a honorable member in this house talked sense to me. Also the video you posted generate more fear into me. I reserved resource and energy to head home. I have been in Yaounde/Cameroon for days now

It's probably better for you back home. Italy and other countries are overwhelmed with refugees. If refugees can even reach the mainland, they usually are put into very bad condition refugee camps.

Can you try to go to Gabon where your friend Sinclair went to some months ago?

Reactions: ButterflyJones

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's probably better for you back home. Italy and other countries are overwhelmed with refugees. If refugees can even reach the mainland, they usually are put into very bad condition refugee camps.

What a brilliant conquest plan.
Countries that are always in conflict send their people to invade nearby countries under the guise of refugee.

International law says refugees are to seek refuge in the safest country nearest their homeland. They're not to be flown half way across the globe.
And their refugee status is only to be temporary. They're to be returned to their homeland when the conflict abates.

This rarely if ever happens.

Meanwhile, as in America, we have thousands of illegals claiming to be refugees invading our country every day. As do other western nations. Eventually the illegals will out populate the natives.
And then that "better country" will devolve and become like that one they fled.
Before that happens, as with America, those invaders will be rewarded for illegal entry.
All social welfare programs, like WIC, SNAP, EBT. Bank accounts, credit cards, driver license.

And out of gratitude they illegally vote for Democrats who made it all possible.

It's high treason.
When an illegal illegally entering any country asks to be rewarded for that through tax free donations, that's just more of the same.

Imagine if they labored to overthrow the government that oppressed them as much as they labor to run and invade other lands.

Last edited:

Plavious

Nov 29, 2022
Yde
Faith
Christian
Country
Cameroon
Faith seems like it would be so easy once we start seeing answer to prayers, but humans have short memories and tend to forget how He has blessed us in the past.
Walking by faith is easy when all is well but, when tribulations come, and they will, we can get worked up over "seemingly" impossible things yet...our God is the God of the impossible, Amen!
Amen

Reactions: Nancy

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What a brilliant conquest plan.
Countries that are always in conflict send their people to invade nearby countries under the guise of refugee.

International law says refugees are to seek refuge in the safest country nearest their homeland. Their not to be flown half way across the globe.
And their refugee status is only to be temporary. They're to be returned to their homeland when the conflict abates.

This rarely if ever happens.

Meanwhile, as in America, we have thousands of illegals claiming to be refugees invading our country every day. As do other western nations. Eventually the illegals will out populate the natives.
And then that "better country" will devolve and become like that one they fled.
Before that happens, as with America, those invaders will be rewarded for illegal entry.
All social welfare programs, like WIC, SNAP, EBT. Bank accounts, credit cards, driver license.

And out of gratitude they illegally vote for Democrats who made it all possible.

It's high treason.
When an illegal illegally entering any country asks to be rewarded for that through tax free donations, that's just more of the same.

Imagine if they labored to overthrow the government that oppressed them as much as they labor to run and invade other lands.
what you have done to the least, you have done it to me.....Jesus

Plavious

Nov 29, 2022
Yde
Faith
Christian
Country
Cameroon

Ignore him.

One of my problem in recent time have been from situations like this. A situation where some with a kind of idea propose to help and I being anxious to getting help and day in, day out they condition my thinking, my living and many others.

Many people in this as well as other forums think that they know everything. If all who claim to be honest, righteous and perfect should open up, they have written to me proposing to give help. Actually what they all are doing is not helping . They just look down on me. Because I asked for charity was not mean that I will do everything to get help.

Everybody is throwing stones at Plavious. He did in the open. How about member of forums(no forum mention) with weird behavior? Nobody talked about.
- A member has written to me asking me to remove my clothes and send him pictures for money.
- A member has wanted to guide me on what I can do to get help and money from forum members.
Those members are administrators in the forum, moderators and quotes all the scriptures.

Just because everybody does something a particular way does not make it right. I cannot go through what I am going through on earth and still go to hell. Nomatter what you think, what you say or what you do, heaven is my destination.

None of you can help me to heaven. None of you can give me salvation. If nobody can give me salvation, none can send to take me to hell. So far as I am right, I will keep the race.

• Wow

Plavious

Nov 29, 2022
Yde
Faith
Christian
Country
Cameroon

All the French African Countries are facing a similar problem. The worse in Equatorial Guinea and Gabon is the Marbury disease

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How about member of forums(no forum mention) with weird behavior? Nobody talked about.
- A member has written to me asking me to remove my clothes and send him pictures for money.
Plavious, you should have reported that PM where someone asked for naked photos of you! When did this happen?

If that member was at Worthy, please give me his name. I will report it and action will be taken. We did have a nudist couple that keeps trying to sneak into the site, but they are never approved for membership.

• Wow
Reactions: Keturah and Nancy

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just because everybody does something a particular way does not make it right. I cannot go through what I am going through on earth and still go to hell. Nomatter what you think, what you say or what you do, heaven is my destination.

None of you can help me to heaven. None of you can give me salvation. If nobody can give me salvation, none can send to take me to hell. So far as I am right, I will keep the race.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what you have done to the least, you have done it to me.....Jesus
Not at all relevant.
America is a Constitutional Democratic Republic. Not a Christian Theocracy.

Jesus didn't advocate breaking the law.

If you approve illegals invading your country, walk that reply.
Go to the border, find an illegal. Illegally harbor them in your home.
Give them a debit card to your bank account, and your PIN.

Because tax payers pay more in taxes to do that very thing.

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some folks come across two-faced.
Opinions are like noses, we  ALL have them but be careful not to cut off your nose to spite your face !

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Not at all relevant.
America is a Constitutional Democratic Republic. Not a Christian Theocracy.

Jesus didn't advocate breaking the law.

If you approve illegals invading your country, walk that reply.
Go to the border, find an illegal. Illegally harbor them in your home.
Give them a debit card to your bank account, and your PIN.

Because tax payers pay more in taxes to do that very thing.
Bend it anyway you like; excuse it to fit any political or personal situation, Jesus statement stands nevertheless; ' what you have done to the least, you have done it to me'

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bend it anyway you like; excuse it to fit any political or personal situation, Jesus statement stands nevertheless; ' what you have done to the least, you have done it to me'
No, it doesn't stand.
You don't know the context of Jesus statement. Tossing that out there to sustain criminality in Jesus name cannot stand.
Shame on you. Shame!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No, it doesn't stand.
You don't know the context of Jesus statement. Tossing that out there to sustain criminality in Jesus name cannot stand.
Shame on you. Shame!
I do know the context of Jesus statement. Checking it is worthwhile for you unless of course you want to trump Jesus with your own opinion.

Daniels three friends broke the law of the authority. They did it to keep a greater Law.
The many Christians who were fed to the lions in the Roman arena's or burn't alive found themselves in that situation because they broke the law of the authorities. Were they out of order?

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How about member of forums(no forum mention) with weird behavior? Nobody talked about.
Plavious, please tell me the above member's name. If you can't remember it, just tell me. I want to report this person if this happened at Worthy.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I don't remember soliciting money either here or in the other forum. If someone has written to me which many have done and I accepted the money, let the person write it here in the open.

For the visa, verify your source. After collecting my documents, the person went mute till date

My problem is that many of you are instead traumatizing me when you pretend to help. You find everything about me unusual just because you have an ideal at the back of you brain.

If people are honest, a hand full have written to me wanting to help but u cannot take anymore. One person opted to help me pay tuition but ended up traumatizing and putting me in unusual stress.

Please everyone if you see my prayer request, take it as prayer request and if you don't want me to be here or feel Poor people or people who are victims of circumstances are scammers, kindly remove us from the forum.

The people who opted to help me complete a program that I had wanted to do is the same like you. Making promises just to traumatize individuals.

People lured me to publish all my personal information on a forum which were verifiable. No one had the time to verify. I even asked those of you who wanted to help me not to send help directly to me but through you local embassy(US embassy) for me to go there with proves of sickness, personal documents and even original school certificates are justified before it's given to me but what did all do? Insults, bullying.

Sir, one thing I have realized, nomatter how honest one is, non of you will ever accept so far as that is a black skin or from the other side of the continent.

I am here and have written on one of my thread that nobody should see my prayer request as soliciting help and if you can pray, just pray and forget about who I our any other is going through but since you just care to see any message and lay blame, that is why you are doing this.

People of this forum reading this, please I just belong here because I believe you can pray for me. As someone told me "you African are cured, you will keep suffering " leave us to suffer. I do not need you money. If God has sustained me this far, I cannot die because I do not have money, clothes or shelter but I can work and making a living.

Please, I do not need your money and stop throwing words at me.
I can help you-do you have a family?
Can you come to South Africa at your own expense? Legally, of course.
Johann.