I'm appealing to all of you,

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No one is suffering Christian persecution at this time in the Western World. I am not suffering either... I live as a recluse so the pandemic has NOT affected me at all. My comment was simply a general.... passing through observation... LOL

I hope you are enjoying the forums.
Howdy Miserable! Lol
Howdy? You must be one of them there cowboys! Lol

Reactions: Mantis

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right-wing terrorists? Enemy propaganda! I'm a libertarian who loves Trump. Lol
I went from a Democrat(18) to an independent (mid 20s) to a Republican (30s) to an independent to a Libertarian(40) to a non affiliated(45). Every part has problems and is corrupt at least in the states.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I went from a Democrat(18) to an independent (mid 20s) to a Republican (30s) to an independent to a Libertarian(40) to a non affiliated(45). Every part has problems and is corrupt at least in the states.
Small "l." So, do you use a moose lasso...I ask you?

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I knew when I registered on this site a few weeks ago that I would meet what I have.
I just knew it, I just knew it.
No surprise there .. you run into immaturity and fleshly excitement from saints at all turns and walks. No surprise. I understand. No insults meant,
No insults meant at all, none at all.

you run into immaturity and fleshly excitement

You mean of the kind that produces these sorts of statements?:

I'm not going to explain all the details regarding the end days. It would be futile at this time.

When I joined, it was not to impress anybody with the revelations the Lord has given me.

I have no hope in organized religious churches.

All people, always, everywhere, must be vetted.

You mean like Christ vetted all people before He died for anyone? Or do you mean you must be vetted by the rest of us, going on your words?

In fact, only one person from another country PM'ed me because he recognized it and we began to talk across the seas.

Good for him. Maybe he has enough maturity to help you out of all the pride and illusion which you express above, while you blow smoke and blow your own trumpet. Because all you've done in your OP is practice blowing smoke.

I'll remain joined to all those who follow Jesus and who don't blow their own trumpets about "the Revelations God has given them" in such a way as to imply that if anyone points out their erroneous interpretation of the Word of God wherever it may pop up, that they are therefore not of God and not part of Christ's flock.

John 10
27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.

I know my Lord's voice - and it's not yours. I would not advise anyone to follow someone who blows his own trumpet and blows smoke (not the same meaning as blowing smoke) in the ways you have done in just a few paragraphs in one post.

So, count me in the Lord's flock and out of yours.

Reactions: Truman

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The place to start is always your local church. You may have no hope in organised churces, but where else do you expect to find Christans?

You say that these Christians must be tested! by whom?

A simple test of any Christian is are they involved in there local church?
If not why not?
The false are known by their fruit. Discerning of spirits is a gift of the Spirit. And we trust Jesus.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But if any have ears, the saints are actually human beings, and we are the target of the NWO. We are going to be hunted down and eliminated. If you don't believe this, well, read another thread. But if you are at least semi-interested in helping the saints to endure, escape from their country or city, we should be building a very practical network which requires wise men and women and resources.
While I don't feel I can know for certain what exactly is going to happen, I do believe we are to be building each other up to endure whatever will come. I see a lot of what seems like the world's wisdom in the prepper movement, and I personally think many people are going to be very surprised at how things end up happening.

I think the best thing we can do is to be in daily communion with our God, as much as we are able, increase in that, draw near to Him, so that we will have trust in Him. When the time comes, He will guide us.

Some of us He may direct to build underground railroads, some to organize the hiding places and network, but I believe God has personal missions for all His people, and I wonder how much we should be campaigning for our own mission?

For me to say to you, "You should be responding in this way to this circumstance", some things are clearly in the Bible, and some are not. Some are alluded to, like in Hebrews, accepting the confiscation of your things, they were being praised because there was some higher good that they had served in suffering their loss.

I for one don't want to get diverted from God's path for me. And I certainly wouldn't go so far as to say what He wants me to do is the same as He want's everyone to do.

Does that make sense?

Much love!

NewMusic

Sep 13, 2021
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just knew it, I just knew it.
No insults meant at all, none at all.

The devil always finds servants (weeds) among the wheat to try and derail a work of God.

Have you noticed that brethren? The pointing of the finger, accusing of the brethren, the cause of doubts and suspicions.

Instead of focusing on what Christ can do with us for one another, this jerk wants to destroy any hope that people around the world will need and cry for.

When people are in need of food, clothing, a warm bed to sleep in, safety from pursuers, those people will be praying that "if there is an Almighty God, please dear God, let somebody help me! PLEASE!".

But people like "Fullness of the Gentiles" wants to destroy any possible uniting of the saints for a greater good. He has an axe to grind and wants everybody to know it. So if Jesus wants His people to be there for others, who can be helped and also learn the truth of the gospel while being attended to, this guy can take credit for trying to destroy that work by looking at the splinter in my eye.

The Lord sees.

Last edited:
Reactions: dismas

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You mean of the kind that produces these sorts of statements?:

You mean like Christ vetted all people before He died for anyone? Or do you mean you must be vetted by the rest of us, going on your words?

Good for him. Maybe he has enough maturity to help you out of all the pride and illusion which you express above, while you blow smoke and blow your own trumpet. Because all you've done in your OP is practice blowing smoke.

I'll remain joined to all those who follow Jesus and who don't blow their own trumpets about "the Revelations God has given them" in such a way as to imply that if anyone points out their erroneous interpretation of the Word of God wherever it may pop up, that they are therefore not of God and not part of Christ's flock.

John 10

I know my Lord's voice - and it's not yours. I would not advise anyone to follow someone who blows his own trumpet and blows smoke (not the same meaning as blowing smoke) in the ways you have done in just a few paragraphs in one post.

So, count me in the Lord's flock and out of yours.[/QUOTE]
While I don't feel I can know for certain what exactly is going to happen, I do believe we are to be building each other up to endure whatever will come. I see a lot of what seems like the world's wisdom in the prepper movement, and I personally think many people are going to be very surprised at how things end up happening.

I think the best thing we can do is to be in daily communion with our God, as much as we are able, increase in that, draw near to Him, so that we will have trust in Him. When the time comes, He will guide us.

Some of us He may direct to build underground railroads, some to organize the hiding places and network, but I believe God has personal missions for all His people, and I wonder how much we should be campaigning for our own mission?

For me to say to you, "You should be responding in this way to this circumstance", some things are clearly in the Bible, and some are not. Some are alluded to, like in Hebrews, accepting the confiscation of your things, they were being praised because there was some higher good that they had served in suffering their loss.

I for one don't want to get diverted from God's path for me. And I certainly wouldn't go so far as to say what He wants me to do is the same as He want's everyone to do.

Does that make sense?

Much love!
Sounds to me like you're talking about being led by the Spirit.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
John 10
I'm a sheep.... I'm a sheep.... Lookie.... I'm a sheep..... AND... I know HIS voice... ohhhhhhhh I would recognize it ANYWHERE.
When He speaks... my heart flutters in DELIGHT.... and I RUN to HIM... I follow HIM.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
The devil always finds servants (weeds) among the wheat to try and derail a work of God.

Have you noticed that brethren? The pointing of the finger, accusing of the brethren, the cause of doubts and suspicions.

Instead of focusing on what Christ can do with us for one another, this jerk wants to destroy any hope that people around the world will need and cry for.

When people are in need of food, clothing, a warm bed to sleep in, safety from pursuers, those people will be praying that "if there is an Almighty God, please dear God, let somebody help me! PLEASE!".

But people like "Fullness of the Gentiles" wants to destroy any possible uniting of the saints for a greater good. He has an axe to grind and wants everybody to know it. So if Jesus wants His people to be there for others, who can be helped and also learn the truth of the gospel while being attended to, this guy can take credit for trying to destroy that work by looking at the splinter in my eye.

The Lord sees.
in his defense, we do get a fairly regular supply of new superiority complexes here

Reactions: amadeus and Truman

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It Won't be long now that the Christians will be blamed for the plandemic and hunted down and put in Hillary Clinton's "re-education camps". Just like the days when Nero Blamed Christians for the fire that burned down Rome....