I'm appealing to all of you,

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The greater the affliction, the greater the work of God we will know. This is true of all times, I think.

Much love!

Yeah man! Jesus says not to fear so if we are obeying we should not fear anything or anyone. The battle is won. His head will be crushed. His future is the lake of fire. If we are in the furnace we will be walking in it with Jesus, unharmed. I can't believe God has let it go on this long. Time for some freaking 75 pound hail storms. I think this corrupt evil place has run its course. Time for the hammer of God to hit the Earth hard.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
75 pound hail storms
id suggest that one just leave the world, and all the condemnation that goes withit; havent quite figured out leave the world myself yet tho lol

thing about englyshe translations, though, is that the original intent is often lost...those hailstorms weighed a talent if i remember right? Iow possibly way more allegorical than "pounds?" i dunno, but i wont be holding my breath waiting for any literal 75 pound hail
a “talent” was like a year’s wages or something back then i think

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy and amadeus

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I took the jab to pacify my family. I do not care one way or another if I live or die. God laid some serious pain on me for my sin against him and frankly it makes daily life miserable. I guess it puts me in a peculiar position.

I have No fear of death or persecution. It’s all temporary.

Prison? Three hots and a cot. Just paying my bills is getting extremely difficult due to my disability.

Persecution? It’s temporary. I live in pain. Pain that never leaves. What can they do to me? I guess torture. It’s temporary.

Death? Yay I get to be with Jesus.

I think God has put me in this mindset for a reason. He has pulled me from every church I have tried to attend which seems very strange to me. He pulled me from Babylon and dropped me on acreage in the Forrest with a well and natural spring. Set up for survival situations. Wild animals to hunt etc.

When I was in the spirit he told me my house would be an infirmary. To me that means that some rough times lay ahead in the future. I have a feeling I will be helping brothers and sisters in some way or another. I just have no details.
Learn anything you can about plumbing, electrical, mechanics, small engine repair, furnaces...
I always relied on my ex's because they knew about this stuff.
I dont know the difference between ac/dc (not the band)
I don't know how to fix the car if it stalls.
I been watching a lot of youtube self learning videos, but either I don't have the tools or I'm too afraid of the elements.
Never liked electricity or plumbing, specially when you have to work them together.
I did pretty good this year trying my hand at my first little garden. I wouldn't live through the winter on it though.
I would say, while you have the time.. if you do, try and learn something while we still have the internet to look things up.

I think the internet will be going down. Too much information and people are pushing back.
Look what just happened to Facebook. That's just a coming attraction.

Learn to knit or sew or crochet. Learn about plants and what's poisonous and what you can eat.

I live on about 3 acres in the woods. Well and natural spring but the electric breaker fried and I didn't have water for 3 days.
I'm not an electrician. WE NEED MORE ELECTRICIANS!!
I called 4 shops and they aren't taking new customers, everyone is short handed.
I don't have a working outhouse. Used to but it's all fallen down now.
Just saying..

Even if you can't physically do something, having the knowledge to walk someone else through it, is very helpful.

It's never too late to learn something new.
:D
Hugs

Reactions: bbyrd009

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yeah man! Jesus says not to fear so if we are obeying we should not fear anything or anyone. The battle is won. His head will be crushed. His future is the lake of fire. If we are in the furnace we will be walking in it with Jesus, unharmed. I can't believe God has let it go on this long. Time for some freaking 75 pound hail storms. I think this corrupt evil place has run its course. Time for the hammer of God to hit the Earth hard.
It's a good thing that I'm not (for the first time ever I'll include someone else in this), and you're not, God! Lol

Reactions: Mantis

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Learn anything you can about plumbing, electrical, mechanics, small engine repair, furnaces...
I always relied on my ex's because they knew about this stuff.
I dont know the difference between ac/dc (not the band)
I don't know how to fix the car if it stalls.
I been watching a lot of youtube self learning videos, but either I don't have the tools or I'm too afraid of the elements.
Never liked electricity or plumbing, specially when you have to work them together.
I did pretty good this year trying my hand at my first little garden. I wouldn't live through the winter on it though.
I would say, while you have the time.. if you do, try and learn something while we still have the internet to look things up.

I think the internet will be going down. Too much information and people are pushing back.
Look what just happened to Facebook. That's just a coming attraction.

Learn to knit or sew or crochet. Learn about plants and what's poisonous and what you can eat.

I live on about 3 acres in the woods. Well and natural spring but the electric breaker fried and I didn't have water for 3 days.
I'm not an electrician. WE NEED MORE ELECTRICIANS!!
I called 4 shops and they aren't taking new customers, everyone is short handed.
I don't have a working outhouse. Used to but it's all fallen down now.
Just saying..

Even if you can't physically do something, having the knowledge to walk someone else through it, is very helpful.

It's never too late to learn something new.
:D
Hugs
I agree, I know how to do several of those things. We have an amazing opportunity to learn basically anything, for basically free at the touch of your fingertips. Maybe I should put together a list of things to learn before things go awry, like you.

Reactions: Ziggy

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
id suggest that one just leave the world, and all the condemnation that goes withit; havent quite figured out leave the world myself yet tho lol

thing about englyshe translations, though, is that the original intent is often lost...those hailstorms weighed a talent if i remember right? Iow possibly way more allegorical than "pounds?" i dunno, but i wont be holding my breath waiting for any literal 75 pound hail
When we get softball or even baseball size around here, it is time to take cover. You don't want to get hit by one or to have your car out and uncovered.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm trying really hard to visualize a 75 pound piece of hail... LOL... I get stuck on things like this.

Reactions: amadeus

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I think we will have literal 75 pound hailstorms. When the nukes were tested in the ocean in the 60's it produced talent sized hailstorms. The Word is truth.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm trying really hard to visualize a 75 pound piece of hail... LOL... I get stuck on things like this.
Thing like what...ice? You should try sand! Don't you northerners know anythink>

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They got 75 pound chunks of rock flying through the air in La Palma Island.
Last I knew it was still spewing out lots of lava and creating a new peninsula.

HEADS!

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When I was young, I had a job feeding a stationary cement mixer. The sacks of portland cement I fed into it weighed 94lbs each... way too heavy to have one fall on your head from any height. 19 pounds lighter would still be too heavy!

Reactions: Nancy

Mosheli

Jul 2, 2020
Wellington
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The body of Christ is supposed to be concerned about every member. If one member hurts, the whole body hurts. We should be praying for those in prison, as though in prison with them. Right?

But if any have ears, the saints are actually human beings, and we are the target of the NWO. We are going to be hunted down and eliminated. If you don't believe this, well, read another thread. But if you are at least semi-interested in helping the saints to endure, escape from their country or city, we should be building a very practical network which requires wise men and women and resources.

I have no hope in organized religious churches. None. But if you are above that, you see yourself as joined to Christ the Head, and all others who are born again (and hopefully filled with the Holy Spirit) are your spiritual brothers and sisters, see past yourself and your immediate locale, then give yourself to this idea of helping the saints. All people, always, everywhere, must be vetted. You cannot judge people simply by a few things you hear and your feelings. Even your best Christian friends must be tested. You think you know somebody for 30 years, but the relationship was never truly tested, and then under the right circumstances that person betrays you, stabs you in the back, does not stand up with you or for you like you had thought they would.... growing pains.

We only have a few years, and each month things get worse. Whatever you want to call those in power, they are ruthless, merciless, and think nothing of murdering and stealing. And the Lord Jesus and His people they wish to eliminate.

You cannot beat this thing thinking you are a spiritual Rambo. It takes a network of trusted people, and resources, and land beyond your own few acres of property. If you are not concerned about helping people to escape imprisonment and torture, read something else, cuz I'm not interested in being around such people. Jesus said, "When you see these things, flee!"

I would say it is not just people put in prison or torture for faith. In this harsh modern western world regime there are many christians/messianics and nonchristians suffering lots of mean cruel wrongs. Eg look at the homeless people in NZ, Australia, USA, UK, Ireland, etc. Someone can be in a prison that is not the type of state prison meant.
Ideally yes the Church/Body is supposed to be like an alternative community where we all love one another and help each other and every part/member has a valuable niche role to play/contribute. Jesus commanded us to ove one another, bear one anothers burdens, "as you did to the least of these", do unto others as would have done to you, love your neighbour as yourself. Philadelphia means "brotherly love". But the church has been infiltrated/hijacked by Babylon/Romans or/and whoever else. (It is not just christians either, most people in the world are also cold, hard, selfish.) People simply don't understand or care unless it happens to them, and they don't care until things get bad enough (at present they are given just enough petty good to keep them happy).

I have been suffering hell for years/decades and in my own experience I have found that most Christians/Churches/Messianics simply don't understand or care/love/help. I have begged and pleaded for years but everyone just cut me off as "negative", they pass the parcel to "mental health" or other services. And God seems to punish me as if it is wrong to seek any human help and as if we have to have unwavering faith in him alone. Even other people never tell me about things they suffering or ask for help (if I don't already see it myself).
It was prophesied that the love of many would grow cold, there would be a falling away, etc, and that people would long to see the days of Jesus.
We can not make anyone love, or make our selves love. Only by being One with Yeshua the first love.
"Jesus has many mouths, but few hearts, bowels, guts/balls, brains, hands/feet."

Forgot what else I was going to say. See my blog on here.

"He/she who saves a soul saves a whole universe/world."

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I would say it is not just people put in prison or torture for faith. In this harsh modern western world regime there are many christians/messianics and nonchristians suffering lots of mean cruel wrongs. Eg look at the homeless people in NZ, Australia, USA, UK, Ireland, etc. Someone can be in a prison that is not the type of state prison meant.
Ideally yes the Church/Body is supposed to be like an alternative community where we all love one another and help each other and every part/member has a valuable niche role to play/contribute. Jesus commanded us to ove one another, bear one anothers burdens, "as you did to the least of these", do unto others as would have done to you, love your neighbour as yourself. Philadelphia means "brotherly love". But the church has been infiltrated/hijacked by Babylon/Romans or/and whoever else. (It is not just christians either, most people in the world are also cold, hard, selfish.) People simply don't understand or care unless it happens to them, and they don't care until things get bad enough (at present they are given just enough petty good to keep them happy).

I have been suffering hell for years/decades and in my own experience I have found that most Christians/Churches/Messianics simply don't understand or care/love/help. I have begged and pleaded for years but everyone just cut me off as "negative", they pass the parcel to "mental health" or other services. And God seems to punish me as if it is wrong to seek any human help and as if we have to have unwavering faith in him alone. Even other people never tell me about things they suffering or ask for help (if I don't already see it myself).
It was prophesied that the love of many would grow cold, there would be a falling away, etc, and that people would long to see the days of Jesus.
We can not make anyone love, or make our selves love. Only by being One with Yeshua the first love.
"Jesus has many mouths, but few hearts, bowels, guts/balls, brains, hands/feet."

Forgot what else I was going to say. See my blog on here.

You need to meet my friend Truman... He knows exactly what you are talking about.