I'm concerned that Trump is illuminati

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
President Ronald Reagan didn't like "walls"

"Tear down this wall!" is a line from a speech made by U.S. President Ronald Reagan in West Berlin on Friday, June 12, 1987, calling for the leader of the Soviet .

Sep 20, 2012 - A crane removes a section of the Berlin Wall on November 11, 1989, as West ... When Reagan declared "Tear down this Wall,

But the Chinese know how to build one. Baybe trump should ask them for some technical help?

The Communist should of never been allowed to build that wall in Germany, but the Talmud Zionist Communist Jews wanted it so as to keep their lot in, not others out. you were shot if you even wanted to go see your relations on the other side, how insane can you get !

One can wonder why the Communist got to take over all that land in the first place Poland half of Germany etc etc it's BS ! it was planed ! it's all BS, all this crap about Germany invading Poland is nothing, Poland got invaded anyway, did they care about that at all , No ! so what's the point of the start of the war, nothing but a game play. Hitler was just a puppet doing his duty to the Talmud Zionist whore and only playing the Germans for fools and not to mention he said so, they played into his hands, he even wanted to kill every German right down to the last man and W Churchill was the same, the UK would of been wiped out if it was not for the USA, W Churchill said we will never surrender, that means 'you' will never surrender, not of himself, but that was a sacrifice that he was willing to make of others. not to mention that he would of run away like Hitler did to his beloved Satanic Talmud Zionist so called Jews.
We did not need WW2 and even W Churchill said so in 1965 but that they wanted to exploit markets out of it all. that typical of Talmud Jews, people mean nothing to them and I have seen this type first hand, in my face yelling what they want, totally in spite of everyone around them, the people mean nothing to them and they want nothing but to get to the top of the heap and dominate over all, if they can. that's the meaning in there life and they never believe in God or help anyone unless they can see it to advantage themselves some how and boast about such, a Christian never boast about who he helps, because it's not them that does the deed, it's Christ in them that's dong the deed.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If he is illuminati, what do we do about it now?

Curious and concerned Mary
I don't know - I've been praying about what God wants me to do and nothing is coming clear but sharing what I learn. If enough people woke up to what is being done in plain sight they'd fight. I keep my finger on the pulse of things and I read comments below articles and the country is a powder keg - people know something is wrong but they're confused. We rented a place off of a man who went down the list of all the wrong things the government was doing and then he said "there's nothing I can do about it." Everyone has some kind of lackadaisical, defeatist spirit. Our forbears didn't - they knew they had to fight. I'm afraid we as a nation have grown soft. We've let politicians get away with too much.

I'm older and am limited in what I can do. I'm also dealing with serious physical impairments, but my discernment is operating - and my fingers! So I'm not sure what God wants other than sharing what we learn in the hopes that a leader will emerge. I thought Trump was that leader; I don't anymore. I was convinced when I saw him throwing the triple 6 and then I saw Clinton doing the same. I saw photos of him golfing with Clinton, and at a party with them. The clincher was when I saw photos of him at a dinner with the Catholic hierarchy with Hill. Then Brakelite shared Walter Veith's videos about the Catholic church and all the pieces of the puzzle came together. Trump isn't our savior. He's in on the scheme to collapse the middle class/ America IMO. He's just pacifying people with talk as Agenda 21 marches forward.

The best thing I can say is to share what you learn. Not everyone is receptive however. I shared it at a bible study and a pastor told me that I'd better watch what I read online. I was humiliated and doubted all that I'd learned. I've always been the type of person that goes my own way, but no one likes to think that they've been deceived. I went home and re-read what I'd learned and I talked to a young bible teacher who I had met online who knew all about it and he told me to not be bothered by it because that pastor just doesn't know the truth yet. So be warned: some people might make you feel like you jumped the track but you have to follow the truth wherever that leads you, even if you're going it alone, or if there are only a few people whose eyes have been opened to the truth. I'm still not convinced 100% about Trump, but I'm convinced 97% that he's not legitimate.

Last edited:

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your right it is not about hammering any Christian who has faith in Jesus Christ.

I seen just of late that Pope Frances was pointing out that Sodomites should not become Priest, looks to be a big turnaround for him on this subject.

Pope Ben said no to Sodomites becoming Priest when he was Pope.

Pope Frances has been the worst Pope ever, but the most popular by far.

Jesus Christ was hated and was not popular in the day, as are true Christians who are with him, that are despised by the worldly dolts, because they are grubs who's works are but filthy rags and abide in evil works, you get your goody two shoes mob mainly who can't see past there nose and then your cunning type of snake that's pushing there own barrow trying to con all with what ever they can.
Problem is that such people do not have a relationship with Jesus Christ as the wellspring in there lives, they do not come to him and drink of the Holy Spirit.
Such poor people in Spirit think that they are the ones who are going to make the world right, so the NWO people are as such, but they will fail badly.
I remember something about a corner stone that the builders rejected, was it ?
I still don't trust anything that the Pope says. When backed into a corner, everyone is a saint and will say what you want to hear. He was being pressured over his involvement in world affairs while ignoring the sin in his own camp. That's probably the only reason he spoke up. And talk is cheap - what has he actually done? I knew a man whose son was molested by priests and killed himself. The priests were transferred that's all. We're warned about Satan appearing as an angel of light, so I step carefully with anything the Pope says.

I was just reading that verse about not to marvel if the world hates you. Is Australia as bad as the U.S. with all the NWO stuff?

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The cutthroats and nonstop liars, yep seen that, even in the Police it's the same now, just idiots wanting to climb up the ladder in any way that they can and it's all such degenerates up top, even in the Defence force as well, it is so bad that it's so corrupted that it's way out of control. leadership that does not even know if they are a man or a woman that are in control at the top ha ha ! and we are made to take such morons seriously, the only bother they have is wondering to were a dress to day or not, do I feel like Mather to day or not, oh well ill bring both in case I change my mind. what a joke but it's true, sodomites are at the top in droves nowadays.
It seems like the cutthroats are the ones who vie for top positions. If you look up "Top ten jobs that attract psychopaths" you can see why everything is such a mess. My family keeps making remarks to be positive but I see such a change from when I was younger and I've known better times and I see how it's changed. I keep reading that pastors claim we're in the end times. I hope so.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
President Ronald Reagan didn't like "walls"

"Tear down this wall!" is a line from a speech made by U.S. President Ronald Reagan in West Berlin on Friday, June 12, 1987, calling for the leader of the Soviet .

Sep 20, 2012 - A crane removes a section of the Berlin Wall on November 11, 1989, as West ... When Reagan declared "Tear down this Wall,

But the Chinese know how to build one. Baybe trump should ask them for some technical help?

I wish he would. That's where all the drugs are coming from - not from patients and doctors - that's a lie spread by the media.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Things of this natural were foretold to be expected 2,000 + years ago.

Saying who you want to "give Credit to"...FOR such things "happening for centuries", MAY or MAY not have BEEN an others INTENT.

There certainly ARE People who WANT to influence others... Like, even Christians...Don't they want to influence others, with the Word of God?

And certainly there ARE People, with a stage and microphone who WANT to "influence" others "with THEIR ideals, beliefs and acceptance."

IF a person IS a "citizen of ANY Country", there ARE going to be "certain" things such citizen IS SUBJECT TO, that he does NOT agree with, and thus tries to SET a distance between such thing and himself, while NOT VIOLATING the countries laws.

I am a citizen OF one of the Several US States. There are umpteen LAWS of the State and the Federation of the United States Federal Government and it's LAWS that I totally do not Agree with, or get myself Involved In.

Simply BY me NOT being an "employee" of an Government, relieves me of being subject to MANY of their Laws, to my own delight.

I know you have concerns about Trump. I know he IS Subject to MANY Laws, that I am not. And I know he is making efforts, and some progress, of trying to Separate the US from Subjection to some "international WORLD Laws", and getting corruption addressed within the US, and without Shame, asking God Publically to PUT FORTH HIS HAND into the Matters that plague the US.

Do I expect, corruption in the making in the US over the last 200 years to be Instantly Solved? No, I do not.

However I am pleased to FINALLY have a "NON-POLITICIAN", sitting in the People's Oval Office, Boldly, without Shame, or fear of Backlash, (from the World who Rejects God, even citizens in the US), Asking God to Bless America and her People.

God Bless,
Merry Christmas
Taken
I voted for Trump for the same reasons you gave, but I began seeing that all he ever did was talk about border security, he never did anything. So I began researching and what I learned convinced me 97% that he's not legitimate. You might consider looking into him more - maybe you'll find out that he's legitimate, but I don't think so. I could be wrong.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I voted for Trump for the same reasons you gave, but I began seeing that all he ever did was talk about border security, he never did anything. So I began researching and what I learned convinced me 97% that he's not legitimate. You might consider looking into him more - maybe you'll find out that he's legitimate, but I don't think so. I could be wrong.

Friend ~ You repeatedly reveal you have not the understanding of the Structure of the US Government.

Trump is a Representative, a Servant of the People.........NOT A DICTATOR with exclusive Soverign Power.

He does not ONLY represent "A PORTION" of the Citizens at Large....He represents ALL of the People.

A Campaigner FOR a Postion reveals HIS INTENTION of WHAT he "WANTS" to accomplish, should he be elected.

You apparently Listened to what he wanted to accomplish, and agreed, and voted for him.

Are you oblivious of the OBSTICALS?
Are you OBLIVIOUS of the 40 million illegals and foreigners and 150 million citizens WHO SUPPORT and RALLY and CREATE OBSTRUCTION, (for the President's IDEAS to move Foreward in a swift manner)...
Because "THEY" Favor VIOLATING THE LAW?

Do you not Stop and Think, a Person, who Favors VIOLATING the LAW, might ALSO be one WHO themselves VIOLATES LAW ?

It is called CORRUPTION, and many WHO SIT in Government Seats, are the very SAME WHO, rally in support of LAW BREAKERS.

Trump did not TAKE OFFICE with a MAGIC WAND.
He was sworn in WITH IDEAS for a Greater America, NOT a greater INFLUX of LAWBREAKERS.

Why does TRUMP TALK TO THE PEOPLE?
Think about it.
WHO is it WHO votes these people INTO OFFICE WHO openly rallies "FOR" Law breakers?

Trump HAS BEGUN "projects" on the SAME THINGS he campaigned on....
"So your comment that ALL He DOES IS TALK", is false.

Absolutely they are "slow in progression"...

THANK your "SITTING" representatives for their SUPPORT of Law Breakers....and their endless "CREATION" of implied scandals to DETER Trump's progress in dealing with issues he campaigned on.

Trump said his desire was for America to Be great Again.....gee, if people (even sitting representatives) OPPOSE THAT, what do you think "THEY WANT"?

but I began seeing that all he ever did was talk about border security, he never did anything

Where have you BEEN LOOKING?
Lefty propaganda sites?

Try LOOKING, on a site that provides VIDEOS for you to SEE.

"Look up border wall progress".

Happy New Year,
Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Helen

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I still don't trust anything that the Pope says. When backed into a corner, everyone is a saint and will say what you want to hear. He was being pressured over his involvement in world affairs while ignoring the sin in his own camp. That's probably the only reason he spoke up. And talk is cheap - what has he actually done? I knew a man whose son was molested by priests and killed himself. The priests were transferred that's all. We're warned about Satan appearing as an angel of light, so I step carefully with anything the Pope says.

I was just reading that verse about not to marvel if the world hates you. Is Australia as bad as the U.S. with all the NWO stuff?
I see it this way, the rot sets in and there you go, you have to deal with it.
Look at the Mafia ? why do they have a influence, how did they get into such a position, drugs why and how is all this run ? such things are out of control.

I see drug dealers and they are free to do as they want, they could be stoped but they are not, I have one up the road and everyone in the area knows he is a drug dealer, cars are coming and going like as if it's fast food driveway, not to mention you see this crap going on everywhere, I seen it on TV my mum and dads place 2 doors up, the same thing going on and it ended up with a little tank going up the road looking for this idiot who had a gun who did the runner and was hiding about somewhere near, my dad and all the street knew this idiot was a drug dealer with cars coming and going all the time and then you end up with some moron on the run like that. such goes on all the time. it's not the cops fault it's the Governments fault not to mention the majority of people are just to stupid nor do they really care, it's out of mind out of sight. not to mention that the media hide it all from everyone, go look for how many people died from drugs every month in your area, you are not informed ? why ?
We have such corrupted Governments and Mayor's that it's way beyond a joke, we had a Mayor that was made out to be the best bloke in the world by the media but I and many others knew he was corrupt for years. people would say oh you have such a great Mayor and if you tried to convince them that he was a criminal they would think you a fool, but he has been busted for such now. see I told ya what he was, he tried to stand on to many peoples businesses and messed with some that he should not of messed with and ha ha his chooks turned into Emu's and pecked his dunny down.

Look if the Media make out someone to be a real good man you are most likely got a huge criminal on your hands and if the Media make out someone out to be bad you are most likely being conned into believing such.

We have the worst of the far right and far left in bed with each other now and what they are doing is taking the majority of people for fools, this mob want only to enslave you all and they are NWO people, who are working to reject your sovereignty, nationalism and patriotic people are seen as the enemy, not to mention that they want un elected fascist like the UN to rule over you and dictate what you can and can't do.

The UN has to bee seen for what it truly is, just a bunch of Nazi and Communist type of criminals who are insane, not to mention that it's full of murdering bastards as well in the top positions and full of sodomites. it's a Whore ! just as the EU is.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friend ~ You repeatedly reveal you have not the understanding of the Structure of the US Government.

Trump is a Representative, a Servant of the People.........NOT A DICTATOR with exclusive Soverign Power.

He does not ONLY represent "A PORTION" of the Citizens at Large....He represents ALL of the People.

A Campaigner FOR a Postion reveals HIS INTENTION of WHAT he "WANTS" to accomplish, should he be elected.

You apparently Listened to what he wanted to accomplish, and agreed, and voted for him.

Are you oblivious of the OBSTICALS?
Are you OBLIVIOUS of the 40 million illegals and foreigners and 150 million citizens WHO SUPPORT and RALLY and CREATE OBSTRUCTION, (for the President's IDEAS to move Foreward in a swift manner)...
Because "THEY" Favor VIOLATING THE LAW?

Do you not Stop and Think, a Person, who Favors VIOLATING the LAW, might ALSO be one WHO themselves VIOLATES LAW ?

It is called CORRUPTION, and many WHO SIT in Government Seats, are the very SAME WHO, rally in support of LAW BREAKERS.

Trump did not TAKE OFFICE with a MAGIC WAND.
He was sworn in WITH IDEAS for a Greater America, NOT a greater INFLUX of LAWBREAKERS.

Why does TRUMP TALK TO THE PEOPLE?
Think about it.
WHO is it WHO votes these people INTO OFFICE WHO openly rallies "FOR" Law breakers?

Trump HAS BEGUN "projects" on the SAME THINGS he campaigned on....
"So your comment that ALL He DOES IS TALK", is false.

Absolutely they are "slow in progression"...

THANK your "SITTING" representatives for their SUPPORT of Law Breakers....and their endless "CREATION" of implied scandals to DETER Trump's progress in dealing with issues he campaigned on.

Trump said his desire was for America to Be great Again.....gee, if people (even sitting representatives) OPPOSE THAT, what do you think "THEY WANT"?

Where have you BEEN LOOKING?
Lefty propaganda sites?

Try LOOKING, on a site that provides VIDEOS for you to SEE.

"Look up border wall progress".

Happy New Year,
Glory to God,
Taken
I was reading Breitbart and Ann Coulter, Mark Levin, and other conservatives got on Trump for not fulfilling his campaign promises. I do not read leftist material. I've been following his decisions for his entire presidency on Breitbart. When I saw that all he ever did was talk tough, then let the caravans in and refused to build the wall it made me suspicious so I started researching him. I found that he's likely illuminati. They like hiding things in plain sight, I assume to make fun of the dumbed down masses. Trump throws the triple six all the time - it's a satanic hand sign. You'll see Bill Clinton threw it too, and he's illuminati. He signed NAFTA which is an Agenda 21 plan. As soon as Clinton signed NAFTA - which sent all the manufacturing jobs OUT of the country, the OPIOID EPIDEMIC BEGAN.

I'm a chronic pain patient so I researched that end of it and learned how the opioid epidemic began and is sustained: NAFTA. The manufacturing trucks were loaded with goods, and the cartels loaded illegal drugs onto the trucks and they rolled right into America. The illuminati owned press tries to say doctors and patients are behind the epidemic. They're not. It's coming from Mexico. 72,000 Americans died in 2017 and since Trump has been elected I think it's up to that for 2018 or exceeded it. Trump knows drugs are flooding in, yet he blames Democrats for stopping construction of the wall. I personally believe drugs are a depopulation agenda. The common addict is a white male. (I didn't make that up, I read it!) The Agenda 21 crowd are trying to dumb down the masses by flooding America with what they deem low-intelligence migrants (I didn't say this, they did). So they're trying to get rid of a number of Americans through drug addiction/ death. Their goal is to have a limited number of people in human settlement zones. Adam Schiff has allegedly began this in CA. These are going to be people who the illuminati deem will be docile and serving them.

I followed a winding path but arrived at the conclusion that Trump is a shill for the illuminati. I could be wrong, but right now I don't think so. I wanted to believe in him. I just don't think he's legitimate. I think he's owned by the vatican. I know you want to believe in him - most Christians do - but he has the power and authority - I read up on the law - to secure our border and he has not. I have a feeling that we're going to have another attack, this time nuclear. That or something else. Look at who is sneaking across the border: middle easterners. They hate America. It's a tragedy waiting to happen. He's a strong personality - he has the authority to secure our border but hasn't. Why? He's doing the will of the illuminati - the Pope. The pope is always talking about how we need to open our borders for migrants - that's the illuminati goal. I think Trump was put there to act like he was going to secure our border, but all he does is talk. The bible says: By their FRUITS ye shall know them, NOT by their TALK. I just see him as all talk. Time will tell.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was reading Breitbart and Ann Coulter, Mark Levin, and other conservatives got on Trump for not fulfilling his campaign promises. I do not read leftist material. I've been following his decisions for his entire presidency on Breitbart. When I saw that all he ever did was talk tough, then let the caravans in and refused to build the wall it made me suspicious so I started researching him. I found that he's likely illuminati. They like hiding things in plain sight, I assume to make fun of the dumbed down masses. Trump throws the triple six all the time - it's a satanic hand sign. You'll see Bill Clinton threw it too, and he's illuminati. He signed NAFTA which is an Agenda 21 plan. As soon as Clinton signed NAFTA - which sent all the manufacturing jobs OUT of the country, the OPIOID EPIDEMIC BEGAN.

I'm a chronic pain patient so I researched that end of it and learned how the opioid epidemic began and is sustained: NAFTA. The manufacturing trucks were loaded with goods, and the cartels loaded illegal drugs onto the trucks and they rolled right into America. The illuminati owned press tries to say doctors and patients are behind the epidemic. They're not. It's coming from Mexico. 72,000 Americans died in 2017 and since Trump has been elected I think it's up to that for 2018 or exceeded it. Trump knows drugs are flooding in, yet he blames Democrats for stopping construction of the wall. I personally believe drugs are a depopulation agenda. The common addict is a white male. (I didn't make that up, I read it!) The Agenda 21 crowd are trying to dumb down the masses by flooding America with what they deem low-intelligence migrants (I didn't say this, they did). So they're trying to get rid of a number of Americans through drug addiction/ death. Their goal is to have a limited number of people in human settlement zones. Adam Schiff has allegedly began this in CA. These are going to be people who the illuminati deem will be docile and serving them.

I followed a winding path but arrived at the conclusion that Trump is a shill for the illuminati. I could be wrong, but right now I don't think so. I wanted to believe in him. I just don't think he's legitimate. I think he's owned by the vatican. I know you want to believe in him - most Christians do - but he has the power and authority - I read up on the law - to secure our border and he has not. I have a feeling that we're going to have another attack, this time nuclear. That or something else. Look at who is sneaking across the border: middle easterners. They hate America. It's a tragedy waiting to happen. He's a strong personality - he has the authority to secure our border but hasn't. Why? He's doing the will of the illuminati - the Pope. The pope is always talking about how we need to open our borders for migrants - that's the illuminati goal. I think Trump was put there to act like he was going to secure our border, but all he does is talk. The bible says: By their FRUITS ye shall know them, NOT by their TALK. I just see him as all talk. Time will tell.
Have you ever considered that he wants CONGRESS to enact a PERMANENT fix? If he just signs an EO, then the next Liberal President could undo and eliminate his EO's just the way he is now doing that very thing to Obama's rules that were put into effect in that manner.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see it this way, the rot sets in and there you go, you have to deal with it.
Look at the Mafia ? why do they have a influence, how did they get into such a position, drugs why and how is all this run ? such things are out of control.

I see drug dealers and they are free to do as they want, they could be stoped but they are not, I have one up the road and everyone in the area knows he is a drug dealer, cars are coming and going like as if it's fast food driveway, not to mention you see this crap going on everywhere, I seen it on TV my mum and dads place 2 doors up, the same thing going on and it ended up with a little tank going up the road looking for this idiot who had a gun who did the runner and was hiding about somewhere near, my dad and all the street knew this idiot was a drug dealer with cars coming and going all the time and then you end up with some moron on the run like that. such goes on all the time. it's not the cops fault it's the Governments fault not to mention the majority of people are just to stupid nor do they really care, it's out of mind out of sight. not to mention that the media hide it all from everyone, go look for how many people died from drugs every month in your area, you are not informed ? why ?
We have such corrupted Governments and Mayor's that it's way beyond a joke, we had a Mayor that was made out to be the best bloke in the world by the media but I and many others knew he was corrupt for years. people would say oh you have such a great Mayor and if you tried to convince them that he was a criminal they would think you a fool, but he has been busted for such now. see I told ya what he was, he tried to stand on to many peoples businesses and messed with some that he should not of messed with and ha ha his chooks turned into Emu's and pecked his dunny down.

Look if the Media make out someone to be a real good man you are most likely got a huge criminal on your hands and if the Media make out someone out to be bad you are most likely being conned into believing such.

We have the worst of the far right and far left in bed with each other now and what they are doing is taking the majority of people for fools, this mob want only to enslave you all and they are NWO people, who are working to reject your sovereignty, nationalism and patriotic people are seen as the enemy, not to mention that they want un elected fascist like the UN to rule over you and dictate what you can and can't do.

The UN has to bee seen for what it truly is, just a bunch of Nazi and Communist type of criminals who are insane, not to mention that it's full of murdering bastards as well in the top positions and full of sodomites. it's a Whore ! just as the EU is.
Yes we have the same thing. The last town we lived in was a rural area but absolutely flooded with drugs. Every now and then a friend who still lives there will tell me of someone who died. Ten minutes up the street is a drug cauldron. I would never go there at night. Our church has been broken into and during the day cars have been broken into. I read that the illuminati is behind it. Ours all started after Clinton signed NAFTA. And the illuminati-owned press manipulates the masses and prints stories about it being caused by doctors and patients. It's a filthy lie straight from the pit of hell. A family member worked for the Medical Examiner's Office and told me the deaths are from illegal drugs - the ones coming from Mexico. So the CDC takes grandma's pain medication for her arthritis away - it's such a scam foisted on the public. I think that may be a depopulation agenda too because a lot of people have committed suicide. Just like in Nazi Germany Hitler got rid of the infirm. Obama wrote it into Obamacare so that extensive medical care was restricted for the elderly. They're only to be given "palliative care." It's healthcare rationing.

Corruption here is at an all-time high too. It's unbelievable that any of them get voted into office. I know there's voter fraud in our state but when I tried to report it no one would answer me. Our representative is a pedophile, and was caught in corruption and got back in office. We saw a sign on someone's lawn demanding that he be kicked out of office. People are sick of it. If this was the wild west I'm sure he would have been gunned down. I keep waiting and waiting for a Revolution. We're loooooooooooong overdue.

I think you stated a truth: If the media talks in glowing terms the guy's likely a scoundrel. If they trash someone, that person's likely good.

I keep saying this world is becoming uninhabitable. People are getting crazier and more unethical - have others noticed this? I was reading that there have been a stepped up increase of calls for exorcisms.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you ever considered that he wants CONGRESS to enact a PERMANENT fix? If he just signs an EO, then the next Liberal President could undo and eliminate his EO's just the way he is now doing that very thing to Obama's rules that were put into effect in that manner.
It's possible. But right now we need an EO. American youth are dropping like flies from the drugs flooding in. I was talking to a woman from church who told me she walked into the bathroom at our public library and a man was laying on the floor with a needle in his arm. Trump is sitting there proselytizing while families are being torn asunder. All it takes is a signature and the drugs flooding here from Mexico STOPS. We're in an emergency. The United States has the HIGHEST RATE OF INCARCERATION IN THE WORLD. WE SHOULD BE PREVENTING THE DRUGS FROM COMING IN, NOT LOCKING PEOPLE UP AFTER THEY'RE HOOKED ON DRUGS. It's criminal that the border hasn't been secured. PLEASE JOIN ME IN EMAILING your representatives and demand the border wall. The battle is heating up, and no matter what Trump is, we should stand in solidarity and demand the border wall to stop the influx of drugs as well as a possible terrorist.

Judicial Watch just said that the people flooding in are bringing drug-resistant TB and other diseases. I've been waiting for a pandemic. One of my family members works in a hospital and has illegals with TB get up and walk out of the hospital back into the public. I can't believe they're allowed to do that. This just can't continue to go on - something is going to happen. I don't know if it's right to pray this, but I hope that the next person killed by an illegal is Nancy Pelosi or someone else making the crazy Sanctuary City policies. It shouldn't be an innocent person like Kate Steinle. David prayed the imprecatory psalms. Some pastors don't think we should pray them, but others think we should. I think that they're in the bible, whether some don't have the stomach for them or not. God is just - it's His character. Admittedly, we have finite understanding, but I don't believe that an innocent person should pay for the sins of an evil politician.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO EMAIL YOUR REPRESENTATIVES AND CALL FOR THE BORDER WALL.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Jews in the State called Israel handle people who are on drugs the best way, they don't play about being silly buggers, like we do in Australia with so many stupid laws that are not good for such people, or truly in there best interest.
But we have laws to create the problems and let such get way out of hand, it's a sad joke when you see the reality of such going on.
The Jews in the State called Israel have the best Hospitals best Doctors, the best everything they are so much better than us, because they do not have all the BS to deal with, that we are forced to swallow.
Now why is that we now have 3rd rate doctors everywhere now and crap Hospitals, everyone I talk to does not trust them much at all.
We are being set up for sure, we have crap like 3 rate toxic Fluoride put into our water and it's a joke total joke, that's what they used in the Nazi prison camps to control the people. we have had 3 times the amount allowed in our water, now how stupid can they be to just happen to get that wrong, BS ! you can not get it wrong, no one could be so stupid !

When I was a child my mum gave me Fluoride tablets so as to strengthen young growing children's teeth.
But there are two types of fluoride and one is fine and the other is toxic man made crap product from aluminium.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was reading Breitbart and Ann Coulter, Mark Levin, and other conservatives got on Trump for not fulfilling his campaign promises.

I would not call campaign speeches "promises."
I would not say campaign desires
ARE fulfill-ED.
I would say he works on solutions for everthing he spoken of during his campaign.

When I saw that all he ever did was talk tough, then let the caravans in and refused to build the wall

Talk tough? Agree
Let the caravans in? Disagree
Refused to build the wall? Disagree
HAS being DOING NOTHING? Disagree

I found that he's likely illuminati.

What do YOU define "illuminati" to mean ?

Trump throws the triple six all the time - it's a satanic hand sign.

No clue what throwing the "triple six" is.
No clue who decides what "hand signs means"....Can you explain those things?
What and Who decides the meaning?

You'll see Bill Clinton ...signed NAFTA ...which is an Agenda 21 plan

Trump is not Clinton.
Clinton, as President signed what was discussed, debated and voted on by the individual states representatives.

the OPIOID EPIDEMIC BEGAN.

The Opioid Epidemic Began in the early 1990's with PRESCRIPTION Drugs routinely being prescribed, and TV advertising of drugs, and people requesting doctors for specific drugs they had seen advertised on TV. <---that has continued to this day.

Illegal drugs have entered through US borders for decades.
No doubt, Decreasing PRODUCTION of goods and food IN the US, and NAFTA, have increased illegal drugs entering the US for the last 30 years.

It's a real SHAME Trump has not SOLV-ED a Decades long drug problem in 3 years!!!

I'm a chronic pain patient

Sorry for your ailments.
Chronic pain sufferers are often prescribed and medicated with drugs containing opioids.
Might that include you?

72,000 Americans died in 2017 and since Trump has been elected I think it's up to that for 2018 or exceeded it.

No doubt Americans LIKE DRUGS.
Nearly the ENTIRE Population of Americans TAKE DRUGS.
Nearly every city, town, village has a Drug Store, Drug Clinic, Drug Dealers; and many cities, towns, villages have MULTIPLE Drug Stores, Drug Clinics, Drug Dealers.

Trump knows drugs are flooding in,

Who doesn't know that?

yet he blames Democrats for stopping construction of the wall.

Who IS opposing the Wall Construction, and hindering it's progression?

I personally believe drugs are a depopulation agenda.

There has ALWAYS been PEOPLE with an "eradication" of masses of people agenda.

The common addict is a white male.

Statistically white males make up the largest Percent of people, (by gender and race) in the US. Not surprising their stats would top the addict list also.

The Agenda 21 crowd are trying to dumb down the masses

Of course. Nothing new; If you can Dumb down a society, you can control them.

There are MULTIPLE "Agenda's" for Dumbing Down a society, and MULTIPLE "Agenda's" have been IN EFFECT IN the US for eons.
Public Schools, have been a VERY effective TOOL, for EONS. Adding in DRUGS, and the encouragement to GET the Babies started ON DRUGS is Also a VERY effective TOOL. Toss in a couple of WARS to keep the fathers and husbands ABSENT from the family unit....
And it's a pretty good recipe for A snowball effect.

Where does Trump FIT in, in starting or promoting these things?

And do you think, UNDOING, a snowball effect, is simply a matter of crossing out a previous President's name ON a Treaty Document?

... getting rid of a number of Americans through drug addiction/ death.

Friend ~ Bottom Line...
Americans have a love affair with Convenience, Easily Obtained Educational Certificates and Drugs.

And you think 'A' President has the POWER to change the masses of Americans "love affairs"?

Trump is a shill for the illuminati. I could be wrong, but right now I don't think so. I just don't think he's legitimate. I think he's owned by the vatican.

What do your statements mean?
What are these supposed "statements' for "the illuminati" ?
Not a legitimate what?
What does "owned" by the vatican mean?

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Taken

Come up and "run" in Canada...I'll vote for you!! :D
We need saving...badly!!

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ARE fulfill-ED.
I would say he works on solutions for everthing he spoken of during his campaign.

Talk tough? Agree

Trump is not Clinton.
Clinton, as President signed what was discussed, debated and voted on by the individual states representatives.

The Opioid Epidemic Began in the early 1990's with PRESCRIPTION Drugs routinely being prescribed, and TV advertising of drugs, and people requesting doctors for specific drugs they had seen advertised on TV. <---that has continued to this day.

No doubt, Decreasing PRODUCTION of goods and food IN the US, and NAFTA, have increased illegal drugs entering the US for the last 30 years.

It's a real SHAME Trump has not SOLV-ED a Decades long drug problem in 3 years!!!

Sorry for your ailments.
Chronic pain sufferers are often prescribed and medicated with drugs containing opioids.
Might that include you?

Nearly every city, town, village has a Drug Store, Drug Clinic, Drug Dealers; and many cities, towns, villages have MULTIPLE Drug Stores, Drug Clinics, Drug Dealers.

Who doesn't know that?

Statistically white males make up the largest Percent of people, (by gender and race) in the US. Not surprising their stats would top the addict list also.

There are MULTIPLE "Agenda's" for Dumbing Down a society, and MULTIPLE "Agenda's" have been IN EFFECT IN the US for eons.
Public Schools, have been a VERY effective TOOL, for EONS. Adding in DRUGS, and the encouragement to GET the Babies started ON DRUGS is Also a VERY effective TOOL. Toss in a couple of WARS to keep the fathers and husbands ABSENT from the family unit....

And do you think, UNDOING, a snowball effect, is simply a matter of crossing out a previous President's name ON a Treaty Document?

Friend ~ Bottom Line...
Americans have a love affair with Convenience, Easily Obtained Educational Certificates and Drugs.

And you think 'A' President has the POWER to change the masses of Americans "love affairs"?

Not a legitimate what?

Glory to God,
Taken

Trump is not protecting American workers. He's all talk:

blobid1_1514394535944.dat

January 2, 2019
For Immediate Release

Labor Department Flubs at Protecting American Workers

IRLI urges agency to scrap proposed recruitment rule

WASHINGTON – The Department of Labor (DOL) has issued a proposed rule to change the way employers must try to recruit American workers before giving American jobs to foreign guest workers. On Friday, the Immigration Reform Law Institute (IRLI) submitted a public commentpointing out how the new rule flies in the face of congressional intent by weakening already-inadequate protections for American workers.

As IRLI explains in its comment, the proposed online recruiting rule is “designed for failure.” In the private sector, there are tried-and-true ways employers use to recruit hourly workers, such as maintaining a 24/7 job hotline and using readily-available commercial applicant tracking systems.

The proposed rule, however, does not require employers to use any of those methods to find Americans before hiring foreigners. Instead, a notice on a website, written in dense government jargon, is enough; DOL even wants to scrap the current requirement that employers run print help-wanted ads in newspapers American job seekers typically read. In sum, the proposed changes would make it very easy for employers to hide jobs from those Americans interested in taking them – and thus meet their goal of hiring more foreigners.

IRLI accordingly suggests a number of changes to the rule that, taken together, would mandate that employers use effective recruitment methods to find Americans first.

“It is disheartening that even the Trump administration proposes to shaft American labor in this way,” said Michael M. Hethmon, senior counsel of IRLI. “As it stands, this proposal is the very opposite of putting Americans first, as Trump promised to do. Instead, it would keep American hourly workers in the dark about jobs they are qualified for – all so employers could pay alien workers less.”

“This proposed rule would not only hurt American workers,” commented Dale L. Wilcox, executive director and general counsel of IRLI. “It also is unlawful, because it would thwart Congress’s clear intent that jobs only go to foreign guest workers if Americans cannot be found to fill them. We hope the agency takes a hard second look at this rule, and adopts the changes we suggest to protect jobs for hard-working Americans, thus safeguarding our nation’s broad-based prosperity.”

The proposed rule is Modernizing Recruitment Requirements for the Temporary Employment of H-2B Foreign Workers in the United States, 83 Fed. Reg. 55977 (Dept. of Labor 2018).

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Jews in the State called Israel handle people who are on drugs the best way, they don't play about being silly buggers, like we do in Australia with so many stupid laws that are not good for such people, or truly in there best interest.
But we have laws to create the problems and let such get way out of hand, it's a sad joke when you see the reality of such going on.
The Jews in the State called Israel have the best Hospitals best Doctors, the best everything they are so much better than us, because they do not have all the BS to deal with, that we are forced to swallow.
Now why is that we now have 3rd rate doctors everywhere now and crap Hospitals, everyone I talk to does not trust them much at all.
We are being set up for sure, we have crap like 3 rate toxic Fluoride put into our water and it's a joke total joke, that's what they used in the Nazi prison camps to control the people. we have had 3 times the amount allowed in our water, now how stupid can they be to just happen to get that wrong, BS ! you can not get it wrong, no one could be so stupid !

When I was a child my mum gave me Fluoride tablets so as to strengthen young growing children's teeth.
But there are two types of fluoride and one is fine and the other is toxic man made crap product from aluminium.
Our dentist gave our children tablets and it stained their teeth. It really made me sick. But I get them remineralizing toothpaste from China so I hope that works.

We have pretty decent doctors - we have the entire spectrum of good to bad, but the good doctors only take the good insurance. Our insurance is outrageous. We just had to buy a plan that is $12k a year. I just don't know how much worse this can get. I was talking with a woman from Canada who told me they have terrible doctors there. I was shocked because I thought they were lucky to have socialized health care. I talked to a nurse from there who told me she moved to the U.S. because they take so much out of their paychecks to pay for that healthcare.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ARE fulfill-ED.

Talk tough? Agree

Trump is not Clinton.

Sorry for your ailments.
Might that include you?

Who doesn't know that?

Friend ~ Bottom Line...

Not a legitimate what?

Glory to God,
Taken

I know you have pinned your hopes on Trump and I really do hope that he is who you think he is. I just did research on him and what I found alarmed me. I don't have the time to go through all the resources I read but I'll find a few:

The Triple Six is an illuminati/ demonic hand signal 666. Trump does it constantly. I read that the illuminati like to signal to each other in public. If you do in-depth research you'll see Bill Clinton throwing the triple six.

Donald Trump | Illuminati Symbols

Here is a pastor writing about Trump:

A Dire Warning to Christians About Donald Trump

Like I said - I really hope I'm wrong.