I'm concerned that Trump is illuminati

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I LOVE Alice In Wonderland...and was happy to see this avatar.
I must say that it fits this Forum well...most of the time in many of the Threads I feel like I have fallen down the Rabbit Hole like Alice!!
Living in these times makes me feel like I've fallen down the rabbit hole at least once a day, but usually when I read the news:)

Reactions: Helen
B

brakelite

Brakelite - I had to turn my computer off and lost the open page to a resource you had recommended - it was next to "Secret Terrorists" - if you recall that can you repost the link? I thought I bookmarked it but can't find it, and scrolled back through the thread and can't find it. Thanks:)
I am not sure, but perhaps it was the attached?

Attachments

• Truth_Triumphant.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 0

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I promise, you will love that book.
I had started to read it and then got sidetracked so I'll be starting it again shortly. I want to read the other book equally as much because I think it will explain some things in history, and how and why they happened. The truth is pretty ugly. I'm seeing who is behind all the drugs flooding here that have destroyed so many lives. The suffering is unimaginable. I still don't understand a lot of what God does. I always tell Him that He wants truth in my inmost being, so here is the truth.

I rooted out that "Bible Readings for the Home" and I read this morning that the closer you come to God the worse you appear - she said that's evidence that Satan is losing his delusion. That was one of my experiences early on - I remember how overwhelming it was to see the truth of my own sinfulness. It can overwhelm unless you look to the verse "in sin did my mother conceive me."

I think this is what I'm experiencing in others too. I'm seeing how some people can't see the same truth you can in some areas - Satan has a veil on the mind. But the same thing happened to me - you had sight before I did about these issues with the Catholic church. Imagine someone who has been a lifelong Catholic, and how hard it must be to face the truth about the Catholic church. People have built entire lives on that religion. I think this has been part of my struggle - that some people fight against the truth so much when you're the one telling it - or your very being exposes them for what they are - they get so adamant in trying to maintain the delusions that they attack you for speaking or living the truth.

I had another Christian do something really evil to my family member. When I confronted them they lied profusely and tried manipulating me by threatening that I would lose them and another Christian relationship - it was ugly to watch. They tried to force me and manipulate me into going along with their delusion that she was this good Christian when she was a vile person who did something very vile.

I was confused at the time but the more I faced the truth, the uglier their sin became, until the true ugly motives of her heart were made plain. She even got another person to try to convince me that she wasn't at fault - that the problem was with me - trying to push the lie that she really didn't commit such egregious evil. No. It was egregious. I cut off both people because the tried to shove a lie down my throat. I saw what a manipulative, sick person she really was and how the 2nd person was willing to go along with her lie/ delusion. After several years, the other person showed up at my house and finally said that I had been right. I asked why he went along with her lies, and he said that he was afraid she wouldn't bother with him. But he wasn't afraid of losing my relationship. I think he couldn't bear to look at the abject evil of her heart and the massive harm she inflicted. It was bad.

He sold his soul for 30 pieces of silver.

I'm not saying that I'm this freedom fighter and the ultimate decider of all truth - I'm not. I know the dangers of pride. But I also know the danger of lies and the harm they do and I've seen where people will go to great lengths to keep their delusions in place. I saw that people go along with a lie for reasons that we can't even discern right away. If I had remained in a relationship with both of them then I would have to sacrifice the truth. I could have buckled - and they tried to get me to buckle - but I would have had to reinforce a lie. I saw that neither one deserved my friendship. I'm seeing that the closer you walk to God, the more truth in you that others not living by the truth, fight against - even attack.

I don't know if this strikes a chord in anyone but this came at a high cost. I went through a lot of turmoil and self-doubt. I kept going back to the uneasiness I felt within - I wasn't at peace around that person, because I know that she was living a lie. I did return to the 2nd relationship but I lost respect for him because he was willing to go along with a lie. And he was known as an honest person. It showed me how easily people are deceived. It makes me wonder how many more lies Satan has entrenched in relationships, churches, etc.

This goes with my other observation, that sometimes it's hard to live by the truth because some people want to desperately cling to their delusions - even to attacking you for living or speaking the truth.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You may be getting, but I already am, at least in the flesh, and the process does not seem to be on the verge of reversing itself. Thank God for the new man who need never die...
Yes the process surely doesn't seem on the verge of reversing itself! Quite a unique way to put it:) Someone at bible study asked for prayer for their 99 year old neighbor. I can't believe the woman is living on her own. I don't think I want to get that old.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes the process surely doesn't seem on the verge of reversing itself! Quite a unique way to put it:) Someone at bible study asked for prayer for their 99 year old neighbor. I can't believe the woman is living on her own. I don't think I want to get that old.
My pastor turned 93 last July. He has lived alone since his wife died 6 years ago. Two ladies in our little assembly turned 96 this year. They have both lived alone as widows for many years. People do it.

B

brakelite

I had started to read it and then got sidetracked so I'll be starting it again shortly. I want to read the other book equally as much because I think it will explain some things in history, and how and why they happened. The truth is pretty ugly. I'm seeing who is behind all the drugs flooding here that have destroyed so many lives. The suffering is unimaginable. I still don't understand a lot of what God does. I always tell Him that He wants truth in my inmost being, so here is the truth.

I rooted out that "Bible Readings for the Home" and I read this morning that the closer you come to God the worse you appear - she said that's evidence that Satan is losing his delusion. That was one of my experiences early on - I remember how overwhelming it was to see the truth of my own sinfulness. It can overwhelm unless you look to the verse "in sin did my mother conceive me."

I think this is what I'm experiencing in others too. I'm seeing how some people can't see the same truth you can in some areas - Satan has a veil on the mind. But the same thing happened to me - you had sight before I did about these issues with the Catholic church. Imagine someone who has been a lifelong Catholic, and how hard it must be to face the truth about the Catholic church. People have built entire lives on that religion. I think this has been part of my struggle - that some people fight against the truth so much when you're the one telling it - or your very being exposes them for what they are - they get so adamant in trying to maintain the delusions that they attack you for speaking or living the truth.

I had another Christian do something really evil to my family member. When I confronted them they lied profusely and tried manipulating me by threatening that I would lose them and another Christian relationship - it was ugly to watch. They tried to force me and manipulate me into going along with their delusion that she was this good Christian when she was a vile person who did something very vile.

I was confused at the time but the more I faced the truth, the uglier their sin became, until the true ugly motives of her heart were made plain. She even got another person to try to convince me that she wasn't at fault - that the problem was with me - trying to push the lie that she really didn't commit such egregious evil. No. It was egregious. I cut off both people because the tried to shove a lie down my throat. I saw what a manipulative, sick person she really was and how the 2nd person was willing to go along with her lie/ delusion. After several years, the other person showed up at my house and finally said that I had been right. I asked why he went along with her lies, and he said that he was afraid she wouldn't bother with him. But he wasn't afraid of losing my relationship. I think he couldn't bear to look at the abject evil of her heart and the massive harm she inflicted. It was bad.

He sold his soul for 30 pieces of silver.

I'm not saying that I'm this freedom fighter and the ultimate decider of all truth - I'm not. I know the dangers of pride. But I also know the danger of lies and the harm they do and I've seen where people will go to great lengths to keep their delusions in place. I saw that people go along with a lie for reasons that we can't even discern right away. If I had remained in a relationship with both of them then I would have to sacrifice the truth. I could have buckled - and they tried to get me to buckle - but I would have had to reinforce a lie. I saw that neither one deserved my friendship. I'm seeing that the closer you walk to God, the more truth in you that others not living by the truth, fight against - even attack.

I don't know if this strikes a chord in anyone but this came at a high cost. I went through a lot of turmoil and self-doubt. I kept going back to the uneasiness I felt within - I wasn't at peace around that person, because I know that she was living a lie. I did return to the 2nd relationship but I lost respect for him because he was willing to go along with a lie. And he was known as an honest person. It showed me how easily people are deceived. It makes me wonder how many more lies Satan has entrenched in relationships, churches, etc.

This goes with my other observation, that sometimes it's hard to live by the truth because some people want to desperately cling to their delusions - even to attacking you for living or speaking the truth.
That's the sword Jesus promised would divide is... Mother and daughter.. Brothers and sisters... Friends. When our very lifestyle stands as a rebuke against the wicked, theory choice is attack your life with a view to changing it to ease their own conscience, or allow God to change their own. Otherwise, sunder the relationship.
You are growing and learning fast. Anyone who hungers and thirsts for righteousness shall be filled. And those who have a love for truth... As a living principle... Will see.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's the sword Jesus promised would divide is... Mother and daughter.. Brothers and sisters... Friends. When our very lifestyle stands as a rebuke against the wicked, theory choice is attack your life with a view to changing it to ease their own conscience, or allow God to change their own. Otherwise, sunder the relationship.
You are growing and learning fast. Anyone who hungers and thirsts for righteousness shall be filled. And those who have a love for truth... As a living principle... Will see.
You grasped it - you must have traveled this road before me! That's well-put: our very lifestyle stands as a rebuke against the wicked. That seems to be the game plan: attack your life to ease their own conscience. I was thinking that's what Herodias did to John the Baptist.

The further on you go the worse it is! You see so much that is disturbing when before things looked better - similar to the same experience of being spiritually reborn. I didn't realize it before when an older Christian told me all our institutions have become evil. I didn't grasp it at the time, but now his statement makes sense. He had the delusions removed before I did.

I don't recall reading it in Scripture but I think the highest order of being a Christian should be to love the truth because that's what God stands for. There are so many lies everywhere and in motives.

B

brakelite

. I was thinking that's what Herodias did to John the Baptist.
Allow me if you will to share a little about Herodias. Did you know that she, and Jezebel, are prophetic types of our day? Women in prophetic scripture represent the church. An evil woman such as Babylon the Great, an apostate church. A pure woman, God's people, such as the woman in revelation 12. In the last days, the apostate church shall join with the state to persecute the true followers of Jesus. This will be on a global scale. Jezebel was married to the state...Ahaz. This was an illegal marriage as Jezebel was a foreigner who brought all manner of idolatry into the nation. Israel's kings were warned not to marry foreign women. The church today is warned not to marry unequally yoked. The church state union between Jezebel and Ahaz persecuted God's people. I'm sure you remember the story of the prophets and Elijah on mount Carmel.
Herodias and Herod were also in an adulterous relationship. After John earned them against sin, he lost his head.
Warning against a union of church and state is a major part of the gospel message. See Revelation 14:6-12. See Revelation 13. We see there the state enforcing religious laws. It is our duty today to protest against any union between the state and the church. It is spiritual adultery. Malachi speaks of a time when the church shall deliver a message in the spirit and power of Elijah. John the Baptist was an initial fulfillment of that role... But it is up to the church to complete that mission.