I'm concerned that Trump is illuminati

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think of a lot of things , I'm also very analytical and have quite good critical thinking skills. Trump being a Nationalist has nothing to do with your complaints , it's just the never ending litany of random negative accusations that the left tosses out.
Maybe stick to one issue instead of jumping around , otherwise it just looks like you are just a Trump hater.
You never came out and said they should be hung but it seems you were not in favor of this capital punishment for homosexuality to be halted either.
Nationalism is not depleted by Trump's administration standing up internationally against this barbaric act that Iran is guilty of, ya the Iran who is calling for "DEATH TO AMERICA" - hey guess what that includes you, if you're an American. Trump is not going to take guff from a country that is threatening & hates America and does terrible things to their people in order to retain power.

If you think two issues is "jumping around", I don't know what to tell you. And yes, I am a Trump hater, I do not follow a satanist leader such as Trump. Perhaps you should try wrapping your head around just one issue, then expand after.

Trump being a nationalist is in direct opposition to my assertion that he is a globalist. Did you forget that argument already?

I am not for the left, nor the right.

I in fact did say, in post #915. It may have not been in the original post regarding this topic, but it certainly was prior to your post I'm responding to now, #920.

Hey, guess what? I don't care how I die - going to Heaven any which way. Let this world of satan's kingdoms and his leaders burn.

And you didn't reply to the thought of a "nationalist" leader leaving the U.N., why? Wouldn't a nationalist leader want to do so?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe the "nationalist" president should leave the U.N.? Ever think of that?

That's funny. You should have learned and then recalled how clever the Democrats are...

There is a charter for JOINING the UN, but no charter for EXITING the UN....sort of like the brainstorm the Democrats SS plan, You can JOIN, but you can not Unjoin.

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
4Jesus and a hater and false accuser.

What Bible version do you use?

Unless Trump is a satanist, then it's a true accuser, no? And yes, I hate satanists (child molesters, deceivers, murderers, etc).

Taken, lover of satanists...

KJV

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YOU claimed he was. Prove it.

Taken

By Trump's own words Taken. I reiterate an earlier post:
If you heard a person speak the following quotes:
-"I am not sure I have," ... when asked if he'd ever asked God for forgiveness. "I just go on and try to do a better job from there. I don't think so," he said. "I think if I do something wrong, I think, I just try and make it right. I don't bring God into that picture. I don't."
-"Why do I have to repent or ask for forgiveness, if I am not making mistakes?" .... "I work hard, I'm an honorable person."

would you say they are a Christian? And if they are not a Christian, they are a satanist. Matthew 12:30 "He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scatterth abroad".

The person who stated these quotes, is Donald Trump. The first quote is from Trump on God: 'I don't like to have to ask for forgiveness', in 2016. The second quote is from Trump: 'Why Do I Have to Repent or Ask for Forgiveness If I Am Not Making Mistakes?' (Video), in 2015. Trump has not uttered a word on the subject of following Jesus Christ since then. He has never mentioned Jesus Christ by name since then.

So is Trump a part of a secrety society? Who cares which faction he belongs to of his father the devil's kingdom. He is not a believer of the basic tenet of Christianity, of following Jesus Christ, by his words, across multiple years and sources.

All who are Christian and who follow Trump are being deceived into following a satanist.

Glory to God-the-Father and God-the-Son!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By Trump's own words Taken. I reiterate an earlier post:
If you heard a person speak the following quotes:

-"I am not sure I have," ... when asked if he'd ever asked God for forgiveness.

How about a QUOTE from the thief hanging next to Jesus asking for forgiveness????
You know, the same thief that Jesus said with be with Him in Paradise?

"I just go on and try to do a better job from there. I don't think so," he said. "I think if I do something wrong, I think, I just try and make it right.

WOW, now that is a real problem...to correct a wrong....LOL

I don't bring God into that picture. I don't."

And WHY would He? Where does God instruct men to bring God into the picture, when men Wrong men? Scripture?

-"Why do I have to repent or ask for forgiveness, if I am not making mistakes?"

Scripture that says to the contrary?
Please share...I can not find one Scripture that says, REPENT for not making mistakes.
LOL

.... "I work hard, I'm an honorable person."

WOW...working hard, being honorable...
LOL in your understanding is a sure sign of a satanist.....? LOL

would you say they are a Christian?

It the person said they are a Christian, yes, that is what I would call them.

And if they are not a Christian

Apparently EVEN WHEN THEY ARE...you get to go on a public forum and PREACH they are not.

Matthew 12:30 "He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scatterth abroad".

Trump QUOTE; "I am a Christian. I love God".

Guess what...Can't say I have see you say the same!

Trump has not uttered a wordon the subject of following Jesus Christ since then. He has never mentioned Jesus Christ by name since then.

And So? What about it? Did you think the President of the US is an elected Clerics position? LOL

Taken

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not digging your preaching of HATE.

I'm not for your preaching of LOVING EVIL (SATANISTS). Plenty of scriptures to abhor evil (satanists).

As for the previous post, I'm not debating with you anymore; believe what you want.

At this point, please do not interact with me; I'll not interact with you. Best of luck in your beliefs.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not for your preaching of LOVING EVIL (SATANISTS). Plenty of scriptures to abhor evil (satanists).

Bless you.

Matt 5
[44] But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them...

As for the previous post, I'm not debating with you anymore;

There was no debate.
You simply made claims and could not back them up with proof.

At this point, please do not interact with me; I'll not interact with you. Best of luck in your beliefs.

Bless you,
Taken

Reactions: Helen

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bless you.

Matt 5
[44] But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them...

Yes, love your enemies, your human enemies. Satan and his angels cannot be forgiven, they are evil, as are their followers. We are to "Love God, abhor evil" (abhor means to hate).

Amos 5:15 "Hate evil, love good" (evil being satanists, the same thing).
Psalm 45:7 "love righteousness and hate wickedness" (wickedness being evil doers, satanists)
Romans 12:9 "Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil, but overcome evil with good" (again, abhor is hate, evil is satanists)

There was no debate.
You simply made claims and could not back them up with proof.

Those quotes from Trump are simply proof. If you do not see it that way, does not make it untrue. This is what I am simply debating with you. I see those quotes, and I do not see a Christian; you see those quotes, and you do see a Christian - that is the debate.

And then you called me a false accuser. Trump to me, is a satanist, therefore, it is true, and you are the false accuser.

Best of luck in your beliefs.

Bless you,
Taken

No blessings from you for me please. Best of luck in your beliefs.

P.S. Writing in ALL CAPS is not a SUBSTITUTE for italics or BOLD.

edit add: One other thing, you stated
Apparently EVEN WHEN THEY ARE...you get to go on a public forum and PREACH they are not.

That is a false accusation from a false accuser. I am not PREACHING. Publicly sharing an opinion/perspective is not the same as preaching. If you do not know what preach means, it means (
1: to deliver a sermon
2: to urge acceptance or abandonment of an idea or course of action). I have done neither. My view is not a sermon, nor am I urging acceptance. Therefore I am not PREACHING, false accuser.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, love your enemies, your human enemies. Satan and his angels cannot be forgiven, they are evil, as are their followers. We are to "Love God, abhor evil" (abhor means to hate).

Amos 5:15 "Hate evil, love good" (evil being satanists, the same thing).
Psalm 45:7 "love righteousness and hate wickedness" (wickedness being evil doers, satanists)
Romans 12:9 "Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil, but overcome evil with good" (again, abhor is hate, evil is satanists)

Those quotes from Trump are simply proof. If you do not see it that way, does not make it untrue. This is what I am simply debating with you. I see those quotes, and I do not see a Christian; you see those quotes, and you do see a Christian - that is the debate.

And then you called me a false accuser. Trump to me, is a satanist, therefore, it is true, and you are the false accuser.

No blessings from you for me please. Best of luck in your beliefs.

P.S. Writing in ALL CAPS is not a SUBSTITUTE for italics or BOLD.

A satanist is a person who WORSHIPS SATAN!

You making up nonsense to promote your hate is typical of a hater.

The only thing you have proven, is you hate, and make unproven claims.

PS I'll WRITE any way I CHOOSE! LOL

Bless you.

Reactions: Helen and tzcho2

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A satanist is a person who WORSHIPS SATAN!

You making up nonsense to promote your hate is typical of a hater.

The only thing you have proven, is you hate, and make unproven claims.

PS I'll WRITE any way I CHOOSE! LOL

Bless you.

A satanist is an evil doer, as well as an antichrist (unbeliever). Are not atheists antichrist, thus satanist (they don't worship satan, yet are they not evil)?

You redirecting from abhoring evil is typical of one who does not abhor evil. And yes, I hate/abhor evil (which includes evil doers, satanists, including Trump).

I have proven Trump is a satanist, and evil doer. Best of luck in your beliefs.

I never said you weren't free to choose which way to write, just stated it's not a substitue. Now you are making up nonsense. LOL AHAHAHA LOL

No thanks from you on the blessings.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A satanist is an evil doer,
as well as an antichrist (unbeliever). Are not atheists antichrist, thus satanist (they don't worship satan, yet are they not evil)?

Prove what Trump worships...

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you think two issues is "jumping around", I don't know what to tell you. And yes, I am a Trump hater, I do not follow a satanist leader such as Trump. Perhaps you should try wrapping your head around just one issue, then expand after.

Trump being a nationalist is in direct opposition to my assertion that he is a globalist. Did you forget that argument already?

I am not for the left, nor the right.
I in fact did say, in post #915. It may have not been in the original post regarding this topic, but it certainly was prior to your post I'm responding to now, #920.
Hey, guess what? I don't care how I die - going to Heaven any which way. Let this world of satan's kingdoms and his leaders burn.
And you didn't reply to the thought of a "nationalist" leader leaving the U.N., why? Wouldn't a nationalist leader want to do so?
Hatred blinds people and it shows in their twisted perceptions. Haters cannot see the facts and cannot be reasoned with.

Reactions: Helen and Taken

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unless Trump is a satanist, then it's a true accuser, no? And yes, I hate satanists (child molesters, deceivers, murderers, etc).

Taken, lover of satanists...

KJV
more false accusations.... The bible says Satan is the accuser of the brethren.

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prove what Trump worships...

I don't need to, nor can I. How about you, can you prove Trump worships Jesus Christ? Proof?

I believe, that is all that forms my opinion, and all that is needed. Again, I don't have proof of what Trump worships, but atheists don't worship anything either, and I consider atheists satanists/evil.

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hatred blinds people and it shows in their twisted perceptions. Haters cannot see the facts and cannot be reasoned with.

So no direct response to two of my questions in that post; just a redirection huh?

Yes, tzcho2, your hatred of haters of evil blinds you.

Reactions: Soverign Grace