I'm concerned that Trump is illuminati

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
more false accusations.... The bible says Satan is the accuser of the brethren.

Unless Trump is a satanist/evil, then it is not a false accusation, no? And your accusation would be false.

And now, are you calling me satan, is that true? I am not satan, thus your accusation is false, false accuser you. And if I believe Trump is not a Christian, he would not be the brethren, thus not satan.

Reactions: Soverign Grace

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bottom Line:
The "ilumaniti" wants the World's WEALTH IN THEIR POCKETS!

"Satainists" want YOUR SOUL for Satan.

Hard truths?

Stop ranting, and PROVE the Bottom Line Hard TRUTHS.

When are you going to GET TO THE HARD FACTS, instead of ranting about world history and making accusations AGAINST Trump?

Try to FOCUS on your accusations AGAINST TRUMP...

How about you start with....
What Trump is DOING to PUT THE PEOPLES WEALTH IN HIS POCKETS?

Then secondly...
What Trump is DOING to Encourage PEOPLE to REJECT God?

Taken
I
Bottom Line:
The "ilumaniti" wants the World's WEALTH IN THEIR POCKETS!

"Satainists" want YOUR SOUL for Satan.

Hard truths?

Stop ranting, and PROVE the Bottom Line Hard TRUTHS.

When are you going to GET TO THE HARD FACTS, instead of ranting about world history and making accusations AGAINST Trump?

Try to FOCUS on your accusations AGAINST TRUMP...

How about you start with....
What Trump is DOING to PUT THE PEOPLES WEALTH IN HIS POCKETS?

Then secondly...
What Trump is DOING to Encourage PEOPLE to REJECT God?

Taken
Taken - I don't have to prove anything to you. I wanted to connect with other believers who saw all this - who saw we were being lied to, and who saw that all of what is happening now fits in with prophecy. It's up to you to do your own research. Sooner or later I hope God opens your eyes to the truth. I hope it's sooner so that you don't have as much as a letdown when you find that Nationalist Trump is really a Globalist moving the U.S. into the "North American Union." He's not concerned about you and the American people at all. He's elite and he's run with the elite and if you researched on your own you'd learn that. Too many Christians have been fooled by him and haven't exercised their discernment. They've fallen in line behind deluded pastors such as Kenneth Copeland and Paula White. I'll leave you with this quote:

Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall. - 1 Cor. 10:12

Reactions: 4Jesus

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its just empty ranting accusations calling Trump a satanist without proof & not answering any questions asked. You may as well claim he is actually a just white rabbit and not a man at all! Lol

Reactions: Helen

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its just empty ranting accusations calling Trump a satanist without proof & not answering any questions asked. You may as well claim he is actually a just white rabbit and not a man at all! Lol

Is this post directed to me?

If so, you're statement of "not answering any questions asked" is incorrect and false. Proof of answersing questions asked:
1) "tzcho2 said:

Where am I not giving GOD ALL the glory? I am totally giving all glory to GOD and I stand by my post.

I'm sorry, I meant that as a general question, not specific to you; I should've worded that better. My point is, no matter which human is doing something, it is God-the-Father and God-the-Son who deserves the glory. No matter which human is leader, it all depends on God." post # 804

2)"tzcho2 said:

Mind if we take a vote on that? lol

On what, God-the-Father and God-the-Son driving our vehicles? lol, yeah, I'm a +1 on that." post # 905

And as I stated to Taken, Trump's quotes of asking forgiveness indicate to me that he is not a Christian. That is proof to me, therefore, I provided proof. If you don't believe, that's your belief - best of luck with your beliefs.

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is this post directed to me?

If so, you're statement of "not answering any questions asked" is incorrect and false. Proof of answersing questions asked:
1) "tzcho2 said:

Where am I not giving GOD ALL the glory? I am totally giving all glory to GOD and I stand by my post.

I'm sorry, I meant that as a general question, not specific to you; I should've worded that better. My point is, no matter which human is doing something, it is God-the-Father and God-the-Son who deserves the glory. No matter which human is leader, it all depends on God." post # 804

2)"tzcho2 said:

Mind if we take a vote on that? lol

On what, God-the-Father and God-the-Son driving our vehicles? lol, yeah, I'm a +1 on that." post # 905

And as I stated to Taken, Trump's quotes of asking forgiveness indicate to me that he is not a Christian. That is proof to me, therefore, I provided proof. If you don't believe, that's your belief - best of luck with your beliefs.
You still give no proof that Trump is a Satanist.

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I

Taken - I don't have to prove anything to you. I wanted to connect with other believers who saw all this - who saw we were being lied to, and who saw that all of what is happening now fits in with prophecy. It's up to you to do your own research. Sooner or later I hope God opens your eyes to the truth. I hope it's sooner so that you don't have as much as a letdown when you find that Nationalist Trump is really a Globalist moving the U.S. into the "North American Union." He's not concerned about you and the American people at all. He's elite and he's run with the elite and if you researched on your own you'd learn that. Too many Christians have been fooled by him and haven't exercised their discernment. They've fallen in line behind deluded pastors such as Kenneth Copeland and Paula White. I'll leave you with this quote:

Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall. - 1 Cor. 10:12

Hi Soverign Grace, good to interact with you today.

I just read online about the Trump administration "pushing a Saudi nuclear deal" which could directly benefit a company that provided relief to Kushner's family for their debts on the building at 666 5th Ave in NYC. This does not seem like the actions of a nationalist leader, does it?
Source: Trump administration 'pushing Saudi nuclear deal' which could benefit company linked to Jared Kushner

The article also mentions that this might be related to the Trump administration's middle-east peace plan, shared by Kushner with Saudi Arabia: "It also notes Mr Kushner, the president’s son-in-law and adviser, allegedly remains “directly involved” with those efforts, and that he would be travelling to Saudi Arabia in late February to “share elements of the economic plan” of a US peace proposal in the Middle East. "

That's at least one way to provide peace, by sharing technology/bearing gifts.

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You still give no proof that Trump is a Satanist.

And you just redirected your false accusation upon me about not answering any questions.

I have all the proof I need regarding Trump not being a Christian. Matthew 12:30 "He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad." If one is not a Christian, they are against Jesus Christ, thus antichrist, thus satanist, thus evil.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't need to, nor can I. How about you, can you prove Trump worships Jesus Christ? Proof?

Trump quotes:
"I love God".
"I am a Christian".
"We worship God".

I believe, that is all that forms my opinion, and all that is needed.

A mature person basis their opinions on true facts.
You fabricate facts and then say that is your opinion.

Liberal Democrat?

Reactions: Helen and tzcho2

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So no direct response to two of my questions in that post; just a redirection huh?

Yes, tzcho2, your hatred of haters of evil blinds you.

Lol! :p This is like having a political debate with 3rd graders , but way less cute! :D

Reactions: Helen and Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't have to prove anything to you.

You make absurd claims, then ramble on, never saying a thing that backs up your claims.

"we were being lied to"

What is the lie?
Who said it?
How has that lie dastardly affected you?

"He's not concerned about you and the American people at all.

LOL. Sounds like you need a hug.

'He's elite and he's run with the elite'.

LOL. So? Your tone of jealousy is noted.
He likes MacDonald's, maybe you can catch him there with his elitist buds and get a hug.

Reactions: Helen and tzcho2

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump quotes:
"I love God".
"I am a Christian".
"We worship God".

Trump quotes:
-"I am not sure I have," ... when asked if he'd ever asked God for forgiveness. "I just go on and try to do a better job from there. I don't think so," he said. "I think if I do something wrong, I think, I just try and make it right. I don't bring God into that picture. I don't."
-"Why do I have to repent or ask for forgiveness, if I am not making mistakes?" .... "I work hard, I'm an honorable person."

Also Trump quotes:
-In response to Trump's Christian belief in Matthew 5:43 "You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy."
Trump: "“I would knock the hell out of ISIS… [and] when you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families."

-In response to Matthew 6:24 "“No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money.”
Trump: "My whole life I’ve been greedy, greedy, greedy,” Trump said at recent rally. “I’ve grabbed all the money I could get. I’m so greedy.”

A mature person basis their opinions on true facts.
You fabricate facts and then say that is your opinion.

All Trump quotes listed above, none of those facts are fabricated. That is false. You accuse me of fabricating facts, which I have just shown I do not, thus is a false accusation. Is that not true?

I base my opinion off of those facts.

Liberal Democrat?

I am neither liberal nor conservative, and neither democrat nor repulican.

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol! :p This is like having a political debate with 3rd graders , but way less cute! :D

LOL, we are not talking politics right now. Where are we discussing his politics?

The only topic I posted about regarding Trump's politics were his recent global effort to help stop the killing of homosexuals in Iran (and not help stop the killing of Christians in Iran for being Christian).

And then you attempt to insult. That's not loving behavior...

edit add: I also brought up Trump's policy about helping Saudi Arabia with nuclear technology in hopes of bringing about a mideast peace plan, but you and I are not talking about that.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Perspectives revealed:

I invited one of my little relatives to go visit elderly grandma. He said, why would he want to go, she's half dead. I said, I though it a good idea to visit the living half.

God Bless,
Taken

Reactions: tzcho2 and Helen

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perspectives revealed:

I invited one of my little relatives to go visit elderly grandma. He said, why would he want to go, she's half dead. I said, I though it a good idea to visit the living half.

God Bless,
Taken

Yes indeed. Between you and tzcho2, you have insulted (or attempted to), mocked, and falsely accused. Is that Christian behavior? Is that loving behavior?

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL, we are not talking politics right now. Where are we discussing his politics?

The only topic I posted about regarding Trump's politics were his recent global effort to help stop the killing of homosexuals in Iran (and not help stop the killing of Christians in Iran for being Christian).

And then you attempt to insult. That's not loving behavior...

edit add: I also brought up Trump's policy about helping Saudi Arabia with nuclear technology in hopes of bringing about a mideast peace plan, but you and I are not talking about that.
You don't present facts , dear man. You just rant, and skip around the points that we've raised & then you accused me of being a false accuser because I pointed out that you accused Taken of defending Satan worshippers? Lol...like what?
Unless Trump is a satanist/evil, then it is not a false accusation, no? And your accusation would be false.

And now, are you calling me satan, is that true? I am not satan, thus your accusation is false, false accuser you. And if I believe Trump is not a Christian, he would not be the brethren, thus not satan.
Whoa...LOL!! Here is prime example of your train of thought and the wrong conclusions you come to. Never said you were Satan, never accused you , I pointed out however that You continue to just make baseless wild accusations now towards those who disagree with your really out there accusation towards Trump.
Lol! Lord help!

Reactions: Taken and Helen

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes indeed. Between you and tzcho2, you have insulted (or attempted to), mocked, and falsely accused. Is that Christian behavior? Is that loving behavior?
Whaaat?....LOL! Help you.

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't present facts , dear man. You just rant, and skip around the points that we've raised & then you accused me of being a false accuser because I pointed out that you accused Taken of protecting

Those quotes listed in post #951 are facts - quotes from Trump. Are those quotes not facts?

I have answered your questions. You accused me of not answering questions.

Please finish the sentence above so I may understand what you are saying with the sentence.

You don't present facts , dear man. You just rant, and skip around the points that
Whoa...LOL!! Here is prime example of your train of thought and the wrong conclusions you come to. Never said you were Satan, never accused you , I pointed out however that You continue to just make baseless wild accusations now towards those who disagree with your really out there accusation towards Trump.
Lol! Lord help!

I asked you if you were calling me Satan
And now, are you calling me satan, is that true?
. That is the question I asked, and didn't conclude wrongly with a question. I then stated
I am not satan, thus your accusation is false, false accuser you.
if you were calling me satan.

And you again just completely did not answer my questions.
you have insulted (or attempted to), mocked, and falsely accused. Is that Christian behavior? Is that loving behavior?

Please answer those questions.

Eh, let's just stop talking at this point. You insult, mock, and falsely accuse, I'd rather not interact.

Best of luck with your beliefs.

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whaaat?....LOL! Help you.

This is like having a political debate with 3rd graders , but way less cute! :D

This is not an insult, and mocking?

Did you not falsely accuse me of not answering questions?

Was Taken's response to you regarding perspectives revealed also not an attempt to mock. Did Taken not falsely accuse me of preaching?

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is not an insult, and mocking?

Did you not falsely accuse me of not answering questions?

Was Taken's response to you regarding perspectives revealed also not an attempt to mock. Did Taken not falsely accuse me of preaching?
It was an attempt at levity and humor. Guess you missed it. :(

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those quotes listed in post #951 are facts - quotes from Trump. Are those quotes not facts?

I have answered your questions. You accused me of not answering questions.
Please finish the sentence above so I may understand what you are saying with the sentence.
I asked you if you were calling me Satan . That is the question I asked, and didn't conclude wrongly with a question. I then stated if you were calling me satan.
And you again just completely did not answer my questions.
Please answer those questions.
Eh, let's just stop talking at this point. You insult, mock, and falsely accuse, I'd rather not interact.

Best of luck with your beliefs.
Ya you done with your deflections so you can just go back to baselessly calling the President of the United States a Satanist for 40 more pages.