I'm concerned that Trump is illuminati

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hatred blinds people and it shows in their twisted perceptions. Haters cannot see the facts and cannot be reasoned with.

Amen!
I did not know haters and christians could occupy the same space.

Hummmmmm food for thought..is a hater a christian? according to the bible. Not Gods kind of Christian with a C not c.
Calling ourself one does not make us one. :)

God gave many warning against 'hating'..it rots the bones and poisons the body .. and proves one a fool.

Eph 4- 31 "Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:
.................. even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you
."

" With the same ( hate) measure you measure, it shall be measured to you.."

I would not wish to be in the 'haters' position on That Day..we will be measured by whatever measure we have used ourself!! :)

Bless you ...Helen

Reactions: tzcho2

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Its just empty ranting accusations calling Trump a satanist without proof & not answering any questions asked. You may as well claim he is actually a just white rabbit and not a man at all! Lol

Oh good one...well said-

.....LaughingSmiley.gif

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Soverign Grace,

Not that I want to get to deep into Trump's politics on Russia, but it is a little unsettling that he was trying to pursue an international project in Moscow prior to/during his official campaign (Donald Trump signed letter of intent over Moscow Trump Tower project, leaked document reveals). One of those links I sent you earlier, and this one (Is Russia involved in biblical end-times prophecy?) makes a case that Russia is the prophecized Magog, in the Gog/Magog war.

I'm starting to question whether Trump would be allied with them in all his dealings with their government (and Putin), after he leaves office or is currently in office then. Only time will tell I guess, and it depends on the timing of the prophecy coming to fruition.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I have all the proof I need regarding Trump not being a Christian. Matthew 12:30 "He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad." If one is not a Christian, they are against Jesus Christ, thus antichrist, thus satanist, thus evil.

Good grief, now I have heard it all!!

So, according to you , everyone you work with, every restaurant you eat in, everyone in the movie Theatre except you , and everyone in Safeway, and everyone on your street , town or city , who is not a Christian...is therefore A SATANIST!!!

You are as over the top and as crazy and obsessed as she is, who started this stupid thread!

.....36_20_21.gif

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good grief, now I have heard it all!!

So, according to you , everyone you work with, every restaurant you eat in, everyone in the movie Theatre except you , and everyone in Safeway, and everyone on your street , town or city , who is not a Christian...is therefore A SATANIST!!!

You are as over the top and as crazy and obsessed as she is, who started this stupid thread!

.....View attachment 5464

If one is not a Christian, they are antichrist. Antichrist, satanist, evil, are all the same thing. I hope most come to repentance, however the evil doers will not.

edit add: and insults and mockery from you huh? Is that loving? "With the same ( hate) measure you measure, it shall be measured to you.."

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
...last time I read my bible Jesus went after the LOST...
He did not call them satanists...He came to save mankind....

Your God is not my God... so
... over and out.

Reactions: amadeus and tzcho2

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Soverign Grace,

One other thing, it appears that there are recent clashes on the Temple Mount (19 Palestinians arrested in fresh Temple Mount clashes). I'm starting to wonder if this will lead to a sense of urgency for a peace plan for the upcoming discussions in the next couple of months. Perhaps it leads to all out war with Israel and its neighbors.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"I just go on and try to do a better job from there. I don't think so," he said. "I think if I do something wrong, I think, I just try and make it right. I don't bring God into that picture. I don't."
-"Why do I have to repent or ask for forgiveness, if I am not making mistakes?" .... "I work hard, I'm an honorable person."
Trump: "“I would knock the hell out of ISIS… [and] when you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families."
Trump: "My whole life I’ve been greedy, greedy, greedy,” Trump said at recent rally. “I’ve grabbed all the money I could get. I’m so greedy.”

All Trump quotes listed above,

Not ONE of those things, defines a Satanist.

You accuse me of fabricating facts

The false fact YOU fabricated, was claiming that Trump was a Satanist, without ONE fact to support your claim.

Reactions: tzcho2 and Helen

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Soverign Grace,

Not that I want to get to deep into Trump's politics on Russia, but it is a little unsettling that he was trying to pursue an international project in Moscow prior to/during his official campaign (Donald Trump signed letter of intent over Moscow Trump Tower project, leaked document reveals). One of those links I sent you earlier, and this one (Is Russia involved in biblical end-times prophecy?) makes a case that Russia is the prophecized Magog, in the Gog/Magog war.

I'm starting to question whether Trump would be allied with them in all his dealings with their government (and Putin), after he leaves office or is currently in office then. Only time will tell I guess, and it depends on the timing of the prophecy coming to fruition.

Soverign Grace,

And now I'm seeing this article that there's "a chance that Vladimir Putin is controlling" Trump's White House (National security expert warns there's "a chance that Vladimir Putin is controlling" Trump's White House). If Russia and Putin turns out to be Gog/Magog, and the information in this article is correct, then it would make sense that Trump is allied with those at war with Jesus Christ in the Holy Bible.

edit add: Here's some info again on the Gog/Magog area: Tracking Bible Prophecy: The Gog and Magog War.

Regarding the Ezekiel war: Ezekiel 38:1-3: "1 Now the word of the LORD came to me, saying
2 "Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal, and prophesy against him,
3 and say, 'Thus says the Lord GOD: "Behold, I am against you, O Gog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal."'

Last edited:
Reactions: Soverign Grace

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes indeed. Between you and tzcho2, you have insulted (or attempted to), mocked, and falsely accused. Is that Christian behavior? Is that loving behavior?

Awe come on now...If insulting you was my intent, I would have suggested you grow a brain...but that was not the case.

I said "bless you", you said "good LUCK" to me, and rejected "bless you".

People with underdeveloped cognitive skills, are incapable of sorting fact from fiction.

Fact: A Satantist Worships Satan.
Fact: A Christian Worships God.

Fact: YOU have claimed Trump is a Satanist.
Fact: Trump has claimed he Worships God.

Fact: YOU have provided NO EVIDENCE whatsoever, that Trump Worships Satan.

Fact: YOU make Fabricated Claims.

Fact: I have concluded your Opinions and reliance on Luck are indicative of a stiffnecked immature person.

Reactions: Helen

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its just empty ranting accusations calling Trump a satanist without proof & not answering any questions asked. You may as well claim he is actually a just white rabbit and not a man at all! Lol

Proverbs 14:7

“Go from the presence of a foolish man, when thou perceivest not in him the lips of knowledge.”

Reactions: 4Jesus

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL, we are not talking politics right now. Where are we discussing his politics?

The only topic I posted about regarding Trump's politics were his recent global effort to help stop the killing of homosexuals in Iran (and not help stop the killing of Christians in Iran for being Christian).

And then you attempt to insult. That's not loving behavior...

edit add: I also brought up Trump's policy about helping Saudi Arabia with nuclear technology in hopes of bringing about a mideast peace plan, but you and I are not talking about that.
"Whoever corrects a mocker invites insults; whoever rebukes the wicked incurs abuse." - Proverbs 9:7

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And now I'm seeing this article that there's "a chance that Vladimir Putin is controlling" Trump's White House

LOL ~
The Whitehouse is the People's House and every sitting President's official residence.

FYI ~ God is in Control.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ByGrace ~ tzcho2 ~

The problem with THEORIES, is they are MISSING "FACTS".

The problem with those who rely on theories, is they are content with not having the viable "FACTS".

It is refreshing to have a President that has proved himself hardworking, that has lead to his blessing of wealth, who has proved himself with a long track record of taking care of his own and being very CHARITABLE with his wealth.

A far cry from career politicians who leach "their" wealth out of the pockets of the American people, and still it is never enough for "them."

Glory to God who has Blessed Trump.
Taken

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Awe come on now...If insulting you was my intent, I would have suggested you grow a brain...but that was not the case.

I said "bless you", you said "good LUCK" to me, and rejected "bless you".

People with underdeveloped cognitive skills, are incapable of sorting fact from fiction.

Fact: A Satantist Worships Satan.
Fact: A Christian Worships God.

Fact: YOU have claimed Trump is a Satanist.
Fact: Trump has claimed he Worships God.

Fact: YOU have provided NO EVIDENCE whatsoever, that Trump Worships Satan.

Fact: YOU make Fabricated Claims.

Fact: I have concluded your Opinions and reliance on Luck are indicative of a stiffnecked immature person.

Taken:

>>> You're aware, I'm sure, that Christ told us to watch for signs of the end:

Luke 21:36 - Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Revelation 3:3 - Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

>>> Instead of coming on the thread with the spirit of learning or intelligent debate "come let us reason together" you continually seek to quarrel with those whose views you don't agree with, and then put a hypocritical "God Bless" at the end of your posts. I could almost name the sin that is operating in your spirit.

“It is to one’s honor to avoid strife, but every fool is quick to quarrel.” -Proverbs 20-3

>>> You aren't really interested in learning and promoting the truth. You're scoffing and think you're making clever remarks (You showed em!) And you're bolstered by the 'likes' of others. It's feeding your pride. But this is transparent to your fellow believers with discernment who can see through it. People sometimes join together and encourage each other in being fools, but it only multiplies foolishness.

"For they loved praise from men more than praise from God." John 12:43

"Every one that is proud in heart is an abomination to the LORD: though hand join in hand, he shall not be unpunished." - Proverbs 16:5

"He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: but a companion of fools shall be destroyed." - Proverbs 13:20

>>> Feeding pride causes trouble:

"Only by pride cometh contention, but with the well advised is wisdom." - Proverbs 13:10

"Seest thou a man wise in his own conceit? There is more hope of a fool than of him." Proverbs 26:12

>>> It puts one's sin on display for all to see:

"Every prudent man dealeth with knowledge: but a fool layeth open his folly." - Proverbs 13:16

>>> You repeatedly demand that I provide you with proof of the illuminati and Trump. I gave you multiple resources and encouraged you to look on your own but that wasn't enough, you continued to badger me. It reminded me of how the slave girl with a spirit of divination badgered Paul and Silas:

"One day as we were going to the place of prayer, we were met by a slave girl with a spirit of clairvoyance, who earned a large income for her masters by fortune-telling. This girl followed Paul and the rest of us, shouting, "These men are the servants of the Most High God, who are proclaiming to your the way of salvation." She continued this for many days. Eventually Paul grew so aggravated that he turned and said to the spirit, “In the name of Jesus Christ I command you to come out of her!” And the spirit left her at that very moment." - Acts 16:17

>>> I felt that you weren't seeking understanding - you were only looking to prove me wrong. No matter what resource I guided you to, it wasn't enough - you only want to goad someone into an argument. You may want to ask yourself some hard questions.

"A fool does not delight in understanding, But only in revealing his own mind." - proverbs 18:2

"The heart of him that has understanding seeks knowledge: but the mouth of fools feeds on foolishness." - Proverbs 15:14

"Again I say, don’t get involved in foolish, ignorant arguments that only start fights. A servant of the Lord must not quarrel but must be kind to everyone, be able to teach, and be patient with difficult people." - 2 Tim. 2:23

>>> You want to believe that Trump is what you think he is. Sometimes people don't really want to know the truth.

"For this people's heart is waxed cross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

>>> Truth is revealed to us in the Spirit. I can't explain to my unsaved family members, and have them grasp, what spiritual rebirth is. I can't explain to you how I sense things in the Spirit about Trump and what I see happening. It's something that I perceive in my spirit to be true. If you don't experience that inner communion with God then it's something you have to pray for.

I think that there is mass delusion. We know from Scripture that "the whole world lieth in the lap of the wicked one." I'm just really coming to the realization that it means just that.

"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." - 1 Corinthians 2:14

Every true believer has been given the Holy Spirit to guide them into all truth, but some believers learn to train their senses more by using them. Still other believers have been given an extra measure of discernment as their "gift."

"To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits..." 1 Cor. 12:10

"But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil." Hebrews 5:14

>>> Just because these things haven't been revealed to you yet, doesn't mean they aren't true. God is still true whether people believe in Him or not. If you really do want the truth, then I encourage you to look for the truth with your own eyes. I suggest that you pray and ask God to open your eyes and show you the truth about all this.

A fool hath no delight in understanding, but that his heart may discover itself. - Proverbs 18:2

"Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come." - John 16:13

Last edited:

4Jesus

Feb 15, 2019
Philly
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Soverign Grace,

If there is truth to Trump and Putin being allied behind the scenes, and are actually workers of iniquity/satanists, which other countries out there would be non-antichrist? And by non-antichrist country, I think the measure would be the majority of its citizens are Christian or its leaders are majority Christian. Maybe a country or two in South America.

It doesn't seem like there would be any other country out there to push back/defeat the antichrists/satanists - which means it will only be God-the-Father and God-the-Son pouring out their wrath, rather than any "Christian" leader here on earth.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Soverign Grace,

That's interesting, I'm going to read through it today. I've wondered where Russia plays into this. I read that Russia was building nuclear bunkers so I'm wondering why.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Soverign Grace,

And now I'm seeing this article that there's "a chance that Vladimir Putin is controlling" Trump's White House (National security expert warns there's "a chance that Vladimir Putin is controlling" Trump's White House). If Russia and Putin turns out to be Gog/Magog, and the information in this article is correct, then it would make sense that Trump is allied with those at war with Jesus Christ in the Holy Bible.

edit add: Here's some info again on the Gog/Magog area: Tracking Bible Prophecy: The Gog and Magog War.

Regarding the Ezekiel war: Ezekiel 38:1-3: "1 Now the word of the LORD came to me, saying
2 "Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal, and prophesy against him,
3 and say, 'Thus says the Lord GOD: "Behold, I am against you, O Gog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal."'

I appreciate the link. I'm still trying to figure out exactly who is pulling the strings, whether it's the bankers or the Vatican or both. I tend to not believe all the bluster that's being put out about Trump. I think it's all theatre designed to distract the American people. I think the Mueller investigation is a big farce - Trump has control of the FBI. I'm disappointed that Christians are so gullible. But some pastors have been waking up to it - I see some put websites up about him, and videos. Trump is playing people, and they're going to have rude awakening. They kept supporting him when he filled his cabinet with globalists, when he kept the wars up, when he refused to secure the border time after time after time. 72,000 Americans died in one year from the drugs flooding in from Mexico and it's supposed to get worse. Only someone with a dark heart would keep the border open knowing of the abject suffering that was going to ensue. He's done a few things - such as pulling out of the Paris deal, which I think was done to throw people off so he could continue fulfilling Agenda 21 while saying the opposite.

God has been opening this up to me only in the past 6 months or so, and I'm just learning about Gog/ Magog so I'll look at the links.

Last edited: