I'm concerned that Trump is illuminati

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is what you said: This post IMHO is an offense to God and to the Christian Spirituality Forum. In fact I don't even know why this thread is in this subcategory of the forums because it does not represent Christian Spirituality. SMH

I don't understand what post you thought was an offense to God - was it the thread itself? I responded that I didn't know why it mattered where on the forum it was placed. There are serious problems in the world and Christendom and I thought it was inconsequential. I've lived through severe trials and was hospitalized for days with an infection that almost killed me. The little things don't matter to me anymore. I know we're all in different places. I think a lot differently now than I did 10 years ago - and even 5 years ago. We're bound to look at things differently. Maybe I misunderstood what you said. It doesn't matter. I really just want to get along and we can if we try. Maybe Christ's admonishment to Mary and Martha can guide us over what's important and what isn't.
I have no problem with your desire to get along and have peace....what I am about is refusing to tolerate matters that blemish the meaning of "Christian Spirituality" and how others who are babes in Christ can view this as "the norm" for what it is all about. Christian Spirituality is all about being born again with His Spirit, the Holy Spirit, and it should be kept holy. Our whole definition of what a Christian is has been muddied with tolerance of things that should never have been associated with it. But this is my heart in the matter and how I feel. It just makes me so sad that others see it as less than what it is. So I hope that explains my view a little better.
God Bless

In case you didn't see it....refer to post #140

Reactions: amadeus

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I don't think that Trump has the power as President to take on the powers that be.

There is a lot we don't know but he has the power of the strongest military on earth. He has the CIA, FBI, NSA, and army, navy, air force, marines. He's powerful. Unless its spiritual power you mean?

I believe that Hitler was a tool in the workings of the big picture, it was just a game played out, my grandad said that the whole world is run by a hand full of men who control the governments.
So Agenda 21 and 22 and so on are on the cards, just look how the Communist killing their people and do the majority take head of such or even know just how evil such Anti-Christ truly are. look at just how brainwashed the people are nowadays, happy to be in a power to abort Baby's at a whim now, I am just so shocked to see the hide of such peoples disregard, I think what's next in horror, if they can do that, nothing is beyond them. it really gets on my goat that anyone let alone Christians can let such just slide.

I was just reading that last night about Hitler being a tool of the banking cabal. Have you ever watched any of the documentaries about Hitler using the occult? There was an entire series on TV about it. I think your father was right. I didn't believe that until just a few months ago when I really read up on how it all works. What a rude awakening. Everything I'd ever believed about America was a lie. I think it's designed to deceive us.

People are brainwashed today. I think a lot of it has to do with TV and movies and how they shape our opinions. That's why the cabal owns the news - the manipulate the masses. I've really been questioning my preconceptions because it's easy to deceive ourselves even. I saw a cartoon of a long line of people waiting to get into a movie titled "Sweet lies" and there was no one in line at the movie theater entitle "Inconvenient truth."

We can grasp the depth of how evil our own legislators are, who likely planned for the people in the twin towers to burn alive on 9-11. I keep reading that it was a planned attack - Bushes knew all about it. If you've ever watched Dateline you know how depraved people can be. In fact, I hate Halloween because you always hear of something bad happening. I wish Christians would join and dedicate the day to something holy of God.

This would be a good time for us to be in extra prayer.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I just checked into this thread after a week of not doing so...
Yawn...same 'ol same 'ol....
Just a lot of yapping on about the state of the world...when PRAYER is the most powerful weapon of victory that God has put into our hands.

Do we spend as much time in PRAYER about it , as some like to talk on and on about it...like a hamster on a wheel, getting nowhere at all....just a lot of hot air.

Last edited:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Maybe - maybe not. We're warned that even the elect will be deceived. Why was that put in the bible if it wasn't a warning to be cautious?
as a matter of correction SG, the scripture says, 'if it were possible even the elect would be deceived'.
Jesus specifically says to watch but for what purpose? It is clear that he does not want us to lock onto the many slippery theories abounding and be led down the garden path which inevitably becomes the convenient route to justifying sin by denying that it is.

Reactions: Helen and amadeus

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have no problem with your desire to get along and have peace....what I am about is refusing to tolerate matters that blemish the meaning of "Christian Spirituality" and how others who are babes in Christ can view this as "the norm" for what it is all about. Christian Spirituality is all about being born again with His Spirit, the Holy Spirit, and it should be kept holy. Our whole definition of what a Christian is has been muddied with tolerance of things that should never have been associated with it. But this is my heart in the matter and how I feel. It just makes me so sad that others see it as less than what it is. So I hope that explains my view a little better.
God Bless

Yes - I did miss #140.

Holiness has been compromised - Christianity has been very watered down and we're warned to not have "foolish talk and coarse jesting" so God apparently wants us to avoid specific behaviors. I'm seeing more and more how people are all at various stages in their spiritual walk. I like this verse to guide us: Matt. 23:23 "Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone."

I think we should just go from here. God may have important work for us to do in these coming days. I don't want to offend anyone because my spirit has been wounded at times when other Christians have been careless. It's getting late and I don't want to say anything to offend, only that which will edify. God bless you also.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
as a matter of correction SG, the scripture says, 'if it were possible even the elect would be deceived'.
Jesus specifically says to watch but for what purpose? It is clear that he does not want us to lock onto the many slippery theories abounding and be led down the garden path which inevitably becomes the convenient route to justifying sin by denying that it is.
Yes that is the correct terminology of that Scripture - one that is apparently warning us is how I take it. Do you take it that the elect WON'T be deceived then? I'm unsure what you mean about slippery theories and a convenient route to justifying sin by denying that it is?

I'm going to look into that verse and see if I can find some good teaching on it and pray about it because it is something that we should all be aware of - what that verse specifically is saying. That's why I like bouncing off of other believers because iron sharpens iron. We've all seen people who were deceived. I think a lot of sincere Catholics are badly deceived by the Pope. The way I interpret that verse is that it's a warning to us.

B

brakelite

@Soverign Grace Hi. If you are interested in prophetic matters as it pertains to politics and its association with the church, I highly recommend Professor Walter Veith's lectures. He has done several series covering this topic, including much detailed information on secret societies, the Jesuits, organisations such as the Knights of Malta, Freemasonry, etc. While Trump personally may have a part to play in the future, prophecy is silent when it comes to individuals, but prophecy is not silent on the United States intimate burgeoning relationship with the Vatican through the UN, and its historical association through Freemasonry and the Jesuits. (For example, do you know why Maryland is so named, and why?) Anyway, Veiths presentations are excellent. His testimony as the son-in-law of a very high ranking Freemason and how he gained access to highly privileged information and records is fascinating, and much glory to God. Here's a sample....

Reactions: Helen

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes that is the correct terminology of that Scripture - one that is apparently warning us is how I take it. Do you take it that the elect WON'T be deceived then? I'm unsure what you mean about slippery theories and a convenient route to justifying sin by denying that it is?

I'm going to look into that verse and see if I can find some good teaching on it and pray about it because it is something that we should all be aware of - what that verse specifically is saying. That's why I like bouncing off of other believers because iron sharpens iron. We've all seen people who were deceived. I think a lot of sincere Catholics are badly deceived by the Pope. The way I interpret that verse is that it's a warning to us.
I believe God will protect and guide those whose heart is right with him. The scripture uses the word 'elect' for these.

Reactions: brakelite and Helen

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know - I feel like I've been a Christian a long time and was never introduced to teaching of Revelations. It's important due to what we're seeing - prophecy being fulfilled before our eyes if we have eyes to see. I'm seeing these things and feel eager to talk about it but when I discussed it with a pastor at our bible study he told me I'd better be careful about what I read online. I understand his view that we have to be careful because there are seducing spirits and a warning is always in order, but I came to the realization that just because someone has attended seminary doesn't mean they know more than an average person who studies their bible diligently. I don't think God checks someones title or the letters after their names before He gives spiritual eyes to see truth. We attended a bad church one time like that - the pastors said that God put them in their positions and their word was to be obeyed. It was an unhealthy church. I think Satan works in people like that.

Satan seems to have increased his activities - I worry about the Catholics who are being deluded by the Pope. He acts like a kindly old man when really he's implementing the evil one world government/ one world religion. He's completely ignored the pedophelia problem in the Catholic church - it all came clear when I read that he's illuminati. There is a picture online of the Pope prior to him - he's shown throwing the satanic hand signs and the evil in his eyes was palpable. I had to turn away from the photo - the evil was so strong emanating from his soul. Prayer is a weapon that we have. I've fasted on and off during times of great need but when you read Esther, it was apparently an established practice then. You rarely hear it taught today - at least I haven't.

What do you mean too many doctrines? Do you mean to confuse people? I was very confused when I became a new believer. There isn't enough done to help guide the paths. I was "tossed to and fro." I would never want to go through that again. It was a difficult time.
"What do you mean too many doctrines? Do you mean to confuse people?" Yes, pretty much, IMHO Satan has caused such division within the Church with all of the "isms" and such. Many Christians have become complacent and fail to be like the Bereans and check the scriptures to be certain of what they hear from teachers and pastors. I think it is vital to pray for discernment before ever-reading scripture, reading commentaries, listening to a sermon and of course, before getting on a forum. And, I totally agree - one can go to seminary all they want, means nothing to me. The Gospel is quite simple, but leave it to man to complicate the heck out of it! I too have been tossed to and fro with doctrines, I now have a peace about what I believe - not that I do not remain teachable but, we need to be "wise as serpents and gentle as doves" and pray for eyes to see and ears to hear. I believe prayer is key, and the most powerful gift God gave us. And, all we need to do is pray, trust and rest in Him. ♥

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Gospel is quite simple, but leave it to man to complicate the heck out of it!
Right. Satan HATES the true Gospel, and will do everything in his power to deceive people as to what is the Gospel. But the Gospel is indeed simple.

This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners... (1 Tim 1:15)

Yet there are many false gospels floating around. Therefore it is imperative that Christians know the truth from the Word of God.

Reactions: Helen and Nancy

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
like a hamster on a while, getting nowhere at all
Like a hamster on a WHEEL would be fitting. But your hamster has been on his wheel for a while and needs a break.;)

For those who believe that laughter is the best medicine, check out some videos of funny hamsters on wheels and in mazes.

Reactions: Helen

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I was just reading that last night about Hitler being a tool of the banking cabal. Have you ever watched any of the documentaries about Hitler using the occult? There was an entire series on TV about it. I think your father was right. I didn't believe that until just a few months ago when I really read up on how it all works. What a rude awakening. Everything I'd ever believed about America was a lie. I think it's designed to deceive us.

People are brainwashed today. I think a lot of it has to do with TV and movies and how they shape our opinions. That's why the cabal owns the news - the manipulate the masses. I've really been questioning my preconceptions because it's easy to deceive ourselves even. I saw a cartoon of a long line of people waiting to get into a movie titled "Sweet lies" and there was no one in line at the movie theater entitle "Inconvenient truth."

We can grasp the depth of how evil our own legislators are, who likely planned for the people in the twin towers to burn alive on 9-11. I keep reading that it was a planned attack - Bushes knew all about it. If you've ever watched Dateline you know how depraved people can be. In fact, I hate Halloween because you always hear of something bad happening. I wish Christians would join and dedicate the day to something holy of God.

This would be a good time for us to be in extra prayer.
I hate Halloween as well, we never had that rubbish here in Australia but it's getting pushed hard for people to take it up, it's everywhere when going out shopping now, I hate it, oh no! the PC crowd will get me done for hate speech.

Well as to anyone who displays skull and cross bones or has Goats in their organisations you are sure to be Satanic I would say. why have such filth.

Hitler and the occult, yes and anyone who is into horoscopes, Hitler was into that type of nonsense as well and people get real wrapped up in that crap as well, I hate that crap as well it's a disgrace, my mum will love nothing better than to rattle on about my horoscope to me and she knows that I will have no part in it, I do not want to hear it, so why does she have to try lay it on me with such delight. I will not tolerate such nonsense !

As for Hitler I read books many years ago about such that the top Nazis were into, they go back into history before the Jews, Manichaeism is basically the foundation they believe.
There are just so many things nowadays that are all around us, that are what the Nazis believe and did that it's just unbelievable and the problem is that the people do not know it, such are just totally ignorant of any in depth facts about the Nazis, what I come against all the time is only people with a level of understanding of a 5yo, there history lessons were basically gibberish. because it did not expose what Nazis were all truly about, most of it was covered up and we only got indoctrination and not an education.
I remember at school a so called teacher would start the lesson on Hitler and start with that Hitler was a very bad man ! and you may as well stop the lesson right there because such is not an education at all. one must understand history and what he was on about and what was truly going on, without hiding so many things from us, when I stared looking I was astounded what they did not tell us, but you can find such all out but you have to do a lot of digging into history and it was like pulling teeth to get information and the anger that would come at you, Why do you want to know this or that, it was relentless, they would give me the 3rd degree who are you, where do you live, what's your address and hide books, one big old book was under lock and key, I read what I could that day and boy what a wealth of information, it tied it all together so well and the next time I came it was removed and they said it was not for public viewing.
Nowadays with the Net it's much more easy to look into things, but sadly there is a lot of nonsense out there as well.
But I have been pointing out the Schools and the Churches for there degenerate rubbish for years so they would see to it and lift there game, but they never have, they are all run by yes men, non will stand up and put the reality and truth first, like St Stephen did. so nothing will change the child molesting priest will just carry on just much the same as and not be exposed, because the people will just go back to sleep on the job and the devils will get only better at hiding in the shadows but only with better sorted ways to the legal powers over there victims. and such is only just one thing that shows the cunning that is played over the people, you name it the same type of cunning goes on in all things, if you only bother to look, but most people are to complacent to give a toss and that's the whole problem with everything.

If one comes up and demands something to be looked into, it should be taken on directly and in all earnest like Lt Columbo does, not just dismissed or someone up high interferes stoping such things being exposed.

Everything is exposed in Jesus Christ he is the Light of the World and all Satanist do not like being exposed so they have to work in the darkness so as to delude the people.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Majority of people were that pathetic that they did not even know that the Priest were molester children, I knew of this was going on back in the 70's and it took bloody 50 years to come to the attention of the wider public, one has to ask why the hell, not to mention how the hell did they get away with such, something is not right, it reeks of a total creep show, that is beyond what the majority of people can fathom, not to mention how the world now is so accepting of degeneracy, holding up queers and idolising them, you name every depravity you can think of nowadays that you are made out to be the monster if you challenge their filth.
Such depraved people are being empowered, not to mention untouchable.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Soverign Grace Hi. If you are interested in prophetic matters as it pertains to politics and its association with the church, I highly recommend Professor Walter Veith's lectures. He has done several series covering this topic, including much detailed information on secret societies, the Jesuits, organisations such as the Knights of Malta, Freemasonry, etc. While Trump personally may have a part to play in the future, prophecy is silent when it comes to individuals, but prophecy is not silent on the United States intimate burgeoning relationship with the Vatican through the UN, and its historical association through Freemasonry and the Jesuits. (For example, do you know why Maryland is so named, and why?) Anyway, Veiths presentations are excellent. His testimony as the son-in-law of a very high ranking Freemason and how he gained access to highly privileged information and records is fascinating, and much glory to God. Here's a sample....
Thanks Brakelite. Yes, I'm very interested in how today's events correlate with End Time prophecy. I think it's right before our eyes. I will watch his videos. I came across this resource too that really lays out all the evil things we're seeing in America today:

Agenda 21 converted into 2030 – The Final Wakeup Call

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe God will protect and guide those whose heart is right with him. The scripture uses the word 'elect' for these.
I began looking it up last night because I wanted to know if that verse meant that we could be deceived. I was somewhat dormant in my faith for awhile and then God began showing me how end time prophecy was being fulfilled so I'm eager to learn all I can.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"What do you mean too many doctrines? Do you mean to confuse people?" Yes, pretty much, IMHO Satan has caused such division within the Church with all of the "isms" and such. Many Christians have become complacent and fail to be like the Bereans and check the scriptures to be certain of what they hear from teachers and pastors. I think it is vital to pray for discernment before ever-reading scripture, reading commentaries, listening to a sermon and of course, before getting on a forum. And, I totally agree - one can go to seminary all they want, means nothing to me. The Gospel is quite simple, but leave it to man to complicate the heck out of it! I too have been tossed to and fro with doctrines, I now have a peace about what I believe - not that I do not remain teachable but, we need to be "wise as serpents and gentle as doves" and pray for eyes to see and ears to hear. I believe prayer is key, and the most powerful gift God gave us. And, all we need to do is pray, trust and rest in Him. ♥
I love that teaching about the Bereans as it gives us an example. I was tossed to and fro early on. It took awhile but I got discernment from God. Not that I couldn't be misled again - Satan is very shrewd. I've been reading "War on the Saints." It's dense so takes me awhile to get through. I've seen where when you begin to grow the evil one throws all manner of blocks in your path.

Reactions: Nancy

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hate Halloween as well, we never had that rubbish here in Australia but it's getting pushed hard for people to take it up, it's everywhere when going out shopping now, I hate it, oh no! the PC crowd will get me done for hate speech.

I saw a t-shirt that said "Truth is the new hate-speech." Halloween is pushed heavy here. All over are decorations and the stores push it - even the schools.

Well as to anyone who displays skull and cross bones or has Goats in their organisations you are sure to be Satanic I would say. why have such filth.

Hitler and the occult, yes and anyone who is into horoscopes, Hitler was into that type of nonsense as well and people get real wrapped up in that crap as well, I hate that crap as well it's a disgrace, my mum will love nothing better than to rattle on about my horoscope to me and she knows that I will have no part in it, I do not want to hear it, so why does she have to try lay it on me with such delight. I will not tolerate such nonsense !

Horoscopes are bad. Growing up we used to read it in the paper - now I won't go near it.

As for Hitler I read books many years ago about such that the top Nazis were into, they go back into history before the Jews, Manichaeism is basically the foundation they believe.
There are just so many things nowadays that are all around us, that are what the Nazis believe and did that it's just unbelievable and the problem is that the people do not know it, such are just totally ignorant of any in depth facts about the Nazis, what I come against all the time is only people with a level of understanding of a 5yo, there history lessons were basically gibberish. because it did not expose what Nazis were all truly about, most of it was covered up and we only got indoctrination and not an education.
I remember at school a so called teacher would start the lesson on Hitler and start with that Hitler was a very bad man ! and you may as well stop the lesson right there because such is not an education at all. one must understand history and what he was on about and what was truly going on, without hiding so many things from us, when I stared looking I was astounded what they did not tell us, but you can find such all out but you have to do a lot of digging into history and it was like pulling teeth to get information and the anger that would come at you, Why do you want to know this or that, it was relentless, they would give me the 3rd degree who are you, where do you live, what's your address and hide books, one big old book was under lock and key, I read what I could that day and boy what a wealth of information, it tied it all together so well and the next time I came it was removed and they said it was not for public viewing.

That's really something that a library would hide that information. A friend of mine was a librarian and she said they had to keep a book of witchcraft in the public library and teens would often go there and read it. So who decided that a book like that had to be in the public library?

Nowadays with the Net it's much more easy to look into things, but sadly there is a lot of nonsense out there as well.
But I have been pointing out the Schools and the Churches for there degenerate rubbish for years so they would see to it and lift there game, but they never have, they are all run by yes men, non will stand up and put the reality and truth first, like St Stephen did. so nothing will change the child molesting priest will just carry on just much the same as and not be exposed, because the people will just go back to sleep on the job and the devils will get only better at hiding in the shadows but only with better sorted ways to the legal powers over there victims. and such is only just one thing that shows the cunning that is played over the people, you name it the same type of cunning goes on in all things, if you only bother to look, but most people are to complacent to give a toss and that's the whole problem with everything.

I'm thankful for the internet, as I've learned a lot. But as you said, you do have to be careful. The Catholic church has the evil Pope at the top deceiving everyone. It's so sad that no one gets what he really is. If you research you'll find it, but most don't really research. That's when I think it's helpful to print things out and give them to key people.

If one comes up and demands something to be looked into, it should be taken on directly and in all earnest like Lt Columbo does, not just dismissed or someone up high interferes stoping such things being exposed.

Everything is exposed in Jesus Christ he is the Light of the World and all Satanist do not like being exposed so they have to work in the darkness so as to delude the people.

I found this online that you might enjoy reading: Agenda 21 converted into 2030 – The Final Wakeup Call

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That was good Brakelite! I'm going to find him online and watch another.

Reactions: brakelite

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God Bless

Hi Heart2Soul - I felt the need to reach out to you. I hope that we can become friends. I think it's what God desires of believers.