I'm New

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Frank E. Schreiber

Feb 4, 2022
Blackshear
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am a long time, well since 13 when I professed to God that I wanted to die on the cross for him.

I was reading the Bible and he to me seemed to valued and perfect to die on that cross. I'm sure it was a BRUTAL death that he did not deserve. The pain that he must have endured must have been inconceivable to a regular human like us.

Yet he did it for US. I'm sure there are many that have felt this way and those thoughts will go on as long as there are believers.

I can remember My Mom in 72 or 73 redoing my room. There was a fish tank in there. I used to sit and watch those fish for hours while praying.

That is when for about a week straight I prayed for The Lord Our God to let me take his place on the cross. I remember it like it was Yesterday. I WAS BEGGING HIM TO LET ME TAKE HIS PLACE!.

My love for the Lord Our God will NEVER DIE. He is what keeps me focused in these Dark Times that I have entered. If you have read my other post you know I am going through a very hurtful divorce.

I know that My God will lead me down the right path and He Will Claim Victory but Its hard. Still I will wait for His Victory as I know He Will Win!

I will never cease to pray as I know that Prayer is our one way line of communication with Him...If you dont pray, how does he know what you are CONCERNED about. Well he knows but just wants us to ask.

I mean He knows all. He just lets us exercise free will and knows that we will come back as our free will might lead us in the wrong direction.

Am I wrong?

I mean Free Will lets us do what we want. Even if we think that we are in Gods Will.

He then knows that we will come back to him as his sheep.

We as Christians have a very Loving Life.

We have a God that WE KNOW LOVES US UNCONDITIONALLY.

How Great Is That.

This is what has kept me focused on the life I will have after my divorce. It is so really sad to me that I was used for 23 years as a paycheck.

But you know what?

I know that God Loves me and will lead me out of this absolute turmoil.

No matter how long it takes I will never give up.

I KNOW that the Lord will never give up on me.

THAT IS FACT IN THE BIBLE!

So I will NEVER give up hope or stop praying. I know he has a new and better path for me.

I have studied Christian Theology in the past with much success and added knowledge.

I know as FACT that he will never close the door on me.

I Love the Lord My God With All My Heart.

I just ask for all to Pray for me during this Heart Wrenching times.

Thank you all so much.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am a long time, well since 13 when I professed to God that I wanted to die on the cross for him.

I was reading the Bible and he to me seemed to valued and perfect to die on that cross. I'm sure it was a BRUTAL death that he did not deserve. The pain that he must have endured must have been inconceivable to a regular human like us.

Yet he did it for US. I'm sure there are many that have felt this way and those thoughts will go on as long as there are believers.

I can remember My Mom in 72 or 73 redoing my room. There was a fish tank in there. I used to sit and watch those fish for hours while praying.

That is when for about a week straight I prayed for The Lord Our God to let me take his place on the cross. I remember it like it was Yesterday. I WAS BEGGING HIM TO LET ME TAKE HIS PLACE!.

My love for the Lord Our God will NEVER DIE. He is what keeps me focused in these Dark Times that I have entered. If you have read my other post you know I am going through a very hurtful divorce.

I know that My God will lead me down the right path and He Will Claim Victory but Its hard. Still I will wait for His Victory as I know He Will Win!

I will never cease to pray as I know that Prayer is our one way line of communication with Him...If you dont pray, how does he know what you are CONCERNED about. Well he knows but just wants us to ask.

I mean He knows all. He just lets us exercise free will and knows that we will come back as our free will might lead us in the wrong direction.

Am I wrong?

I mean Free Will lets us do what we want. Even if we think that we are in Gods Will.

He then knows that we will come back to him as his sheep.

We as Christians have a very Loving Life.

We have a God that WE KNOW LOVES US UNCONDITIONALLY.

How Great Is That.

This is what has kept me focused on the life I will have after my divorce. It is so really sad to me that I was used for 23 years as a paycheck.

But you know what?

I know that God Loves me and will lead me out of this absolute turmoil.

No matter how long it takes I will never give up.

I KNOW that the Lord will never give up on me.

THAT IS FACT IN THE BIBLE!

So I will NEVER give up hope or stop praying. I know he has a new and better path for me.

I have studied Christian Theology in the past with much success and added knowledge.

I know as FACT that he will never close the door on me.

I Love the Lord My God With All My Heart.

I just ask for all to Pray for me during this Heart Wrenching times.

Thank you all so much.

Welcome here Frank,
I am so sorry to hear of your situation but, I must say...you have a great outlook with your faith and trust in God.
Heartache is like grieving and is one of the most painful and dark places to be.
I pray for your comfort and that your ex wife to be will be called of God.
God Bless,
nancy

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome to the forums. I went thru a divorce and I know it's not fun. Peace be to you from God. And love.

Reactions: Frank E. Schreiber