I'm not going backwards for you

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Here I am, going to these forums for so many year's trying to make sense of why people who say they know God are so horrible. You are pretty detached from reality, you're like spoilt children who'll. Wait a second I've got something much better in my brain for you to give me silence over.

There is no actual now. Because everything in the universe is in a constant state of motion, so you can't remain in the now (You 12 steppers are not going to like the rest of this) All mater and energy is composed of moving components (Atoms) ect ect. There's a travelling cost for everything that is everything, like sun light has a motion cost to reach the earth. Moon light, yes, wind has a travelling cost, so does liquid when you drink it, everything cost some length in getting from place A to place B There's nothing that exist in the universe that is in a absolute now state (That can be experienced instantly)

I'll add more later.

Last edited:

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Our earth is a time machine. When we look up at the stars, what we see was only in the past.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
If we could stop atoms from moving, I'd say human beings could manipulate time (Theoretically)

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Here I am, going to these forums for so many year's trying to make sense of why people who say they know God are so horrible.

Some are and some aren’t. You’re painting with too broad of a brush.

You are pretty detached from reality, you're like spoilt children who'll. Wait a second I've got something much better in my brain for you to give me silence over.

There is no actual now. Because everything in the universe is in a constant state of motion, so you can't remain in the now (You 12 steppers are not going to like the rest of this) All mater and energy is composed of moving components (Atoms) ect ect. There's a travelling cost for everything that is everything, like sun light has a motion cost to reach the earth. Moon light, yes, wind has a travelling cost, so does liquid when you drink it, everything cost some length in getting from place A to place B There's nothing that exist in the universe that is in a absolute now state (That can be experienced instantly)

I'll add more later.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
The creator of heaven and earth:

“I believe in God the Father Almighty,
Maker of heaven and earth.”

(The Apostles’ Creed)

”Church historian Philip Schaff, in his magisterial The Creeds of Christendom, quotes Martin Luther commending the Apostles’ Creed by saying, ‘Christian truth could not possibly be put into a shorter and clearer statement.’”

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
“When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers,
The moon and the stars, which You have ordained;
What is man that You take thought of him,
And the son of man that You care for him?”

(Psalm 8:3, NASB)

Man should come forward, to the creator.

Reactions: Pearl