I'm Sick And Tired Of This!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Within the parameters of the topic...I was joking around...I was telling you to get a little humor...not to be so thin skinned... don't take everyone so seriously. Lighten up. Adoration and Prayer Warrior imploded on each other and went bye bye. I am an ox, can't get through my skin. But I understand people have tough stuff going on in their life and can be sensitive...just got to have a little confidence in yourself and grin and bear it or laugh it off.

Listen very carefully,... I do not understand your joke!!!! Please explain it to me and get it through your head that I'm not getting offended I just didn't completely understand what the joke was.

People who constantly accuse others of sexual misconduct or perversion have serious psychological issues.

I mean me and you have a father/daughter type relationship...my wife knows all that I know about you and all that I have told you about me. I try to assist you in your relationship with Joey and have a wonderful perception of your mother...I like your daddy better than you too. But a romantic type relationship between us would be ridiculousness. Especially with my fear of such things because of how much I love my wife.

But speaking of rumor mongers...they got mental health issues.

First of all do you mean that you like my dad better than me or you like him better than I like him cause that's not true. I love my father very much even though I'm not really touchy feely with him and a Daddy's girl like I am with you, I just learned not to talk about him or my mom much because I have accidentally said things in the past about them that they found personal so now I'm much more careful about it.

Second of all, yes Joey knows about you too and yes you were the person that I was referring to about that other forum I was just vague about it because since I am currently trying to work it out with the staff members and clear up the misunderstanding I really didn't want you to find this thread and tell me that it's my own fault for not staying off of it if I'm being completely honest with you and I apologize for that. (Btw, all my parents know about you is that I talk to you online. I don't tell them how I see you because I know that they wouldn't approve for one,.. and two,.. it's not really any of their business and they don't like knowing too many details about the people I talk to online anyways.)

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Listen very carefully,... I do not understand your joke!!!! Please explain it to me and get it through your head that I'm not getting offended I just didn't completely understand what the joke was.

First of all do you mean that you like my dad better than me or you like him better than I like him cause that's not true. I love my father very much even though I'm not really touchy feely with him and a Daddy's girl like I am with you, I just learned not to talk about him or my mom much because I have accidentally said things in the past about them that they found personal so now I'm much more careful about it.

Second of all, yes Joey knows about you too and yes you were the person that I was referring to about that other forum I was just vague about it because since I am currently trying to work it out with the staff members and clear up the misunderstanding I really didn't want you to find this thread and tell me that it's my own fault for not staying off of it if I'm being completely honest with you and I apologize for that. (Btw, all my parents know about you is that I talk to you online. I don't tell them how I see you because I know that they wouldn't approve for one,.. and two,.. it's not really any of their business and they don't like knowing too many details about the people I talk to online anyways.)

I'm a recovering schizophrenic (I'm on medication and my brain is repairing) and yes I've said things inappropriate to my family. If you show love and stay away from doing it again, they should forgive you if they are Christian, talking about your real dad. Hope things are good for you April, you don't deserve to be judged by others, honestly sounds like you're on the right track. Cheers, Devin.

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh and just for clarification even though I find my family my real family,.. for those of you who aren't aware of it I'm adopted and I was adopted as a baby because my biological parents couldn't take care of me.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

First off stop getting offended all the time.
Do you need to come with a warning?
So let us approach this from the other direction.
What was it that started this thread? What were you initially offended by?

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First off stop getting offended all the time.
Do you need to come with a warning?
So let us approach this from the other direction.
What was it that started this thread? What were you initially offended by?

I am not offended!! Seriously to anybody else am I stuttering!?! The only reason why I'm getting offended now is you won't get it through your brain cells that I did NOT get your joke and I wanted you to explain it to me. How is this such a difficult concept to understand!? :rolleyes:

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not offended!! Seriously to anybody else am I stuttering!?! The only reason why I'm getting offended now is you won't get it through your brain cells that I did NOT get your joke and I wanted you to explain it to me. How is this such a difficult concept to understand!? :rolleyes:

This what you said at the beginning of your thread.
This one person on another website keeps spreading rumors about me!! :mad: She says that me and this other member are cheating on our significant other because we're both having an affair and we're just friends for crying out loud!! Geesh does I love you always have to mean romance!?! :rolleyes: I could use a little advice on what to do about this guys because it's really starting to tick me off!!:mad:

This is what the joke is about. People say things...people think things. You have no control of that. Some one can say you are getting on with someone...some might ask you out. Laugh it off. Don't take it so seriously. At this point if you do not understand the explanations, just drop it....move on.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a scripture on tip of my tongue, but can't think of the address or google search term to make sure it is the right one. :D But I agree. It is the very reason I do not pm men without focused ministry. I want to be found above reproach.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is what the joke is about. People say things...people think things. You have no control of that. Some one can say you are getting on with someone...some might ask you out. Laugh it off. Don't take it so seriously. At this point if you do not understand the explanations, just drop it....move on.

So that is what you meant when asking what I was doing this Saturday? What you were joking about? That's all I wanted to know as you were the one making a mountain out of a molehill not me. If you would have told me that in the first place when I asked you the first time I wouldn't have gotten so upset. Not sure why you waited until I asked you for the billionth time before answering my question as I'm pretty sure I was clear from the beginning what I was trying to ask you.

I have a scripture on tip of my tongue, but can't think of the address or google search term to make sure it is the right one. :D But I agree. It is the very reason I do not pm men without focused ministry. I want to be found above reproach.

Yeah well then I would give up really good friendships that way.