I'm Sick And Tired Of This!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This one person on another website keeps spreading rumors about me!! :mad: She says that me and this other member are cheating on our significant other because we're both having an affair and we're just friends for crying out loud!! Geesh does I love you always have to mean romance!?! :rolleyes: I could use a little advice on what to do about this guys because it's really starting to tick me off!!:mad:

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
It is best to avoid any appearance of impropriety. Since that isn't possible complain.

Reactions: dev553344

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is best to avoid any appearance of impropriety. Since that isn't possible complain.

Oh that's really helpful! :rolleyes: You're making it sound like I'm the problem here but obviously you've never been in my shoes before and know that it truly hurts when people lie about you and spread gossip about you. I was just looking for advice and if you didn't want to help me you didn't have to reply in the first place and make me feel even worse about it. :(

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agreed. Avoid the appearance of evil. Christians are actually supposed to love one another, which comes as a shock to some. But given that there has always tended to be a spirit of judgmentalism within the body of Christ (Galatians 5:15), best to watch what you say and do in public.

Reactions: Nancy and Josho

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh that's really helpful! :rolleyes: You're making it sound like I'm the problem here but obviously you've never been in my shoes before and know that it truly hurts when people lie about you and spread gossip about you. I was just looking for advice and if you didn't want to help me you didn't have to reply in the first place and make me feel even worse about it. :(

LoL. Ma'am, you're even more emotional than I am, and that's saying a lot. :p

Ease up on Forrest. I know him well enough to tell you he was simply offering you some advice, not judging you.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everything that is going on has everyone's nerves on edge. This is a international forum and you have good Christians here and you have fruit-loops here....you cannot be thin skinned. It does not matter what anybody says....by the way what are you doing this Saturday?

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This one person on another website keeps spreading rumors about me!! :mad: She says that me and this other member are cheating on our significant other because we're both having an affair and we're just friends for crying out loud!! Geesh does I love you always have to mean romance!?! :rolleyes: I could use a little advice on what to do about this guys because it's really starting to tick me off!!:mad:

Or just ignore what he said, and then you won't get ticked off?

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everything that is going on has everyone's nerves on edge. This is a international forum and you have good Christians here and you have fruit-loops here....you cannot be thin skinned. It does not matter what anybody says....by the way what are you doing this Saturday?

I guess you have a point and I don't think I'm doing anything but what does that have to do with this?

Or just ignore what he said, and then you won't get ticked off?

See?? If @lforrest had written his response like this then it would haven't sounded so mean and actually helpful to me,.. but the way he wrote it just sounded so rude.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess you have a point and I don't think I'm doing anything but what does that have to do with this?
It is a joke...levity...humor....get some!
lighten up...enjoy....consider the source...
If you want to get serious....here ya go. Do you know that there are people here that think or believe that women should not be on this forum....much less talk about religion. It is people....and there are denominations that believe that. So if you make a male friend on this forum they think you are sinning. You should not speak to any male other than your husband. The ownership thing still persists...it is an extension of Judaism where women were owned by their husbands. And there are Christians here that mix Judaism with Christianity....

The female voice was silenced for so long in Christianity....that probably caused some of the problems that we have seen in Christianity. I support and defend the female voice....you are allowed to make friends, male and female....You know what is in your heart, you know what you are doing....don't worry about the weirdos. Judging and gossiping is a double edge sword and the sharp side includes the handle, it usually comes back to bite'em.

Reactions: MattMooradian

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian

See?? If @lforrest had written his response like this then it would haven't sounded so mean and actually helpful to me,.. but the way he wrote it just sounded so rude.

I'm 100% serious, you need to stay 2 steps ahead of any appearance of impropriety. Like Mike Pence was mocked for doing.

As for the remedy, I mean complain for real to the moderators. It is harassment. We get enough of that here that I have no mercy for causing them more work.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is a joke...levity...humor....get some!
lighten up...enjoy....consider the source...
If you want to get serious....here ya go. Do you know that there are people here that think or believe that women should not be on this forum....much less talk about religion. It is people....and there are denominations that believe that. So if you make a male friend on this forum they think you are sinning. You should not speak to any male other than your husband. The ownership thing still persists...it is an extension of Judaism where women were owned by their husbands. And there are Christians here that mix Judaism with Christianity....

The female voice was silence for so long in Christianity....that probably caused some of the problems that we have seen in Christianity. I support and defend the female voice....you are allowed to make friends, male and female....You know what is in your heart, you know what you are doing....don't worry about the weirdos. Judging and gossiping is a double edge sword and the sharp side includes the handle, it usually comes back to bite'em.

Okay,.. but how was I supposed to know that was a joke? I don't even get it. It sounded like a normal question though.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm 100% serious, you need to stay 2 steps ahead of any appearance of impropriety. Like Mike Pence was mocked for doing.

As for the remedy, I mean complain for real to the moderators. It is harassment. We get enough of that here that I have no mercy for causing them more work.

Problem,.. the staff members believed that person and they're part of the problem. My apologies though,.. I thought you were being sarcastic and judging me and telling me that I was a total moron for coming out about this issue.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:D

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Indeed bro. elephant skin! lol.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can somebody please explain to me @Grailhunter's joke? Was it that he was joking about wanting to ask me out or something? I wasn't taking anything personally, I was just trying to understand it.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can somebody please explain to me @Grailhunter's joke? Was it that he was joking about wanting to ask me out or something? I wasn't taking anything personally, I was just trying to understand it.
Within the parameters of the topic...I was joking around...I was telling you to get a little humor...not to be so thin skinned... don't take everyone so seriously. Lighten up. Adoration and Prayer Warrior imploded on each other and went bye bye. I am an ox, can't get through my skin. But I understand people have tough stuff going on in their life and can be sensitive...just got to have a little confidence in yourself and grin and bear it or laugh it off.

Reactions: Nancy

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

People who constantly accuse others of sexual misconduct or perversion have serious psychological issues.

I mean me and you have a father/daughter type relationship...my wife knows all that I know about you and all that I have told you about me. I try to assist you in your relationship with Joey and have a wonderful perception of your mother...I like your daddy better than you too. But a romantic type relationship between us would be ridiculousness. Especially with my fear of such things because of how much I love my wife.

But speaking of rumor mongers...they got mental health issues.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It sounds like you're being cleverly trolled. Best to complain to the mods, if that doesn't work then ignore them.