I'm worried

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Saint

Apr 7, 2012
Bible Belt
Good luck Jon-Marc hope you make it and escape all of the tribulation in the world that Yahweh has promised that his people would experience. :)

In Yeshua Messiah,

Bob

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Why worry about those of us who believe that the church of Jesus Christ will be removed from earth just prior to the tribulation? Even if we're wrong, we wouldn't go through more than half of the tribulation since God's wrath is for unbelievers and not for believers. Also, what we believe about the calling away of the saved has no bearing upon our salvation. We're not saved by what we believe about a "rapture".

As stated in 1 Thess. 4, all believers will be caught up into the air to meet Christ; He will NOT set foot on the earth at that time. When He returns AFTER the tribulation to set up His 1,000 year reign, all UNbelievers will be removed from the earth and cast into hell. Satan will be bound and cst into the bottomless pit for that 1,000 years. After that 1,000 years, Satan will be released from his prison, when he and those with him will be defeated in a final battle. Then as stated in Revelation 20, death, hell, satan, the beast, the false prophet, and all those names are not written in book of life will be cast into the lake of fire. Revelation 20, 10-15.

Saint is correct because what he's saying aligns with the Scripture as written. What you're saying is aligned with the Pre-trib Secret Rapture school of men, a doctrine which first started in 1830's Great Britain with the Edward Irving movement and John Darby. John Darby originally proposed it would be a 'secret' coming of Christ to rapture out His Church. That idea came from Darby, not our Lord Jesus Christ.

Study God's Word for 'yourself' instead trusting in men.

Maureen92

Jul 10, 2012
for pre tribbers. They don't understand that The Great tribulation and God's wrath are separate. When it's time, it will be like a thief to them. They wouldn't have prepared, just like in the days of Noah and Lot. They should be stocking up on nonperishable food and survival items and maybe get an RV to live in the wilderness. But they won't, because they haven't read Revelation to know that the Church will be martyred for their faith. There are only 2 kinds of people, saved and unsaved. Not saved, kinda saved, and unsaved. We are the tribulation saints. We are not destined to wrath, but wrath comes after the tribulation. The tribulation is with the antichrist, not God. God's wrath is for unbelievers. God and the devil do not work together. That's blasphemy.

I'm so sorry! I realize the verses
[sup]38 [/sup]For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
[sup]39 [/sup]And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

didn't mean what I said. People won't be prepared for Jesus's return, not the great trib and I want my original post deleted but the mods aren't deleting it for some reason.