I'm worried

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Maureen92

Jul 10, 2012
for pre tribbers. They don't understand that The Great tribulation and God's wrath are separate. When it's time, it will be like a thief to them. They wouldn't have prepared, just like in the days of Noah and Lot. They should be stocking up on nonperishable food and survival items and maybe get an RV to live in the wilderness. But they won't, because they haven't read Revelation to know that the Church will be martyred for their faith. There are only 2 kinds of people, saved and unsaved. Not saved, kinda saved, and unsaved. We are the tribulation saints. We are not destined to wrath, but wrath comes after the tribulation. The tribulation is with the antichrist, not God. God's wrath is for unbelievers. God and the devil do not work together. That's blasphemy.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
I'm concerned about them too. I'm actually more concerned with those who know what you're saying, but still choose to attend a Church that's on the Pre-trib doctrines. Yet Christ may want them there, maybe to drop a seed every once in a while.

7angels

Aug 13, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
for pre tribbers. They don't understand that The Great tribulation and God's wrath are separate. When it's time, it will be like a thief to them. They wouldn't have prepared, just like in the days of Noah and Lot. They should be stocking up on nonperishable food and survival items and maybe get an RV to live in the wilderness. But they won't, because they haven't read Revelation to know that the Church will be martyred for their faith. There are only 2 kinds of people, saved and unsaved. Not saved, kinda saved, and unsaved. We are the tribulation saints. We are not destined to wrath, but wrath comes after the tribulation. The tribulation is with the antichrist, not God. God's wrath is for unbelievers. God and the devil do not work together. That's blasphemy.

i am pleased that you are concerned about a christian's beliefs. i just want you to know that even though our beliefs may vary concerning the rapture at least we are all going to heaven. there is nothing to worry about concerning this topic that will make or break a christian and keep them out of heaven as long as they are secure in Christ. all that comes out of discussing our beliefs of the word is to get a better understanding of what God wants to do for us and requires from us. the word is not meant to be just told or explained by words but is to be confirmed by the supernatural. if this is not happening in our lives and we want more from God then we need to examine ourselves and ask God to reveal our hearts to us. it is only by following the divine will of God that we will be able to move in the supernatural as we are meant too.

God bless

biggandyy

I am here to help...
Oct 11, 2011
SWPA
No it isnt. Just attacks agaist those who believe differently couched in overly pius busy body do gooders and gossipers.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
You have no reason to be worried.
And your not a tribulation saint.

The antichrist or should I say false prophet is about to become the the US president.
Mitt Romney shall be the most powerful man in the world.
But he will only place the abomination that causes desolation in Judea where the beast is.
Those who have followed the beast from many nations are wit the beast now.
And Mitt Romney shall be the greatest ally of the beast.
But you have no need to worry if your not in Israel .Where the beast is.
Just sit back and watch the fire works.

Saint

Apr 7, 2012
Bible Belt
Yes you are correct shilohsfoal you are totally non-understandable. Not just here but in other places I've ran across your misguided thoughts.

In Yeshua Messiah,

Bob

Saint

Apr 7, 2012
Bible Belt
You are absolutely correct in your statement Maureen, shilohsfoal has no understand regarding Israel and really needs to go back and study the prophets of the Old Testament.

I fail to understand how someone can be so unaware of the word of Yahweh regarding His chosen people.

In Yeshua Messiah,

Bob

Watchwithme

Jul 20, 2012
They wouldn't have prepared, just like in the days of Noah and Lot. They should be stocking up on nonperishable food and survival items and maybe get an RV to live in the wilderness. But they won't,

And this would have saved the people in the days of Noah and Lot how..?

Unless Christ shortens those days NO FLESH would survive. An RV and a few 1000 MRE's ain't gonna do diddley.

revturmoil

Feb 26, 2011
New Hampshire's North Woods
Aren't there more important things to worry about, like if your neighbor has heard the Gospel??? sheesh...

If it's not important to you that's ok. Don't compare emergency prepardness to common sense spiritual preparedness. Spreading the gospell doesn't mean you neglect other important areas in life.

Especially if you have a family...and especially if you live in a city. You should have an evacuation plan in place, and at least enough food and water for at least 30 days for your family. I'm fortunate and live in a somewhat remote part of Northern NH and feel pretty secure. The next 911 is right around the corner. Can't you see it coming?

The Middle East is in the prophecied apostasy. When Assad falls, there will a major struggle for dominance of the country as it is the hub of Islamic terrorism in the region. 2012 will play right into the hands of Islam and right out of the hands of the church. The prophetic bigshots tell us we will all be raptured before trouble comes. But the Mid-East will go into chaos, the Arab/Muslim's will go after East Jerusalem, the Islamic harlot goes nuts worldwide and blames it all on the West for coming to Israel's aid. The moon may turn to blood at this time and are in the beginning of tribulation.... and the anti-christ (dajjal0 and the false prophet (Mahdi) will then be revealed.

Mayan and Islamic prophecy will appear to be passing while most Christians who expected to be raptured are still here and physically unprepared.

2 Peter 3:3 ¶Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Saint

Apr 7, 2012
Bible Belt
Unless Christ shortens those days NO FLESH would survive. An RV and a few 1000 MRE's ain't gonna do diddley.

It dawned on me the other day that the signs in the sun and moon where they are dimmed is the result of debris in the atmosphere from a nuclear exchange which I think lends credence’s for the need to shorten those days; if not radiation and other side benefits of such a nuclear outbreak will soon kill most of the world. The Middle East is a mighty small place for nukes.

In Yeshua Messiah,

Bob

Watchwithme

Jul 20, 2012
It dawned on me the other day that the signs in the sun and moon where they are dimmed is the result of debris in the atmosphere from a nuclear exchange which I think lends credence’s for the need to shorten those days; if not radiation and other side benefits of such a nuclear outbreak will soon kill most of the world. The Middle East is a mighty small place for nukes.

In Yeshua Messiah,

Bob

Yes it's a very interesting topic for discussion isn't it Bob? Christ is coming back to stop those who destroy the earth, which is happening now with things like Haaarp (man made earthquakes) chem trails destroying crops and the like.

If it's not important to you that's ok. Don't compare emergency prepardness to common sense spiritual preparedness. Spreading the gospell doesn't mean you neglect other important areas in life.

Especially if you have a family...and especially if you live in a city. You should have an evacuation plan in place, and at least enough food and water for at least 30 days for your family. I'm fortunate and live in a somewhat remote part of Northern NH and feel pretty secure. The next 911 is right around the corner. Can't you see it coming?

The Middle East is in the prophecied apostasy. When Assad falls, there will a major struggle for dominance of the country as it is the hub of Islamic terrorism in the region. 2012 will play right into the hands of Islam and right out of the hands of the church. The prophetic bigshots tell us we will all be raptured before trouble comes. But the Mid-East will go into chaos, the Arab/Muslim's will go after East Jerusalem, the Islamic harlot goes nuts worldwide and blames it all on the West for coming to Israel's aid. The moon may turn to blood at this time and are in the beginning of tribulation.... and the anti-christ (dajjal0 and the false prophet (Mahdi) will then be revealed.

Mayan and Islamic prophecy will appear to be passing while most Christians who expected to be raptured are still here and physically unprepared.

2 Peter 3:3 ¶Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Look lets face it, it's not a dumb idea to be prepared for a natural disaster, I don't think any one would disagree, but where in scripture does it say to be prepared in this way? Men will try to hide under the rocks to escape the wrath of God. They will wish to die but be unable too.