Image Of The Beast

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you have thrown out a big chunk of Romans then! Why am I not surprised. Luke is not a Jew and no the epistles are not Israel centric- but Christian centric. The church is nothing more than Jew and Gentile coming together in faith to form the bride of Christ!
If you do not understand the bible is Jewish Centric then everyone will just look at you and shake their heads. The lengths people will go to in order to try and avoid being wrong, even when they are wrong literally amazes me. No one even understand why you would say the Bible is not Jewish centric. Its not even debatable. The Disciples were all Jews, Jesus was a Jew, the Messiah is a Jew.

The bible is God centric. the OT after the Exodus is Jewish centric.
The gospels and Acts are the transition from Israel to the church as Israel as a nation is temporarily set aside so God can gather out of the gentiles a people for His name.
The Bible is about the Jews, you can continue this all you want, no ones buying it.

Revelation is tribulation centric (describing teh Acts of God to punish the earth and its inhabitants), in order to preapre the surviving remant of Israel to receive Her Messiah.
It is literally Jacobs Troubles.........:)

Not at all! The bible is for believers! there is no need to give a secret code. Your decoding is about the 500th I have read from someone who got whapped upside the head by god and given the Bosco decoder ring!

You sir are just being naive here we all know that the book of Revelation is encoded, and that Daniel was LOCKED UP until the very end times. Of course when you can't understand it at all, you protest its not encoded. You go on your merry way, you will see once you get to heaven you were wrong. You are not called unto prophecy, at all, that is evident. The only thing you are great at is calling the brothers names here it there with barbs.

I am cutting this off, I do not take you serious on Prophecy and Gid led me not to waste my time, there are people in the world that need understandings. Maybe we can chat on things you know about via the bible, its sure not Prophecy.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible is about the Jews, you can continue this all you want, no ones buying it.
Jews are those descendant from Judah. There are 12 more tribes named besides Judah. The Bible is about God, not a solo son of Jacob, by the name of Judah.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you do not understand the bible is Jewish Centric then everyone will just look at you and shake their heads. The lengths people will go to in order to try and avoid being wrong, even when they are wrong literally amazes me. No one even understand why you would say the Bible is not Jewish centric. Its not even debatable. The Disciples were all Jews, Jesus was a Jew, the Messiah is a Jew.

Yes Jesus was Jewish in HIs humanity. Yes He is Israels' Messiah. but He is Lord of ALL and Savior of the gentiles who call on HIm! The church is neither jewish or gentile centric- It is Christ centric. And after 40 years of teaching no one has shaken their heads excpet in appreciation.

Go take a survey of 1,000 bible believing Christians and get back to me

It is literally Jacobs Troubles.........:)

Well the time of Jacobs trouble! not troubles. But the tribulations' purpose is two fold- to prepare the nation of Israel to receive her Messiah and to punish the unbelievers. The tribulation affects the whole earth, not just the med. area.

If you read any of the threads on the end times I posted on, you would know how much I believe in the Jewishness of the OT after Jacob went to Egypt. How the gospels and first part of acts, Hebrews and James are very Jewish (as well as Peter), Revelation is both. but the epistles are for the church!

You sir are just being naive here we all know that the book of Revelation is encoded, and that Daniel was LOCKED UP until the very end times. Of course when you can't understand it at all, you protest its not encoded. You go on your merry way, you will see once you get to heaven you were wrong. You are not called unto prophecy, at all, that is evident. The only thing you are great at is calling the brothers names here it there with barbs.

I am cutting this off, I do not take you serious on Prophecy and Gid led me not to waste my time, there are people in the world that need understandings. Maybe we can chat on things you know about via the bible, its sure not Prophecy.

No one understands it all! Anyone who thinks they do is a fool! Once again you need to get in line with all teh rest of teh self proclaimed prophets whop have been told by God they got the code! May God humble you by grinding you to powder , that you may be built up correctly. The fact you do not take me seriously on prophecy, considering your enormous self pride is a badge of honor. Have the last word, I won't answer back!

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jews are those descendant from Judah. There are 12 more tribes named besides Judah. The Bible is about God, not a solo son of Jacob, by the name of Judah.

So you don't understand that Jews have become a go to name for all Israel just like if Italians, and Irish moved to New York in the 1950s are now known New Yorkers? We all know its AL Israel, that is why thee were never any lost tribes, but where do they all live it? In Judah, so they are Judeans.
In the Ezekiel 37 prophecy of two sticks becoming one stick this is wat God meant. Of course its all 12 tribes, but they live in Judah. So, they are Jews, just like people who live in New York are New Yorkers, just like Polish peoples who have lived in the USA are not Polish, but Americans.

You want me to say Israel instead? It means the same thing, the bible is about ALL Israel who are living in Judea now. The Anti-Christ is a catchall for all of the names of Satan's wicked man to come, same thing, its just common sense brother that Jews means al Israel because al Israel are now called Jews. All Soda drinks are called cokes in many places.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you don't understand that Jews have become a go to name for all Israel just like if Italians, and Irish moved to New York in the 1950s are now known New Yorkers? We all know its AL Israel, that is why thee were never any lost tribes, but where do they all live it? In Judah, so they are Judeans.
In the Ezekiel 37 prophecy of two sticks becoming one stick this is wat God meant. Of course its all 12 tribes, but they live in Judah. So, they are Jews, just like people who live in New York are New Yorkers, just like Polish peoples who have lived in the USA are not Polish, but Americans.

You want me to say Israel instead? It means the same thing, the bible is about ALL Israel who are living in Judea now. The Anti-Christ is a catchall for all of the names of Satan's wicked man to come, same thing, its just common sense brother that Jews means al Israel because al Israel are now called Jews. All Soda drinks are called cokes in many places.
People who live in California are not called colonist of the 13 original colonies. They are called Americans. People living in Jerusalem are called Israelis, not Judeans. Many Israelis are known as Jews.

The "go to name" may be the point. The word Jew is easier to use than Israeli. The Bible is still not Israel centric any more than it is God centric.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you think I am going to change my lingo to appease you you are sadly mistaken. It kind of bugs me when people act like the modern day Jews are not ALL 12 TRIBES being called Jews, you know this as I do. When I say Petra, people were like its not just Petra, so I have to put Petra/Bozrah because people can't get the general idea sadly. The same people say its not the Anti-Christ so I started saying Anti-Christ/Little Horn/Beast. Must I really say the Jews/Israel just because you are pretending not to understand the point? Whatever you say, the Jews are now called Jews and they are also ALL Israel. It really is just a really silly argument to try and infer the Jews are not ALL Israel, and a waste of time to boot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ronald Nolette

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you think I am going to change my lingo to appease you you are sadly mistaken. It kind f bugs me when people act like the modern day Jews are not AL 12 TRIBES being called Jews, you know this as I do. When I say Petra, people were like its not just Petra, so I have to put Petra/Bozrah because people can't get the general idea sadly. The same people say its not the Anti-Christ so I started saying Anti-Christ/Little Horn/Beast. Must I really say the Jews/Israel just because you are pretending not to understand the point? Whatever you say, the Jews are now called Jews and the are also ALL Israel. It really is just a really silly argument to try and infer the Jews are not ALL Israel, and a waste of time to boot.

Here we have great agreement on. Jews is the common or colloquial way of describing anyone from the 12 tribes, or one who is a member of the religious practice. I have had to do teh same as people love to strain at gnats.

Reactions: Ronald D Milam

Desire Of All Nations

Jun 23, 2021
Troy
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wrong! God is smart enough to say it is religion apart from God. but He specifically inspired the word "charagma" which is some form of a physical mark! Many false religions have used a physical mark in imitation of the invisible seal of God. Satan and his demons cannot see invisible marks, like god can see the seal of the Spirit, so he relies on physical marks.
Screaming about how i am supposedly wrong doesn't make you right unless you can actually prove your position is true. Let's see what Revelation says and i'll prove that it is you who is wrong.

“And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name. Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus." - Rev. 14:11-12
As you can see, this passage mentions 2 classes of people: the people who accept the mark, and the people who lives by God's commandments.
"And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years."

Like Rev. 14:11-12, Rev. 20:4 mentions people who accept the mark and the people who refuse the mark, but it goes even further by revealing the fact that this mark has existed for the last 2,000 years. How can i know this? Because the entire context of the passage is describing the resurrection and glorification of everyone who have rejected Romanism in all of its forms throughout the existence of the Roman Empire. By simple process of elimination, that destroys any possibility of the mark being anything like a microchip or a barcode.

The sea beast mentioned in Rev. 13:1-2, the 4th beast from Dan. 7, and the legs and feet of the Dan. 2 statue are all symbolic of the Roman Empire. Therefore, the mark of the Roman Empire is the state religion of that empire.