Immaculate Conception.....in the Bible

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tigger 2

Oct 19, 2017
port angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi, I was asking 101G a question. I would like to talk about Mary's Immaculate conception, which seems to be the thread.

Hi, truth. I hope you are about to explain what the Immaculate Conception is really supposed to mean. Others here seem to have no clue even though it is easy to look up.

truth333

Dec 22, 2017
East Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
101G quote:First thanks for the respond, and second welcome.
Adam's biological father and mother? Father none biological, mother EARTH."
Good, for the Lord Jesus neither had a biological Mother, nor a biological Father, but a BIRTH Mother, Yes, who is his surrogate Mother according to the flesh.

101G, you contradicted yourself. On the one hand you say that Jesus did not have a biological Mother but then you say that Jesus had a surrogate Mother according to the flesh. What is biological and what is surrogate?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
101G, you contradicted yourself. On the one hand you say that Jesus did not have a biological Mother but then you say that Jesus had a surrogate Mother according to the flesh. What is biological and what is surrogate?
a biological Mother, her egg used, a surrogate mother, her egg is not used. she only carry the child/flesh to term. so no contradiction. now as for my reply.
What did the OP say?
twinc said:
at Mk 6:3/Lk 10:16/Mt 16:19/18:18 imho - twinc

Mark 6:3 "Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us? And they were offended at him".
notice son of Mary, not son of Joseph, hence my reply.

I said,
no. It was in answer to Mk 6:3, for the other two scriptures I didn’t see any connection to the Conception.

see, the Immaculate Conception being push by some, are saying that Mary was without sin.
And I stated Matthews 1:25. which Joseph is his step father, because he was Married to Mary legally. hence again my reply. Mary was the Lord Jesus surrogate mother only. and her husband Joseph, was the Lord Jesus foster, or step parent/father, "LEGALLY".

Reactions: Helen

truth333

Dec 22, 2017
East Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
101G, you contradicted yourself. On the one hand, you say that Jesus did not have a biological Mother but then you say that Jesus had a surrogate Mother according to the flesh. What is biological mother and what is surrogate mother?

Biological. of or relating to biology or to life and living processes; connected by direct genetic relationship rather than by adoption or marriage; of parents and children; related by blood; Of, relating to, caused by, or affecting life or living organisms.

Surrogate Mother. a woman who bears a child on behalf of a couple unable to have a child, by artificial insemination from the man; A woman who agrees, usually for pay, to give birth to a child resulting from artificial insemination.

Mary, in fact, is the mother of Jesus Christ, God, the second person of the Blessed Trinity. And Mary was created immaculate, without original sin, so that the Holy Ghost could fashion the body of Jesus, from the flesh of Mary, in the same way that the Holy Ghost fashioned Adam's body from the Earth. Mary is a prototype of the Earth. God created the Earth and it was good, perfect and immaculate.

Genesis 1:10 And God called the dry land, Earth; and the gathering together of the waters, he called Seas. And God saw that it was good.

God also created Adam and Eve, immaculate, perfect and good.

Genesis 1:26-27, 31 And he said: Let us make man to our image and likeness: and let him have dominion over the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the air, and the beasts, and the whole earth, and every creeping creature that moveth upon the earth. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them. … And God saw all the things that he had made, and they were very good. And the evening and morning were the sixth day.

God has no part with sin or corruption. With the Incarnation of Jesus Christ, He did not reside in a corrupted vessel or take corrupted flesh, unto Himself.

Jeremias 31:22 How long wilt thou be dissolute in deliciousness, O wandering daughter?
for the Lord hath created a new thing upon the earth: A WOMAN SHALL COMPASS A MAN."

Mary is the Living Ark of the New Testament. Mary is the fulfillment of the old testament ark.

Apocalypse 11:19, 12:1-2 And the temple of God was opened in heaven: and the ark of his testament was seen in his temple, and there were lightnings, and voices, and an earthquake, and great hail. And a great sign appeared in heaven: A woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars: And being with child, she cried travailing in birth, and was in pain to be delivered.

Please watch these incredible documentaries about Mary.

Mary's Sinlessness: A Biblical Documentary

Mary is the Ark of the New Covenant

Mary: Mother Of God & Ark Of The New Covenant - Absolute Proof!

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Surrogate Mother. a woman who bears a child on behalf of a couple unable to have a child, by artificial insemination from the man; A woman who agrees, usually for pay, to give birth to a child resulting from artificial insemination.
by artificial insemination from the man. ok, who's the man?

PS U said, "God also created Adam and Eve, immaculate, perfect and good". scripture, Romans 8:20 "For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope". so that nullifies, that immaculate, perfect.

truth333

Dec 22, 2017
East Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

PS U said, "God also created Adam and Eve, immaculate, perfect and good". scripture, Romans 8:20 "For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope". so that nullifies, that immaculate, perfect.

Truly I wish you would think before responding. Adam and Eve were created immaculate before their disobedience by deception of the devil i.e. not willingly made subject to vanity …! I am speaking from a point before and you are speaking from a point thereafter!

2 Peter 3:15-17 And account the longsuffering of our Lord, salvation; as also our most dear brother Paul, according to the wisdom given him, hath written to you: As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are certain things hard to be understood, which the unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, to their own destruction. You therefore, brethren, knowing these things before, take heed, lest being led aside by the error of the unwise, you fall from your own steadfastness.

truth333

Dec 22, 2017
East Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"by artificial insemination from the man. ok, who's the man?"

Just as you said, Adam had no biological father. And so it is, Jesus had no biological father but He had a biological Mother, Mary, the Mother of God. St. Joseph, was Jesus' adoptive father. This is why I premised the original question to you!

truth333

Dec 22, 2017
East Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

And by the way, as Eve was disobedient, Mary was obedient. Mary was the antithesis of Eve.

Luke 1:38 And Mary said: Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it done to me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.
Just as you said, Adam had no biological father. And so it is, Jesus had no biological father but He had a biological Mother, Mary,
He had a biological Mother, Mary?, see T333, that's the LIE, Mary is not the biological Mother of the Lord Jesus. she is the Surrogate Mother, not his biological mother. understand, God have no mommy, or daddy.

and as for Adam and Eve, being immaculate, perfect and good". you must have let my answer by scripture slip or flew over your head. scripture, Romans 8:20 "For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope". the creature, ADAM and EVE was made subject to VANITY, so that nullifies that immaculate, perfect notion.

peace in Christ Jesus.

truth333

Dec 22, 2017
East Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.

He had a biological Mother, Mary?, see T333, that's the LIE, Mary is not the biological Mother of the Lord Jesus. she is the Surrogate Mother, not his biological mother. understand, God have no mommy, or daddy.

and as for Adam and Eve, being immaculate, perfect and good". you must have let my answer by scripture slip or flew over your head. scripture, Romans 8:20 "For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope". the creature, ADAM and EVE was made subject to VANITY, so that nullifies that immaculate, perfect notion.

peace in Christ Jesus.

Actually, no I did not. Adam and Eve were made subject to vanity after their sin, after their fall. They did not sin willingly, they were deceived into sinning against God.

Genesis 3:12-13 And Adam said: The woman, whom thou gavest me to be my companion, gave me of the tree, and I did eat. [13] And the Lord God said to the woman: Why hast thou done this? And she answered: The serpent deceived me, and I did eat.

You just don't want the truth. You prefer your own liberal life style. Sadly, there is nothing more to say to you.

Jeremias 6:10 To whom shall I speak? and to whom shall I testify, that he may hear? behold, their ears are uncircumcised, and they cannot hear: behold the word of the Lord is become unto them a reproach: and and they will not receive it.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good, for the Lord Jesus neither had a biological Mother, nor a biological Father, but a BIRTH Mother, Yes, who is his surrogate Mother according to the flesh.
Jesus unites to Himself TWO natures: Divine and Human.
These 2 natures are indivisible.

Mary gave birth to the Person of Jesus - not a nature . . .

truth333

Dec 22, 2017
East Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus unites to Himself TWO natures: Divine and Human.
These 2 natures are indivisible.

Mary gave birth to the Person of Jesus - not a nature . . .

I would not bother with this person anymore.

Matthew 15:11-14 Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man: but what cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man. [12] Then came his disciples, and said to him: Dost thou know that the Pharisees, when they heard this word, were scandalized? [13] But he answering them, said: Every plant which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up. Let them alone: they are blind, and leaders of the blind.

Reactions: BreadOfLife

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would not bother with this person anymore.

Matthew 15:11-14 Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man: but what cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man. [12] Then came his disciples, and said to him: Dost thou know that the Pharisees, when they heard this word, were scandalized? [13] But he answering them, said: Every plant which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up. Let them alone: they are blind, and leaders of the blind.
I'm not trying to convince him - just to expose him to others who come here seeking truth.

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
'Im not trying to convince him - just to expose him to others who come here seeking truth.
you expose yourself. is the holy Spirit the Father of the child in Mary's womb yes or no. expose that.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you expose yourself. is the holy Spirit the Father of the child in Mary's womb yes or no. expose that.
Like I said - you cannot possibly understand who His Father is until you understand the Trinity.
Trying to make you understand is as futile as trying to fill up the ocean with dirt . . .

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like I said - you cannot possibly understand who His Father is until you understand the Trinity.
Trying to make you understand is as futile as trying to fill up the ocean with dirt . . .
can't answer a simple question can you.... LOL. for you're scared to acknowledge the truth of the scriptures...because you and your church have built a house of false doctrine. see, just as the Lord Jesus said, Revelation 2:2 "I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars". Test the spirit by the Spirit. you have been exposed. good day to you...... o_O.

Peace in Christ Yeshua.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
can't answer a simple question can you.... LOL. for you're scared to acknowledge the truth of the scriptures...because you and your church have built a house of false doctrine. see, just as the Lord Jesus said, Revelation 2:2 "I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars". Test the spirit by the Spirit. you have been exposed. good day to you...... .

Peace in Christ Yeshua.
No - I'm just taking the advice of Scripture:
Prov. 26:4

Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you yourself will be just like him.

Like I said - YOU are very confused about the nature of God.
Until the scales fall from your eyes - you can't possibly understand who Jesus's Father is.

I asked you repeatedly what Matt. 1:25 had to do with this - and you ran scared.

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
GINOLJC, to all.

peace in Christ Jesus.
Scripture does not support the Nestorian heresy that was settled at the Council of Ephesus in 451 AD whose authoritive verdicts are accepted by Protestants, Catholics, and Orthodox., and Romans 8:20 has nothing to do with the New Eve. You are bible twisting and rehashing old heresies that have been resolved over 15 centuries ago. You are stuck in a mindset that refuses to accept the facts of history. It results in doctrinal immaturity, as indicated by the large red font.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Scripture does not support the Nestorian heresy that was settled at the Council of Ephesus in 451 AD whose authoritive verdicts are accepted by Protestants, Catholics, and Orthodox., and Romans 8:20 has nothing to do with the New Eve. You are bible twisting and rehashing old heresies that have been resolved over 15 centuries ago. You are stuck in a mindset that refuses to accept the facts of history. It results in doctrinal immaturity, as indicated by the large red font.

At the moment I think I am with Kepha31 on this one @101G

I believe Jesus had to be of Mary's flesh and bone....( and the 'Seed' of Father God) ....to legally be as Heb 2:17 says:-
“Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.”

How could he legally redeem us if he has not gone head to head with the Enemy in the wilderness and ...overcome all things...and died in our stead?
If he was 100% God therefore spirit....he was not 'a man'...
He is called the Last Adam... which would not apply to him if indeed he was not man at all! o_O

I must say I am enjoying the posts of yesterday and today...my "comfortable" thinking is being challenged!! LOL
All my comfortable neat stuff is being thrown out of it's little religious boxes. :D

Last edited: