Immigration is a good thing-----

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The thousands of immigrants living in the US is a good thing for the USA.

They support our economy. They fill the void in our labor needs.

Beating the Labor Shortage:
While some businesses across the country are struggling with finding sufficient labor,
Hobby Lobby seems to have avoided that problem due to its excellent benefits package and employee support system.
Our Economy | Small Town Truth

While the broader picture looks bleak, the rate of unemployment has hit some of its lowest levels in American history, a remarkable recovery from the peak of the COVID-19 pandemic which left near-record numbers of people jobless.
Fact Check: Is U.S. Unemployment Rate Lowest in 50 Years?

The above does not even take into account the taxes they will add to our economy, from social security to Medicare, city and local taxes as well.

Wake up, open your eyes, immigrants are good thing no matter what the republicons are telling you.

:)-

The CORRUPT Government has BEEN OFFERING businesses a “NEW DEAL” for businesses….

Business dwindling? Need hired help, but can’t afford to Hire?
Hire ANYONE….citizen, law-breaking ILLEGAL alien…NO MATTER…the Government WILL “SUBSIDIZE”, give the business owner $$$$$$ to help PAY for merchandise and EMPLOYEES….

AH…the govy’ “hero”…. PFFF….THEN DEMAND through unconstitutional Fraudulent compulsion FOR OTHERS to PAY the DEBT the Government takes the CREDIT of pseudo “hero”.

You want to Sponsor a foreigner who WANTS to come to the US, with no skills, no means of support…You house them, You feed them, You cloth them, You pay for their needs and wants!!

Sick of PEOPLE waving the Banner for OPEN BORDERS and then jumping for joy for STEALING the citizens WEALTH to Pay for their Ignorant and Corrupt and Unlawful and UnGodly Ideas.

Reactions: Hazelelponi

Hazelelponi

Jan 12, 2024
Raven
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You want to Sponsor a foreigner who WANTS to come to the US, with no skills, no means of support…You house them, You feed them, You cloth them, You pay for their needs and wants!!

This is what I said on another forum.. if businesses want unskilled labor so bad why aren't they sponsoring them to come legally?

That way the housing and care of the immigrant is placed on the employer who wants the labor?

Businesses sponsor people all the time...

When did it suddenly become the tax payers responsibility?

And what's wrong with hiring Americans...?

I know poor Americans who can't travel for work opportunities within the United States because they don't have transportation and housing once they get elsewhere.

Why not pay for poor Americans to come work...? Pay for their travel and make sure they have a place to stay until the checks start rolling in...

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is what I said on another forum.. if businesses want unskilled labor so bad why aren't they sponsoring them to come legally?

That way the housing and care of the immigrant is placed on the employer who wants the labor?

Businesses sponsor people all the time...

When did it suddenly become the tax payers responsibility?

And what's wrong with hiring Americans...?

I know poor Americans who can't travel for work opportunities within the United States because they don't have transportation and housing once they get elsewhere.

Why not pay for poor Americans to come work...? Pay for their travel and make sure they have a place to stay until the checks start rolling in...

Yes. And WHY Does the Government Keep endlessly taking the (Earnings of Citizens Working to Care for their families) TO PAY FOR the endless Unconstitutional Programs and Govt Employees of SUCH unconstitutional Programs, (and outrageous salaries and endless Perks of Congress “servants”) by, through, of forced compulsion?

Congress IS not Royalty seated on dictating thrones….They Are SERVANTS seated in the People’s Honored Seats…..
WITH a VERY FEW SPECIFIC Constitutional DUTIES.

What…regular citizen from the People at Large PAYS their SERVANTS….maids, lawn service, pool service, dry cleaners, caterers, deliveries, babysitters….etc…..
THREE, FOUR+ TIMES more per-Hour, per-Year…..than what they themselves EARN?

Oh…..Congress….who BTW decides and sets their own Salaries, Perks, Free Credit Cards, Free Transportation, Free Spas, Free GYM, Free Dinners, Housing and Clothing allowance, Office supplies and Decor, Inside Knowledge on what they will DEMAND, handy to know beforehand what they will Demand is also traded on the Stock Market (ie duh, so called Vaccines)…and pandering to the unconstitutional “lobbyists”….their Ponzi schemes…and on and on! THIEVES!

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

While some businesses across the country are struggling with finding sufficient labor,
Hobby Lobby seems to have avoided that problem due to its excellent benefits package and employee support system.

While the broader picture looks bleak, the rate of unemployment has hit some of its lowest levels in American history, a remarkable recovery from the peak of the COVID-19 pandemic which left near-record numbers of people jobless.

The above does not even take into account the taxes they will add to our economy, from social security to Medicare, city and local taxes as well.

Wake up, open your eyes, immigrants are good thing no matter what the republicons are telling you.

Well you are optomistic, i'll give you that.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you seen any of the videos starting to come out of migrants causing havoc in cities. NY, Chicago. I seen one video where several migrants attacked some cops and had them down kicking them in the head!

The big cities are sick of it fast and ready to kick them all out again. These migrants do not respect the US or it's people. So have great potential to be the enemy of us all. Be careful out there!

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have nothing against honest migration though. I owe my first Wife to Immigration. I married a sweet Polish girl who was raised on a farm. I hit the jackpot in Wives! Praise the Lord!

She and her family immigrated the right way though with visas & passports. Green cards. Then when I married her I told her that now she is a citizen because of her marriage to me. She didn't believe me so hung on to her green card lol and eventually took the test and became an official US citizen. She didnt need to but she likes to be thorough, lol. You know women.

You gotta love a woman that knows how to be frugal. That little Polish girl could cook too! She could whip up dinner out of the gravel from the driveway, lol!

Last edited:

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That's the one! Thx. You could not pay me enough for me to accept the position of Police Officer as a job. No Way. At one time some 30 40 years ago whenever, I did want to be a cop and even went through the OPOTC Police training in Columbus ohio. I graduated a class of 32 (I think) 3rd overall. But before I made my way down to get sworn in, I accidently discovered that I had skills within me that I could make even more money with. So I never was a sworn in cop, lol. And I'm glad to, I'd prolly be a punk by now with no heart or compassion.

Getting kicked in the head (or shot) is bound to lessen a mans compassion, lol!

Last edited:

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those cops being attacked in NYC had every right to start shooting.

One's life is in danger when people start beating you down, so it
would have been self defense had they blown a few of this nutjobs away.

Evil flourished when there are no consequences to being evil...that's just how the liberals like it!
devil_smiley2.gif

Reactions: MA2444 and Taken

Saint of Light

Aug 22, 2023
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those cops being attacked in NYC had every right to start shooting.

One's life is in danger when people start beating you down, so it
would have been self defense had they blown a few of this nutjobs away.

Evil flourished when there are no consequences to being evil...that's just how the liberals like it!
View attachment 41024

To be honest, I think Derek Chauvin’s mishandling of George Floyd has scared a lot of police into not doing their job. They figure if they did what they had to do to, they might end up on the national media and hauled off to jail. What do you think?

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To be honest, I think Derek Chauvin’s mishandling of George Floyd has scared a lot of police into not doing their job. They figure if they did what they had to do to, they might end up on the national media and hauled off to jail. What do you think?

Yes, and more and more cops are ending up dead too!

We live in an age of lawlessness which precedes the coming of the lawless one, the sin of perdition.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you seen any of the videos starting to come out of migrants causing havoc in cities. NY, Chicago. I seen one video where several migrants attacked some cops and had them down kicking them in the head!

The big cities are sick of it fast and ready to kick them all out again. These migrants do not respect the US or it's people. So have great potential to be the enemy of us all. Be careful out there!

The borders have been subject to that crap for eons, homes broken into, they squatting, can’t get them out, thieving, illegal voting, govt’ paying them to stay in hotels, phones, food, baby deliveries, medical care, turned many schools into shelters, transporting them …. On and on and on….And guess who is paying for all their Freebies? Pfff utterly WRONG, and not Constitutional….and IMMORAL.

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Musk says Biden opened border floodgates so Democrats can stay in power

Isn't that the plan? This is what I've heard many conservatives saying all along.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Total fraud and you know it.

Millions of unskilled, illiterate burdens are not what the country needs, no matter how Nadler paints the fiction. The migratory farm workers carrying green cards are the people that worked the fields for decades. Instead of helping the country......We have cops getting beat up in New York City. The four caught have no regard for the culture or the country. They were part of gangs and thieves in NY. They are not paying SSI or Medicare...Not paying local taxes ....Denver Hospitals are the verge of collapse. Stores leaving cities because of the crime. The VA system being stripped of resources to provide medical care for vagrants ......not illegals .....vagrants. You definitely don't have a clue ....Americans are being killed by the drugs and the traffic crashes who shouldn't be here. The Democrats are the liars here ......your liberal mindless fiction slip is showing. My bet? You would never invite one to live in your house, ever ....
All that money Biden conned you into believing concerning Medicare and prescription drug prices? Going to the Illegal vagrants he invited into the house.

Last edited:

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who benefits from uncontrolled immigration? Big corporations who can hire cheaper labor forcing the wages of the rest of the working class lower. Throw in inflation into the mix and now you have a recipe for slavery....Wage slavery. This is what the leftists support when they support open borders.... the enslavement of the working class in a country. When immigration rates are controlled and the borders are secure, the working classes wages rise with inflation because there is no glut of workers waiting to work, and the middle class thrives in this country. How anyone working in this country, in a union or non-union job can support any administration that supports open borders is beyond me..... Both parties are in bed with big corporations and not "we the People".... That is why they both love open borders and refuse to do anything about them or enforce the laws on the books. That is the real reason Trump is hated so much because he understands this and is not owned by big corporations, and why his border wall is his most mocked policy.

Gen. Z wonders why they are never going to be able to afford a house, let alone rent? Here is reason number one.... uncontrolled immigration, and reason number two inflation and wages not keeping up with inflation. True inflation is up about 20% this year, did your wage increase by 20%? I Know mine did not.... That means I am making less in my job this year than last year, and that much closer to the poverty line..... Wake up people everything around you is a house of cards and it is crashing.

Reactions: Taken

Hazelelponi

Jan 12, 2024
Raven
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Musk says Biden opened border floodgates so Democrats can stay in power

Isn't that the plan? This is what I've heard many conservatives saying all along.

^^ CNN 1 in 10 eligible voters in 2020 were immigrants. Naturalized citizens, not born here. The number doubled since the year 2000 when there was only half that amount.

Last edited:
Reactions: Taken

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have nothing against honest migration though. I owe my first Wife to Immigration. I married a sweet Polish girl who was raised on a farm. I hit the jackpot in Wives! Praise the Lord!

She and her family immigrated the right way though with visas & passports. Green cards. Then when I married her I told her that now she is a citizen because of her marriage to me. She didn't believe me so hung on to her green card lol and eventually took the test and became an official US citizen. She didnt need to but she likes to be thorough, lol. You know women.

Oh of course! Goes without saying. The difference is between legal immigration and illegal.

We all come from somewhere. Unless your name is Alowishus Wings Golden Eagle... you came from somewhere else.

Reactions: MA2444

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh of course! Goes without saying. The difference is between legal immigration and illegal.

We all come from somewhere. Unless your name is Alowishus Wings Golden Eagle... you came from somewhere else.

Don’t have a name like that…however Mom’s family came to this land in 1630 and Dad’s family came to this land in 1720. Both English. Both had offspring, fight in the Revolutionary war against the British and every US declared War thereafter.
I’m a land owner and feeling pretty Vested, and sick of the illegal Invasion, particularly with the pantywaist frauds sitting at the high tables encouraging and aiding the invasion.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I'm not even really a citizen of planet earth. I'm down here on speacial assignment from heaven to be introduced to death and to learn how to love my enemies while under fire! The University of Brotherly Love! So I hold my citizenship to be of Heaven..

I can do that can't I? Other guys call themselves girls and get away with it for the most part so I can declare my citizenship to Heaven just like they do their thing. Maybe I should start demanding my Pronoun, Saint! Loll!

Besides, He said He knew me before He formed me in the womb, right? So I was there. And I am a Citizen of the Kingdom of God. I think I probably chose my family from a picture book before being born. The Lord forces Himself upon no one so I at least agreed to come here. I signed up for this course! (Maybe I will just trust Him next time?!)

I gotta admit, it has a nice ring to it!