Immigration is a good thing-----

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

May 29, 2021
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The thousands of immigrants living in the US is a good thing for the USA.

They support our economy. They fill the void in our labor needs.

Beating the Labor Shortage:
While some businesses across the country are struggling with finding sufficient labor,
Hobby Lobby seems to have avoided that problem due to its excellent benefits package and employee support system.
Our Economy | Small Town Truth

While the broader picture looks bleak, the rate of unemployment has hit some of its lowest levels in American history, a remarkable recovery from the peak of the COVID-19 pandemic which left near-record numbers of people jobless.
Fact Check: Is U.S. Unemployment Rate Lowest in 50 Years?

The above does not even take into account the taxes they will add to our economy, from social security to Medicare, city and local taxes as well.

Wake up, open your eyes, immigrants are good thing no matter what the republicons are telling you.

:)-

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

While some businesses across the country are struggling with finding sufficient labor,
Hobby Lobby seems to have avoided that problem due to its excellent benefits package and employee support system.

While the broader picture looks bleak, the rate of unemployment has hit some of its lowest levels in American history, a remarkable recovery from the peak of the COVID-19 pandemic which left near-record numbers of people jobless.

The above does not even take into account the taxes they will add to our economy, from social security to Medicare, city and local taxes as well.

Wake up, open your eyes, immigrants are good thing no matter what the republicons are telling you.

Here's a question for you. What do you (or, anybody here) think about the many decades of even illegal immigrants working under false Social Security numbers, paying taxes BUT, never filing returns? That is a ton of money still in the govt. coffers, wonder where all of it goes :contemplate:
SMH, we are such a dumbed down nation. They say jump, we say how high. Sad, that is how we should be when God speaks! Amen.

Fillan

Feb 12, 2023
Scotland
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hello! The UK has a challenge at the moment with people crossing the channel in small boats. I think that legal immigrants are good, they can assimilate, their identity is known, their numbers be controlled and adequate preparations made to receive them etc. Like the refugees from Hong Kong or Ukraine, good people. But illegal immigrants are different. The UK seems to be swamped at the moment with more people than can be processed or looked after adequately when they arrive. People crossing in small boats, no control over numbers or even any idea who they are. They have already broken the law to get here. Just a few thoughts. God Bless :)

Last edited:
Reactions: TLHKAJ and L.A.M.B.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Legal and Lawful immigration was established over 200 years ago in the US by Statesmen.

Illegal and Unlawful immigration is an ignored problem by Federal Politicians.

Illegal and Unlawful immigrants are a burden on the American People and drain on the Economy.

Hobby Lobby is not a small town business, and like many franchises and big box stores many employees are hired with part of their pay being subsidized by the Federal Government, who in-turn forces the Taxpayer to foot the cost.
https://tinyurl.com/yejnzdzf

It would be very good for the American People to wake up out of their coma, and Learn the Constitutional Guarantee of A Republic form of Governments and Limits of their Federal Servants and Nullify their overbearing operations of Forcing a mob rule Marxist, Communist Rulership under the Code Name Democracy.

US Constitution Article IV Section 4;
SECTION 4. The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion;

Border Invasion is INVITED and APPEASED and SUPPORTED by the US Federal Democrats, in violation of their sworn Oaths.

And the Unemployment you mention is a rouse curtailed by subsidizing the public sectors and hiring of thousands of Federal employees to fill their umpteen Unconstitutional Agencies and Programs.

Long term Blood sucking creatures (Poli-TIC-ians), have been Destroying Liberty in the US for the last 80 years, turning this Nation into a disgusting Master / Slave Federation...of THEY the Master Providers and the People the peon Slaves that line up for their Confiscated Freebie SCRAP hand outs.

No one should be LISTENING TO Democrats or Republicans.
A TRUE American should be LISTENING TO the US Constitution and Ousting the Corrupt pseudo ”Masters” who Rack up TRILLIONS and TRILLIONS of dollars of DEBT and chuckle as they hand the BILL over to the Very People they are supposed to be LIMITED “serving”.

May 29, 2021
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello! The UK has a challenge at the moment with people crossing the channel in small boats..,,.,,,.. no control over numbers or even any idea who they are. They have already broken the law to get here. Just a few thoughts. God Bless :)
I for one totally agree. If an immigrant wants to move to the USA, do it legally.
Having said that, they are humans just like us and should be treated respectfully,

It takes a lot of guts to get in a small boat hoping to cross a large body of water looking for a better life.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Fantasy created by the left. Open border immigration does nothing that you claim. Hundreds of thousands of illiterate. unskilled dependents are a drain on society.

Instead of spewing liberal pacifist crap ....follow what the leaders of New York and Chicago are saying. "We can't afford this!"

You liberals need to wake up and realize ......you've been lied to and led by the nose to reality .....

Frankly I am happy to see first hand that the lies concerning you to be to most educated portion of the population is exactly the opposite end result. Exposed for everyone to see is what I've said all along ......You are the most racist, bigoted, Anti Semitic, representation of this population. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. Far, far from the solution.

The truth has been revealed to the country ......

May 29, 2021
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are the most racist, bigoted, Anti Semitic, representation of this population. YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. Far, far from the solution.

The truth has been revealed to the country ......
Google “Israel shooting children”
https://tinyurl.com/4v4nxymn

Google “Israel illegal settlements”
https://tinyurl.com/5w3ybbm8

Google “Israel destroying Palestinian fish boats
https://tinyurl.com/5n7b8zk6

BTW: some of the fathers of the murdered children strapped bombs to themselves in order to get the revenge and killing themselves on the way

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looked that all up by yourself did you?

Now go back and do a detailed study of the crap you looked up.

I'll bet you were licking your TV screen as the main media created fiction concerning the Hamas missile that landed in that hospital area .....Thinking "We have them now?" Have any idea why the explosion was so large and devastating???? No, you don't. Just like the list you produced.....Hospitals and schools were used as launch sites by Hamas .......there is always a ammunition storage nearby .....

In the middle of a fire fight .....everyone does stop to watch little Jimmie wander out because his ball rolled in between everyone ......The guy behind Jimmie with his finger on the trigger of a Rocket launcher .......goes first. Jimmie is just the human shield Hamas put out there hoping to protect himself while he sent you to see God first. I prefer the indoctrinated five year old accompany you to hell as well.

You somehow justify the father strapping on a bomb vest seeking revenge for the death and loss of his future Jihadists but ignore the same father's murder of his daughters as justified mercy killings .....

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte
May 29, 2021
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's a question for you. What do you (or, anybody here) think about the many decades of even illegal immigrants working under false Social Security numbers, paying taxes BUT, never filing returns? That is a ton of money still in the govt. coffers, wonder where all of it goes :contemplate:
SMH, we are such a dumbed down nation. They say jump, we say how high. Sad, that is how we should be when God speaks! Amen.
Since I do not know you, I must ask for some evidence.

Thanks in advance

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since I do not know you, I must ask for some evidence.

Thanks in advance
You seriously need evidence?? Illegal immigrants have been working without SS numbers all along so why do you need any more evidence? Why would they even try to file for income tax return when it would only get them deported. I am not saying that ALL of them are decent people IMHO but many are. Or they get a fake ssn and DO pay taxes.
God has no borders.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And yet wait till you see the , or SIE , SOLUTOIN . IT WILL BE SIE DIGITAL SYSTEM that will appear to have many answers to the ills
of the world . BUT IT IS the SYSTEM of the beast . its coming sister . and many will embrace it from ALL SIDES .
For it will seem to have the solutions to many of the worlds illls . YET it was and is created for one purpose
POWER AND CONTROL . Sie kingdom , sie system of the beast is fast being made ready .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You seriously need evidence?? Illegal immigrants have been working without SS numbers all along so why do you need any more evidence? Why would they even try to file for income tax return when it would only get them deported. I am not saying that ALL of them are decent people IMHO but many are. Or they get a fake ssn and DO pay taxes.
God has no borders.
OH HE has ONE BORDER . ENTRANCE INTO HIS KINGDOM can only be done THROUGH BELIEF IN THE SON .
Course you already know that . ILLEGAL immigration into that KINGDOM WONT BE OCCURING at all .
But that KINGDOM is HEAVENLY . No buddist , no atheist not even an unbelieving jew will be able to enter into THAT KINGDOM .
ENTRANCE IN , BY JESUS CHRIST ALONE . just wanted to remind us all o this my dear sister . now raise those hands
and praise the KING .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, so sorry. I haven't even thought of trying to. No evidence, only logic.

If one ACTUALLY Read and studied the US Constitution and the Papers of the Founders who established the US Constitution, only then would people Begin to understand why the Federal enclave of the District of Corruption is outwardly beautified and an inner Cesspool of crooks, liars, cheats and thieves.

• Love
Reactions: L.A.M.B. and Nancy

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OH HE has ONE BORDER . ENTRANCE INTO HIS KINGDOM can only be done THROUGH BELIEF IN THE SON .
Course you already know that . ILLEGAL immigration into that KINGDOM WONT BE OCCURING at all .
But that KINGDOM is HEAVENLY . No buddist , no atheist not even an unbelieving jew will be able to enter into THAT KINGDOM .
ENTRANCE IN , BY JESUS CHRIST ALONE . just wanted to remind us all o this my dear sister . now raise those hands
and praise the KING .

The actual evidence ....The illegal immigration puts a burden on the poorest of Americans. The lower scale is now paid less because the illegals are taking the jobs at a lower rate of pay. The other impact is found in one of several hearings before the Senate. Childhood slavery is now the norm in the northern states. Manufacturing is hiring children to do the work ......again illegal and unpaid ....You also ignore the fact that when a corporation legally hires an employee .....the income tax matching component of the process is no longer met. Thus the government doesn't receive the income to pay social security, Medicare and the actual income tax collected.

The burden on the public is expanded. I'll use me as an example. State Trooper misidentified who and what I was. I received a simple speeding ticket ....but was not speeding. He later admitted that I was not in view and if I was being truthful, I was not guilty. My case was dismissed. However, the case was in the jurisdiction of Plant City, FL. If you know anything about Plant City ....strawberries and orange groves .....Migratory farm workers with actual green cards. I spent three days in traffic court waiting for my turn. But learned a lot about the problems caused by the legal and illegal workers. Car, no registration, no license plates and no insurance. The system suffers. The worse case presented was fifteen counts of hit and run, failure to stop at five traffic lights and running six stop signs, toss in speeding as well. Farm workers. He hit 15 parked cars when he ran. His fine? $35. They had to empty their pockets to find $35. I knew they drove off in the same car without a registration or insurance. In my case ....the Trooper chased four red cars and lost sight of them on an overpass. The cars caught up to me .......driving a new red car with Kansas license plates and registration and me with a Florida driver's license and insurance. One red car had floored it and gone ahead. Because? Mine was a new company car I had brought from Kansas the day before. When the trooper learned everything including my evidence to justify my position he replied ......" The other cars were Spring Breakers. You sat and waited, never leaving your car and had all the paperwork proving your point of it being a company car. I'm leaving because you convinced me."" Sargent Hill, do you have children?" Two boys. "Are they baseball fans?" Follow me and Ill give you something. We walked out to the car...."That night after the Spring Baseball game, I had dinner with Bo Jackson and Frank Thomas. Here's an autographed baseball signed by both of them. I have a lot of those .....think your boys will enjoy that baseball." "Not bad for a bad ticket is it?"

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The problem with open boarders is vast.

1. Your enemy will come in and be amoung you.
2. Your enemy will come in and take over you
3. Your enemy will come in and destroy you

we see this in Europe with the mass protests agaianst the west and its values as well as christian values..

people ask how our 4 pro Palestinian anti Israel senators got into power. its easy, Immigration

Reactions: L.A.M.B.