Immigration is a good thing-----

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those cops being attacked in NYC had every right to start shooting.

One's life is in danger when people start beating you down, so it
would have been self defense had they blown a few of this nutjobs away.

Evil flourished when there are no consequences to being evil...that's just how the liberals like it!
View attachment 41024

Do you think that a passerby armed citizen would be justified in shooting to help the Cop?

I think that video showed there would be justification for that.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don’t have a name like that…however Mom’s family came to this land in 1630 and Dad’s family came to this land in 1720. Both English. Both had offspring, fight in the Revolutionary war against the British and every US declared War thereafter.
I’m a land owner and feeling pretty Vested, and sick of the illegal Invasion, particularly with the pantywaist frauds sitting at the high tables encouraging and aiding the invasion.

In other words--- immigrants.

Hazelelponi

Jan 12, 2024
Raven
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I'm not understanding this response. I normally agree but you've thrown me through a loop on what you mean here... Lol.

Who is immigrants? The illegal aliens? The man's family? The people sitting at the high tables?

Lol... I've gotten lost somehow.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not understanding this response. I normally agree but you've thrown me through a loop on what you mean here... Lol.

Who is immigrants? The illegal aliens? The man's family? The people sitting at the high tables?

Lol... I've gotten lost somehow.

Taken said—

however Mom’s family came to this land in 1630 and Dad’s family came to this land in 1720. Both English

That would make them immigrants. (They came from somewhere else)

Reactions: Hazelelponi

Hazelelponi

Jan 12, 2024
Raven
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Taken said—

That would make them immigrants. (They came from somewhere else)

Okay... I just wasn't following the portion of the post you were referring to. .. lol. I'm slow..

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Isn’t an immigrant one who moves from one county to another country with the intent of permanent residency?

So in what words…when my family members moved from the country of England….what country did they move (immigrate) to?

Hazelelponi

Jan 12, 2024
Raven
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isn’t an immigrant one who moves from one county to another country with the intent of permanent residency?

So in what words…when my family members moved from the country of England….what country did they move (immigrate) to?

It was an English colony they immigrated to... at the time they immigrated.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Actually on my mom’s side, the group that left England, didn’t go to a British claimed colony. They forged out their own land, founding it themselves, In other words, didn’t immigrate to a different “country”,,, rather a different “land” that was not established as a country. Similar to others, even the early American Indians, who traveled and claimed “territories” rather than “countries”.

Reactions: Hazelelponi

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Most illegal immigrants don't even speak English properly let alone contribute anything but a financial burden on the countries they enter

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most illegal immigrants don't even speak English properly let alone contribute anything but a financial burden on the countries they enter

That plac on the Statue of Liberty….give us your tired, hungry, poor……was a school kids poem/essay…

The founders impressed …. Same as God…
Know what is expected, be prepared, be sure of your choice.

Know the laws, Ask to enter, Assimilate, Come with a skill to support yourself and family.

You want to bring YOUR laws, YOUR ideas to effect Change, YOUR inability to support YOUR family…….STAY AWAY!

America and it’s Citizens and Government Servants ARE NOT your Caretakers and Providers.

Reactions: friend of

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We all come from somewhere. Unless your name is Alowishus Wings Golden Eagle... you came from somewhere else.

No, most American citizens were actually born here... and their families came here back in the day LEGALLY

Sneaking across the border is a crime and those doing this are criminals under Federal law.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you think that a passerby armed citizen would be justified in shooting to help the Cop?

I think that video showed there would be justification for that.

I'd think one should do a warning shot first... and if the attack one the cops doesn't cease immediately and they all disperse, then hunting season is now open. shooting3.gif

We need to be on the side of law enforcement whenever possible.

Everyone immigrated from somewhere... the Indians originally immigrated from some other continent to north and south America.

Reactions: MA2444

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'd think one should do a warning shot first... and if the attack one the cops doesn't cease immediately and they all disperse, then hunting season is now open. View attachment 41093

We need to be on the side of law enforcement whenever possible.

Everyone immigrated from somewhere... the Indians originally immigrated from some other continent to north and south America.

They frown on warning shots! That said, I have had two occassions to use warning shots and both times it worked and no one was shot and everyone got to go home.

So it really depends on the situation.

One warning shot was an attempted home invasion that I was able to talk him out of with one shot. The 2nd one was a warning shot to a dog that was attacking me and in full charge towards me. I drew a mental line in the sand and went bang when he crossed it! It was just like in the cartoons, 4 paws in the air and he wanted to go home! Early the next day I seen that the dog has a brand new chine for him in his yard! So the owner heard the shot too!

But with what was happening in that video I dont think a warning shot would have worked.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But with what was happening in that video I dont think a warning shot would have worked.

You'd be surprised how few people want to die and run off when they hear a gun shot go off which sounds like you've already seen. If they keep coming after a warning shot is fired, they are now calling the bluff of the guy with the gun so... hunting season is now open! At that point if you don't get them... they'll get you so you'd have no choice but to start shooting them to defend yourself and the cops!

But, in New York... land of liberal nuts!... even when defending cops that are out numbered and facing the very real threat of bodily injury or even death, a good sanitarian would charge someone with a crime for coming to the defense of these cops.

It would be an interesting legal case that I think would eventually be won since the public would be on the side of a good sanitarian coming to the defense of the cops.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Immigration is a good thing-----
The thousands of immigrants living in the US is a good thing for the USA.

They support our economy. They fill the void in our labor needs.

Beating the Labor Shortage:
While some businesses across the country are struggling with finding sufficient labor,
Hobby Lobby seems to have avoided that problem due to its excellent benefits package and employee support system.
Our Economy | Small Town Truth

While the broader picture looks bleak, the rate of unemployment has hit some of its lowest levels in American history, a remarkable recovery from the peak of the COVID-19 pandemic which left near-record numbers of people jobless.
Fact Check: Is U.S. Unemployment Rate Lowest in 50 Years?

The above does not even take into account the taxes they will add to our economy, from social security to Medicare, city and local taxes as well.

Wake up, open your eyes, immigrants are good thing no matter what the republicons are telling you.

:)-
Illegal immigration = bad, limited legal immigration = OK.

To be legally immigrated one must pledge allegiance to the United States of America and obey the laws.

Illegal immigrants break the first law by entering illegally. What's that say?

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Illegal immigrants break the first law by entering illegally. What's that say?

Exactly!

And pointing that out is "racist" according to the baby killing liberal perverts who are waging war on babies... trying to kill as many babies as possible to prevent them from coming in to this world! clueless-doh.gif

Hazelelponi

Jan 12, 2024
Raven
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
good sanitarian

Since you did this twice I want to ask if this is you being intentionally demeaning of those who would help by being sarcastically sacrilegious?

Or can you not spell, and avoid any proof reading your own writing before or after posting?

I just wanted to know how to take you here.... So I thought to ask.

Wayne222

Oct 21, 2023
Belton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You seriously need evidence?? Illegal immigrants have been working without SS numbers all along so why do you need any more evidence? Why would they even try to file for income tax return when it would only get them deported. I am not saying that ALL of them are decent people IMHO but many are. Or they get a fake ssn and DO pay taxes.
God has no borders.
I feel for the illegal i immigrants. But aGod created the nations and they have borders. It says the angels kept not there first estate. They were found sinning for leaving there borders. Same way the nations have borders and laws.

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I feel for the illegal i immigrants. But aGod created the nations and they have borders. It says the angels kept not there first estate. They were found sinning for leaving there borders. Same way the nations have borders and laws.
Thank you for the reply Wayne, and welcome to our forums!
Yes, God did create Nations, (nationalities) but pretty sure it was men who created borders...?
It is such a conundrum because I so feel for these people.
Remember the good Samaritan :) And, to do good unto all people when we have the opportunity. Just my 3 cents (inflation) :D
I wonder if I had a family, with small children and/or infants, living under horrendous conditions...would I do my best to get to safer ground? With good comes bad too, and I do understand we must draw the line somewhere as there is only so much room and resources.
And of course the criminals coming in with the decent folk does cause issues as well. No idea what the criminals are doing so do not know how many there are getting through.
Christ is so near.
Take care and enjoy the site!