Important information: Evil Spirits

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
God gave you power over evil just pray in the name of Jesus Christ and tell all evil to get behind you and leave and trust in the Lord to make it so.

ROS777

Sep 21, 2006
Repent and take the oil of our people ( Christ meaning annointed one ) and say a prayer over the oil (virgin olive oil) and annoint your home and yourself and do as Kriss says. Cast the evil spirits out, in God's name.

servant_of_the_end

Jul 15, 2006
(lastsecman;6290)
I believe also that evil spirits are always able to dominate,control, and take over disobedient Christians whose end is destruction.Because I myself is being harassed by them at the moment
sad.gif

I also believe this to an extent stemming from personal experience. At about the time I began to realize my servanthood I was repeatedly attacked voraciously by various spiritual creatures of differing powers, sizes, shapes and motives. I have seen and can identify many of them. Whats curious about them is they appear to guage their effectiveness by how my flesh reacts. And when the larger ones come they seem to bring with them a strong spiritual effect of fear. What they didn't realize initially is that I have power over them and they have no dominance over me, even in light of the reaction of my flesh. My heart will pound harder as this forboding sense of fear washes over, the hair on my body stand ups and trembling occurs. What I say at these times is although it appears I fear them, this is only a physical reaction of my flesh, while in my soul and spirit I have command over them in the name of Yeshua. After a sometimes potracted battle using verbal commands they have no choice but to obey the greater spirit within me. These fallen creatures have not given up, yet the attacks have subsided- probably because they understand it does nothing to me except to elicit mockery from me on their behalf.So in this sense I agree with you that we can be subjected to torment in the spiritual realm. Even the Lord had the hosts of the Dragon encirle Him while He hung on the Cross.