Wanna overcome the world of evil you live in?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Overcome evil with good.

”For every child of God defeats this evil world, and we achieve this victory through our faith. And who can win this battle against the world? Only those who believe that Jesus is the Son of God.“
‭‭1 John‬ ‭5‬:‭4‬-‭5‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Now does this we must forsake the world? Do we have to fight other flesh and blood? Does it means we can’t have some hobbies such as art, writing, or reading or making music? No. It’s about overcoming the world and the spirits which involves it: such as spirit of hatred, spirit of lust, spirit of greed, etc…

Placing our old man in the grave and rising with Jesus in overcoming the world by one’s faith, is placing Yahavah first in one’s life and loving him first.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no man woman or child can PUT THE OLD MAN IN THE GRAVE , LEST THEY FIRST BELIEVE ON JESUS CHRIST .
JUST A SUPER DUPER FRIENDLY REMINDER .
ONLY CHRIST can set us free . BUDDA and all the good works cannot .
islam AND all its good works cannot .
nor can any other mindset or any other religoin .
DAMANTION awaits any and all WHO TROD THE DIRE NEED TO HAVE TO BELIEVE ON JESUS CHRIST under foot
for false love lie that wont save a soul .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no man woman or child can PUT THE OLD MAN IN THE GRAVE , LEST THEY FIRST BELIEVE ON JESUS CHRIST .
JUST A SUPER DUPER FRIENDLY REMINDER .
ONLY CHRIST can set us free . BUDDA and all the good works cannot .
islam AND all its good works cannot .
nor can any other mindset or any other religoin .
DAMANTION awaits any and all WHO TROD THE DIRE NEED TO HAVE TO BELIEVE ON JESUS CHRIST under foot
for false love lie that wont save a soul .

Thank you citing your input Amigo.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you citing your input Amigo.
THE TRUTH mathew . And when all stand before CHRIST on judgment day ,
as sheep or goats , THEY WILL KNOW this . only for the goats , They wont like what cometh next .
So how about we get back to preaching and reminding all to BELEIVE ON JESUS CHRIST
and , and to do all things HE taught n said .

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Overcome evil with good.

”For every child of God defeats this evil world, and we achieve this victory through our faith. And who can win this battle against the world? Only those who believe that Jesus is the Son of God.“

Now does this we must forsake the world? Do we have to fight other flesh and blood? Does it means we can’t have some hobbies such as art, writing, or reading or making music? No. It’s about overcoming the world and the spirits which involves it: such as spirit of hatred, spirit of lust, spirit of greed, etc…

Placing our old man in the grave and rising with Jesus in overcoming the world by one’s faith, is placing Yahavah first in one’s life and loving him first.
Obey the commandments.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
”The Father has loved us so much! This shows how much he loved us: We are called children of God. And we really are his children.

But the people in the world don’t understand that we are God’s children, because they have not known him.

Dear friends, now we are children of God. We have not yet been shown what we will be in the future. But we know that when Christ comes again, we will be like him. We will see him just as he is.

He is pure, and everyone who has this hope in him keeps themselves pure like Christ. Anyone who sins breaks God’s law. Yes, sinning is the same as living against God’s law. You know that Christ came to take away people’s sins.

There is no sin in Christ. So whoever lives in Christ does not continue to sin. If they continue to sin, they have never really understood Christ and have never known him. Dear children, don’t let anyone lead you into the wrong way.

Christ always did what was right. So to be good like Christ, you must do what is right. The devil has been sinning since the beginning. Anyone who continues to sin belongs to the devil.

The Son of God came for this: to destroy the devil’s work.

Those who are God’s children do not continue to sin, because the new life God gave them stays in them.

They cannot keep sinning, because they have become children of God. So we can see who God’s children are and who the devil’s children are.

These are the ones who are not God’s children: those who don’t do what is right and those who do not love their brothers and sisters in God’s family. This is the teaching you have heard from the beginning: We must love each other.

Don’t be like Cain. He belonged to the Evil One. Cain killed his brother. But why did he kill him? Because what Cain did was evil, and what his brother did was good.

Brothers and sisters, don’t be surprised when the people of this world hate you. We know that we have left death and have come into life. We know this because we love each other as brothers and sisters.

Anyone who does not love is still in death.

Anyone who hates a fellow believer is a murderer. And you know that no murderer has eternal life. This is how we know what real love is: Jesus gave his life for us. So we should give our lives for each other as brothers and sisters.

Suppose a believer who is rich enough to have all the necessities of life sees a fellow believer who is poor and does not have even basic needs. What if the rich believer does not help the poor one?

Then it is clear that God’s love is not in that person’s heart. My children, our love should not be only words and talk.

No, our love must be real. We must show our love by the things we do. That’s how we know we belong to the way of truth. And when our hearts make us feel guilty, we can still have peace before God, because God is greater than our hearts. He knows everything.

My dear friends, if we don’t feel that we are doing wrong, we can be without fear when we come to God. And God gives us what we ask for. We receive it because we obey God’s commands and do what pleases him.

This is what God commands: that we believe in his Son Jesus Christ, and that we love each other as he commanded.

All who obey God’s commands live in God. And God lives in them. How do we know that God lives in us? We know because of the Spirit he gave us.“
‭‭1 John‬ ‭3‬:‭1‬-‭24‬ ‭ERV‬‬

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blessed are those that do his commandments. And this is the commandment of God, to believe in his son, and to love one another.
Yes indeed and in truth that IS HIS commandment .
so why is it so many overlook that commandment . the part about BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST .
why do so many now believe in this love that says as long as other people of other religoins
and other mindsets are serving the same GOD we do, so long as they love one another . Cause no part of that is true .
HOW can a man love GOD if he loves NOT JESUS CHRIST who was sent BY GOD .
and HOW can a man truly love HIS neighbor if he allows said neighbor to follow another path , another religoin
and not rather do as did JESUS and the apostels and preach the dire need TO BELIEVE ON JESUS THE CHRIST .
SEE why and understand yet why i go after the false all inclusive social justice many path LIE .
FOR IT COMETH NOT OF GOD .
but of satan who desires to be as GOD .
IF a man says he loves god but refuses to believe on JESUS THE CHRIST who is OF GOD
then i tell us all HE DOES NOT LOVE GOD and has denied the greatest commandment TO LOVE THE LORD THY GOD .
and that man though he might do some good works to his neighbor , STILL does not LOVE HIS NEIGHBOR
for he allows SIN UPON HIS NEIGHBOR .
SIN . YE SHALL DIE IN YOUR SINS IF YE BELIEVE NOT THAT I AM HE .
starting to sink in yet .......................................we getting LIED TO MY FRIEND by he who desires the DEATH and DESTRUCTION
of all . He who has come in HIS OWN NAME and preaches a lie that SOUNDS LIKE LOVE and yet the end is but the second death .
WHY
WHY would satan do such a thing . cause number one HE DESIRES THE WORSHIP as GOD
and number two He desires the death and destruction of all ...........................

Last edited:
  • Love

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for sharing, Amigo.

@Bob Estey more blessings too?

”When Jesus saw the crowds of people there, he went up on a hill and sat down. His followers came and sat next to him.

Then Jesus began teaching the people. He said, “Great blessings belong to those who know they are spiritually in need. God’s kingdom belongs to them.

Great blessings belong to those who are sad now. God will comfort them.

Great blessings belong to those who are humble. They will be given the land God promised.

Great blessings belong to those who want to do right more than anything else. God will fully satisfy them.

Great blessings belong to those who show mercy to others. Mercy will be given to them.

Great blessings belong to those whose thoughts are pure. They will be with God.

Great blessings belong to those who work to bring peace. God will call them his sons and daughters.

Great blessings belong to those who suffer persecution for doing what is right. God’s kingdom belongs to them.

“People will insult you and hurt you. They will lie and say all kinds of evil things about you because you follow me. But when they do that, know that great blessings belong to you.

Be happy about it. Be very glad because you have a great reward waiting for you in heaven.

People did these same bad things to the prophets who lived before you.“
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭5‬:‭1‬-‭12‬ ‭ERV‬‬

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Overcome evil with good.

How is it that you reject the Christian Bible and want to teach us about the Bible?

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blessed are those that do his commandments. And this is the commandment of God, to believe in his son, and to love one another.
Some think the "Two Great" erase the "Ten" - but Jesus explicitly said all other things which include the Ten "depend" upon the Two, which is significant: the fact that they're actively depending on something else proves they've not been erased at all.

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some think the "Two Great" erase the "Ten" - but Jesus explicitly said all other things which include the Ten "depend" upon the Two, which is significant: the fact that they're actively depending on something else proves they've not been erased at all.
answer .
because many are now under the influence of what they THINK is LOVE and is of GOD .
and yet their version of love sure does trangress some things . YET agape love of GOD
does not transgress but rather FULLFILLS . YEA , WE GOT PROBLEMS MY FRIEND .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agape love cometh of GOD . sensual love is the love that cometh of the world .
Agape love rejoices IN TRUTH , NOT INQUITY
sensual love omits and trangresses truth and rather rejoices in inquity .
lets use an example of AGAPE love verses the love of the world .
AGAPE love would never honor the dark rainbow and call homosexual acts or marriage love
BUT THE LOVE OF THE WORLD SURE WILL .
FOR the love of the world will call evil good and good evil . Just a reminder my friend .
THAT CHARITY rejoices IN THE TRUTH and not inquity . not in a lie , a false hope , BUT IN THE TRUTH .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The love of GOD would not lead men into rebellion against GOD , against truth
it would not come to serve the lusts of the flesh
WHAT HAS GOD ALWAYS DESIRED , even above sacrifice
OBEDIANCE . the love of GOD gives us the LOVE WHEREBY GOD WOULD BE OBEYED and it do so UPON OUR HEART .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think what most people don’t realize is that Jesus fulfilled all the prophets and the law. Now all one has to do, is faithfully believe Jesus rose from the Dead and God by his spirit starts to work on that persons mind and heart.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And now a word . He who loves ME , OBEYS , KEEPS MY SAYINGS .
WHO WE LOVE IS WHOSE WE ARE . whether of sin unto death
or of OBEDIANCE unto , not sin , but RIGHTEOUSNESS . oops , me thinks a lot of folks are getting duped by a false love
by another gospel , by another jesus , by another god , and that god gets the worship through our flesh .
That god be the devil and is using men under his influence to preach another love
that serves the flesh , that pays and gives honor to the devil . TIME WE OPEN US SOME BIBLE .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think what most people don’t realize is that Jesus fulfilled all the prophets and the law. Now all one has to do, is faithfully believe Jesus rose from the Dead and God by his spirit starts to work on that persons mind and heart.
surface , on the surface what you just said IS TRUE .
but what if many are coming too and loving on and beliving on , another jesus that feeds their flesh .
READY FOR the answer . IT MEANS THEY LOVE THE DEVIL not GOD
they wanted to believe in a jesus , in a gospel that served their own hearts lustful sinful desires .
TIME WE OPEN US SOME BIBLE my friend . YEAH , TIME WE OPEN US SOME BIBLE and get BUSY reading n learning .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@amigo de christo

Let’s not get held up in false love let’s looks what real love looks like.

”I may speak in different languages, whether human or even of angels. But if I don’t have love, I am only a noisy bell or a ringing cymbal.

I may have the gift of prophecy, I may understand all secrets and know everything there is to know, and I may have faith so great that I can move mountains.

But even with all this, if I don’t have love, I am nothing. I may give away everything I have to help others, and I may even give my body as an offering to be burned. But I gain nothing by doing all this if I don’t have love. Love is patient and kind.

Love is not jealous, it does not brag, and it is not proud. Love is not rude, it is not selfish, and it cannot be made angry easily.

Love does not remember wrongs done against it. Love is never happy when others do wrong, but it is always happy with the truth.

Love never gives up on people. It never stops trusting, never loses hope, and never quits. Love will never end.

But all those gifts will come to an end—even the gift of prophecy, the gift of speaking in different kinds of languages, and the gift of knowledge. These will all end because this knowledge and these prophecies we have are not complete. But when perfection comes, the things that are not complete will end.

When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, and I made plans like a child. When I became a man, I stopped those childish ways. It is the same with us.

Now we see God as if we are looking at a reflection in a mirror. But then, in the future, we will see him right before our eyes. Now I know only a part, but at that time I will know fully, as God has known me.

So these three things continue: faith, hope, and love. And the greatest of these is love.“
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭13‬:‭1‬-‭13‬ ‭ERV‬‬

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@amigo de christo

Let’s not get held up in false love let’s looks what real love looks like.

”I may speak in different languages, whether human or even of angels. But if I don’t have love, I am only a noisy bell or a ringing cymbal.

I may have the gift of prophecy, I may understand all secrets and know everything there is to know, and I may have faith so great that I can move mountains.

But even with all this, if I don’t have love, I am nothing. I may give away everything I have to help others, and I may even give my body as an offering to be burned. But I gain nothing by doing all this if I don’t have love. Love is patient and kind.

Love is not jealous, it does not brag, and it is not proud. Love is not rude, it is not selfish, and it cannot be made angry easily.

Love does not remember wrongs done against it. Love is never happy when others do wrong, but it is always happy with the truth.

Love never gives up on people. It never stops trusting, never loses hope, and never quits. Love will never end.

But all those gifts will come to an end—even the gift of prophecy, the gift of speaking in different kinds of languages, and the gift of knowledge. These will all end because this knowledge and these prophecies we have are not complete. But when perfection comes, the things that are not complete will end.

When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, and I made plans like a child. When I became a man, I stopped those childish ways. It is the same with us.

Now we see God as if we are looking at a reflection in a mirror. But then, in the future, we will see him right before our eyes. Now I know only a part, but at that time I will know fully, as God has known me.

So these three things continue: faith, hope, and love. And the greatest of these is love.“
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭13‬:‭1‬-‭13‬ ‭ERV‬‬
sorry but some of that translation is coming right from the inclusive version of love .
LOVE REJOICES IN THE TRUTH . it dont rejoice in inquity . lets start with that .
Lets start with that fact .
LOVE rejoices in the TRUTH . and believe me when i say GOD IS , CHRIST IS , HIS WORDS ARE TRUTH .
LOVE would not rejoice in SIN . thus why do i see rainbow flags that honor sin . OOPSY
and why the heck do i see korans and imams and ideals that other religoins serve the same GOD we do .
AND WHY THE HECK am i seeing the dire need to BELIEVE ON JESUS getting trod under foot
by means of a lie . YOU SEE LOVE would never offer up such a broad path , a sin accepting path
BUT THE DEVIL WOULD . cause WELL HE IS A LIAR after all and does desire the death of all
and to be worshipped as GOD . oops . BIBLE TIME .