Wanna overcome the world of evil you live in?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
sorry but some of that translation is coming right from the inclusive version of love .
LOVE REJOICES IN THE TRUTH . it dont rejoice in inquity . lets start with that .
Lets start with that fact .
LOVE rejoices in the TRUTH . and believe me when i say GOD IS , CHRIST IS , HIS WORDS ARE TRUTH .
LOVE would not rejoice in SIN . thus why do i see rainbow flags that honor sin . OOPSY
and why the heck do i see korans and imams and ideals that other religoins serve the same GOD we do .
AND WHY THE HECK am i seeing the dire need to BELIEVE ON JESUS getting trod under foot
by means of a lie . YOU SEE LOVE would never offer up such a broad path , a sin accepting path
BUT THE DEVIL WOULD . cause WELL HE IS A LIAR after all and does desire the death of all
and to be worshipped as GOD . oops . BIBLE TIME .
Well I don’t believe the devil is still around today. There is nothing wrong with the translation. Love is not happy when others do wrong but rejoices in truth. Is there anything else you would like to share?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@amigo de christo

Let’s not get held up in false love let’s looks what real love looks like.

”I may speak in different languages, whether human or even of angels. But if I don’t have love, I am only a noisy bell or a ringing cymbal.

I may have the gift of prophecy, I may understand all secrets and know everything there is to know, and I may have faith so great that I can move mountains.

But even with all this, if I don’t have love, I am nothing. I may give away everything I have to help others, and I may even give my body as an offering to be burned. But I gain nothing by doing all this if I don’t have love. Love is patient and kind.

Love is not jealous, it does not brag, and it is not proud. Love is not rude, it is not selfish, and it cannot be made angry easily.

Love does not remember wrongs done against it. Love is never happy when others do wrong, but it is always happy with the truth.

Love never gives up on people. It never stops trusting, never loses hope, and never quits. Love will never end.

But all those gifts will come to an end—even the gift of prophecy, the gift of speaking in different kinds of languages, and the gift of knowledge. These will all end because this knowledge and these prophecies we have are not complete. But when perfection comes, the things that are not complete will end.

When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, and I made plans like a child. When I became a man, I stopped those childish ways. It is the same with us.

Now we see God as if we are looking at a reflection in a mirror. But then, in the future, we will see him right before our eyes. Now I know only a part, but at that time I will know fully, as God has known me.

So these three things continue: faith, hope, and love. And the greatest of these is love.“
‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭13‬:‭1‬-‭13‬ ‭ERV‬‬
Faith , hope and love . the problem is not FAITH HOPE and LOVE
the problem is what VERSION is one believing in and accepting . IT IS OF GOD or has it come of the world . BIBLE TIME .
do be encouraged . but believe you me , IT IS BIBLE TIME . lets learn for ourselves the RIGHT VERSION .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Overcome evil with good.

”For every child of God defeats this evil world, and we achieve this victory through our faith. And who can win this battle against the world? Only those who believe that Jesus is the Son of God.“
‭‭1 John‬ ‭5‬:‭4‬-‭5‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Now does this we must forsake the world? Do we have to fight other flesh and blood? Does it means we can’t have some hobbies such as art, writing, or reading or making music? No. It’s about overcoming the world and the spirits which involves it: such as spirit of hatred, spirit of lust, spirit of greed, etc…

Placing our old man in the grave and rising with Jesus in overcoming the world by one’s faith, is placing Yahavah first in one’s life and loving him first.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Faith , hope and love . the problem is not FAITH HOPE and LOVE
the problem is what VERSION is one believing in and accepting . IT IS OF GOD or has it come of the world . BIBLE TIME .
do be encouraged . but believe you me , IT IS BIBLE TIME . lets learn for ourselves the RIGHT VERSION .
There is nothing wrong with the Bible I quoted. It’s your problem you have with it. Stop saying that. It makes you look like a fool. There are a lot of good translations out there, besides the King James Version (which I started out on.)

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I don’t believe the devil is still around today. There is nothing wrong with the translation. Love is not happy when others do wrong but rejoices in truth. Is there anything else you would like to share?
I know you dont , you also dont believe the gospel either . oh i know you a version of the gospel
but you and i both know you believe the inclusive diversity social gospel . that one BE A LIE from the dragon too .
Though as usual the devil does bring truths but does so in order to cause us to believe a lie .
REMEBER that the next time one tries to tell you
muslims and other religoins serve the same GOD we do . that there are good people in every religoin .
cause the last time i checked
WHO IS GOOD , BUT GOD ONLY . thus ALL DO NEED TO REPENT and BELIEVE ON JESUS CHRIST .
THEY cannot save themselves mathew . WITH MAN IT IS IMPOSSIBLE
but NOT WITH GOD . AND GOD HAS ALREADY DETERMINED , already SENT THE SON
that all who do BELIEVE IN HIM would be saved . TIME for some hard facts that might offend you mathew .
But here goes , ALL OTHER RELIGOINS ARE OF THE DEVIL . fact .
ALL need to BELIEVE ON CHRIST and thus THAT OUGHT TO BE OUR MESSAGE .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know you dont , you also dont believe the gospel either . oh i know you a version of the gospel
but you and i both know you believe the inclusive diversity social gospel . that one BE A LIE from the dragon too .
Though as usual the devil does bring truths but does so in order to cause us to believe a lie .
REMEBER that the next time one tries to tell you
muslims and other religoins serve the same GOD we do . that there are good people in every religoin .
cause the last time i checked
WHO IS GOOD , BUT GOD ONLY . thus ALL DO NEED TO REPENT and BELIEVE ON JESUS CHRIST .
THEY cannot save themselves mathew . WITH MAN IT IS IMPOSSIBLE
but NOT WITH GOD . AND GOD HAS ALREADY DETERMINED , already SENT THE SON
that all who do BELIEVE IN HIM would be saved . TIME for some hard facts that might offend you mathew .
But here goes , ALL OTHER RELIGOINS ARE OF THE DEVIL . fact .
ALL need to BELIEVE ON CHRIST and thus THAT OUGHT TO BE OUR MESSAGE .

The gospel is the death, burial, and resurrection of Christ. Even further (his ascension and return.)

To say I believe in something different is a lie.

You got a lot of words to say but they don’t mean anything if you’re not respectful and doing things in love.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The gospel is the death, burial, and resurrection of Christ. Even further (his ascension and return.)

To say I believe in something different is a lie.

You got a lot of words to say but they don’t mean anything if you’re not respectful and doing things in love.
what a beautiful truth you said about the gospel .
Wanna hear something scary . I could also once quoate it , YET I knew NOT CHRIST JESUS .
many can lip it mathew . just a friendly reminder .
I encourage you to get back in JUST the bible . i have seen some things you have taught .
they do contradict truth . the devil is still around mathew .
WHO YOU THINK is decieving all the nations of the world .
OH i know you believe in this nero and coin wasthe mark and etc
but you cannot see the digital system of today and where its leading too
Your not being attacked by me , nor do not love you , I AM TRYING to help you mathew .
and one of the best things i can also do is to get you back in the bible for YOU .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you, but you aren’t doing much for me at @amigo de christo. Gods not gonna look at you anymore lovingly than myself because you “desired” to help me. I didn’t ask for your help. And yes, I know about the Bible. Can you leave me be now? Appreciate that.

• Sad

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please stay on topic.

Overcome evil with good.

”For every child of God defeats this evil world, and we achieve this victory through our faith. And who can win this battle against the world? Only those who believe that Jesus is the Son of God.“

Now does this we must forsake the world? Do we have to fight other flesh and blood? Does it means we can’t have some hobbies such as art, writing, or reading or making music? No. It’s about overcoming the world and the spirits which involves it: such as spirit of hatred, spirit of lust, spirit of greed, etc…

Placing our old man in the grave and rising with Jesus in overcoming the world by one’s faith, is placing Yahavah first in one’s life and loving him first.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please stay on topic.

Overcome evil with good.

well muslims dont believe GOD has a son let alone that JESUS IS THE SON or the CHRIST .
as far as forsaking certain hobbies , i say use the hobbies to honor the LORD .
As far as placing our old man in the grave , many walk in sin and love to do so , THE OLD MAN aint in the grave he is alive
and well in many . but thanks for the reminders .
And as far as placing JESUS or YAHAVAH first , that would have meant we put HIS WORDS , TEACHINGS FIRST .
again friendly reminders . thanks for understanding ,

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well muslims dont believe GOD has a son let alone that JESUS IS THE SON or the CHRIST .
as far as forsaking certain hobbies , i say use the hobbies to honor the LORD .
As far as placing our old man in the grave , many walk in sin and love to do so , THE OLD MAN aint in the grave he is alive
and well in many . but thanks for the reminders .
And as far as placing JESUS or YAHAVAH first , that would have meant we put HIS WORDS , TEACHINGS FIRST .
again friendly reminders . thanks for understanding ,
And thank you for chiming in, Sir, with your thoughts.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And thank you for chiming in, Sir, with your thoughts.
you do realize that i am not entitled to my opinions or thoughts , IF said thoughts and opinions contradict the WORD of GOD .
i mean its not a sin for you to tell me if you think i am wrong . i aint GOD , nor are you .
Correction is getting done on my watch . me , you , nor any is entitled . that too is a fact .
so if i be wrong please do tell me . its not a sin for the church to correct the church . BUT when you or i do so
we better use the words of GOD to do the correcting and not rather our sensual feelings . be encouraged my friend .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you do realize that i am not entitled to my opinions or thoughts , IF said thoughts and opinions contradict the WORD of GOD .
i mean its not a sin for you to tell me if you think i am wrong . i aint GOD , nor are you .
Correction is getting done on my watch . me , you , nor any is entitled . that too is a fact .
so if i be wrong please do tell me . its not a sin for the church to correct the church . BUT when you or i do so
we better use the words of GOD to do the correcting and not rather our sensual feelings . be encouraged my friend .
If I was in a position of authority it would different. I’m not though. Neither are you. All the apostles are dead and gone. I also leave my “feelings” out most of the time, and hardly give into them. Many people hope to rouse people’s feelings and get them to fight.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I was in a position of authority it would different. I’m not though. Neither are you. All the apostles are dead and gone. I also leave my “feelings” out most of the time, and hardly give into them. Many people hope to rouse people’s feelings and get them to fight.
That is an excuse mathew . let me show you this .
THE apostels themselves told the elders to correct and to appoint more elders in time to teach the people .
CORRECTION did not end with the apostels , IT CONTINUES TODAY or it should .
IF we see error we correct the error . this we should do . Even the church peoples
were told to correct error . it wasnt just the job of the apostels but OF THE ENTIRE CHURCH to do so .
This is what i mean my friend . IF we would get back in the bible for ourselves WE WOULD HAVE LEARNED THE PATTERN WELL .
so , LETS DO THAT .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is an excuse mathew .
It seen as an excuse by you. You just told me I didn’t believe in the gospel because of you not being careful of your words and your judgements…
let me show you this .
THE apostels themselves told the elders to correct and to appoint more elders in time to teach the people .
Yes, Amigo. Even if your older than me and I can respect you as my elder it doesn’t mean you can dominate me in how I must believe - like yourself.
CORRECTION did not end with the apostels , IT CONTINUES TODAY or it should .
Sure correction continues today, as long as it is God by his spirit leading to truth… sure a person can plant and water but they aren’t important as much as the one who gives the increase which is God.
IF we see error we correct the error . this we should do .
You see me believing that Satan is done away with today in, Error? Let me know by a yes or no, and you can see the problem that is given. Especially on an Internet forum.
Even the church peoples
were told to correct error .
I don’t even go to church and desire not to as the present time. That’s a personal decision and God knows about it from me already.
it wasnt just the job of the apostels but OF THE ENTIRE CHURCH to do so .
The entire job of the Apostles was to make the church bride of that day, pure, holy, spotless and blameless for Jesus to come get. They are dead and gone now.
This is what i mean my friend . IF we would get back in the bible for ourselves WE WOULD HAVE LEARNED THE PATTERN WELL .
so , LETS DO THAT .
Only if your lose all your controlling judgments, and let the spirit flow through you, you may do well. I don’t know.

2 Corinthians 1:24
But that does not mean we want to dominate you by telling you how to put your faith into practice. We want to work together with you so you will be full of joy, for it is by your own faith that you stand firm.

Last edited:

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The love of GOD would not lead men into rebellion against GOD , against truth
it would not come to serve the lusts of the flesh
WHAT HAS GOD ALWAYS DESIRED , even above sacrifice
OBEDIANCE . the love of GOD gives us the LOVE WHEREBY GOD WOULD BE OBEYED and it do so UPON OUR HEART .
amen amen