Important: Regarding The Drastic Rise In Ufo Sightings

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

UFO's : God & his angels / Satan & his angels / life from another planet?

• God and his Angels?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Satan and the Fallen angels?

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Simply the green dudes and dudettes visiting us from our friendly neighborhood galaxy?

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • a bit of all of the above?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Absolutly no idea, but chocolate chip cookies rule

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters

revturmoil

Feb 26, 2011
New Hampshire's North Woods
To say UFO's are Demons is kind of crazy. I know that the devil and demons are working in the spiritual realm, but as far as manifesting into the physical realm is unlikely. Most likely they ARE UFO's. And what I mean by UFO's I mean aircrafts that we can't identify! Simple as that. In 1 of the Asian countries (can't remember which) many people spotted a UFO. They found out later that it was a missile. Also, another time someone let a UFO shaped balloon go in the sky and people thought it was a UFO. The point is don't jump to conclusions. IF you are calling it a UFO, then it isn't your place to make assumptions. They are UFO's PERIOD.

I live in an area where UFO sightings are a common thing. I wonder what it was that hundreds of people were watching moving slowly just above the tree tops (including all the people at a church outing) including police and firefighters.

Demon's are the disembodied spirits of fallen angels. Fallen angels are beings (aliens) who have not yet died in the body. I'm should excuse myself after this statement. I've seen them. I've spoken to them. I know who they are and what they want. Enough said!

RubberDuckey

Mar 2, 2011
I live in an area where UFO sightings are a common thing. I wonder what it was that hundreds of people were watching moving slowly just above the tree tops (including all the people at a church outing) including police and firefighters.

Demon's are the disembodied spirits of fallen angels. Fallen angels are beings (aliens) who have not yet died in the body. I'm should excuse myself after this statement. I've seen them. I've spoken to them. I know who they are and what they want. Enough said!

The fact that you saw something in the sky doesn't mean you can come to a conclusion based on that.

No offence to you, but I just can't believe you. Maybe if I knew you personally that would be different.

revturmoil

Feb 26, 2011
The fact that you saw something in the sky doesn't mean you can come to a conclusion based on that.

No offence to you, but I just can't believe you. Maybe if I knew you personally that would be different.

That's a better reply than I exxpected. You know how this topic opens people up to criticism. To give you an example of what they look like in outer space...

They're not quite like a sattelite but almost. They're distinc from a star or planet. They don't twinkle and are a bit dull. If you keep your eye on them they'll drop right down and stop. Then after a bit they'll shoot right up or to the side and stop. To describe the distace in the sky I would an ince to a few inches. And I have no idea how far they're out there. I've seen them dissapear in a second and seen it make a 'curly cue' for a little distance.

My kids had half the neighboorhood out one night. (mid eighties) There were some of these as I described to one side of the sky and some on the other. What they saw was nothing less than a space war. They could see them shooting at one another and moving around (the way I describes in space) until one must have been hit because they saw a flash of light and then a few at a time took off until they were all gone in less than a minute.

One young guy had quite an experience when I was young in the town I was born in. I can find the facts on it if you like.

RubberDuckey

Mar 2, 2011
That's a better reply than I exxpected. You know how this topic opens people up to criticism. To give you an example of what they look like in outer space...

They're not quite like a sattelite but almost. They're distinc from a star or planet. They don't twinkle and are a bit dull. If you keep your eye on them they'll drop right down and stop. Then after a bit they'll shoot right up or to the side and stop. To describe the distace in the sky I would an ince to a few inches. And I have no idea how far they're out there. I've seen them dissapear in a second and seen it make a 'curly cue' for a little distance.

My kids had half the neighboorhood out one night. (mid eighties) There were some of these as I described to one side of the sky and some on the other. What they saw was nothing less than a space war. They could see them shooting at one another and moving around (the way I describes in space) until one must have been hit because they saw a flash of light and then a few at a time took off until they were all gone in less than a minute.

One young guy had quite an experience when I was young in the town I was born in. I can find the facts on it if you like.

Thanks, I'm so proud of myself not lashing out on you. Watch out, it may come any minute though
unsure.gif
. I know that many people saw these things in the sky. What I'm interested is what your experience was with one in person.

I can't imagine how convincing that experience was to you. I'm here to say that there is no way to possibly know what that was. You may disagree with me, but it is absolutely right. Even, IF you do find hard evidence scientifically it would take several dozen similar evidence to even consider it a therory.

I personally think that demons are exclusively in the spiritual realm. To see into the spirit your spiritual senses must be open. UFO's are spotted by all kinds of people. That's enough for me to say they can't be demons! Aliens, demons or aircrafts we won't ever know until we get up close or get a revelation from God.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Poll... Is there an option that states "A figment of the imagination?"

revturmoil

Feb 26, 2011

Ask the 100 or so Jehova's Witnesses and the local police and fire departments. The towns are Wilmot and Exeter NH. Don't be so closed minded. We will all be surprised when it's over.

I'm not talking about my experience. But I would tell you about others if you like. Even about an interview I had with a man who was abducted several times over 14 years.
Here's the one I was talking about in the town I was born in.

http://ufos.about.com/od/bestufocasefiles/p/exeter.htm

RubberDuckey

Mar 2, 2011

So you are going to ignore the many reports of spotting things in the sky? There is no question people saw these things. It may not be what they thought, but they did see something...

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you are going to ignore the many reports of spotting things in the sky? There is no question people saw these things. It may not be what they thought, but they did see something...

You guys are funny!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is that your way of avoiding the discussion?

What do you think of this article?

On January 5th, 1986, "Parade Magazine", a weekly publication that is delivered to a very great number of homes every week with their Sunday newspaper, ran an article entitled "THE BEST AND WORST OF EVERYTHING". The article was a review of the year 1985. Within that article, under the heading "Best International News" was the following report:

Six Soviet cosmonauts said they witnessed the most awe-inspiring spectacle ever encountered in space - a band of glowing angels with wings as big as jumbo jets. According to "Weekly World News", cosmonauts Vladimir Solevev, Oleg Atkov and Leonid Kizim said they first saw the celestial beings last July, during their 155th day aboard the orbiting "Salyut 7" space station. "What we saw," they said, "were seven giant figures in the form of humans, but with wings and mistlike halos, as in the classic depiction of angels. Their faces were round with cherubic smiles." Twelve days later, the figures returned and were seen by three other Soviet scientists, including woman cosmonaut Svetlana Savitskaya. "They were smiling," she said, "as though they shared in a glorious secret."

WhiteKnuckle

Mar 29, 2009
There's so much stuff we don't know about in this universe.

There's always been "UFO" sigtings since the dawn of time. Meh, I don't think anything about them.

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
[email protected]

This post is not about some far out space aliens............ You would have to get more background to understand the what and why we are following these things.

be blessed.

Jesus is Lord.

THE TITLE of the thread is "Regarding the drastic rise in UFO sightings". I posted my regardings.

You are entitled to your bias, however wrong it may be. Kindly allow me mine - minus your patronizing attitude.

thank you very much.

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I personally think that demons are exclusively in the spiritual realm. To see into the spirit your spiritual senses must be open. UFO's are spotted by all kinds of people. That's enough for me to say they can't be demons! Aliens, demons or aircrafts we won't ever know until we get up close or get a revelation from God.

Demons are exclusive to the spiritual realm? What is the spiritual realm? The Bible teaches that there is no difference between what we perceive as physicality and the lowest level of heaven. As such, humanity struggles with what C.S. Lewis called our spiritual-physical amphibian nature. It therefore follows from testimony recorded in scripture and in the lives of contemporary folk that demons and unclean spirits (they are different creatures) do indeed inhabit and affect what most humans perceive as physical reality.

UFO's are indeed seen by multitudes, but that doesn't mean they are space aliens or trans-dimensional entities (a sci-fi word for spirit). It is a distinctly atheistic habit to explain these non-corporeal visitations as being extraterrestrial beings. In point of fact, these things have been around for as long as humanity has been able to record their appearances.

As one who has long studied UFO incidents, I can tell you for a certainty that they are NOT for the most part physical. For example, in the late nineteenth and early twentieth century the aerial appearances of these things resembled balloons or blimps. They were long, cylindrical and moved slowly. As human technology advanced, so did the sightings. During WWII, the 'foo-fighters' as they were sometimes called resembled man made aircraft. At mid-century a famous newspaper article described one of them as being saucer shaped. Thus was the term 'flying saucer' coined. Coincidentally, the number of sightings of saucer shaped objects also increased.

In the mid-1950's, international airline travel increased dramatically. At the same time, the flying objects adopted colored running lights nearly identical to those displayed by human passenger aircraft. Following the development of helicopters and oddly shaped aircraft and spacecraft in the latter part of the twentieth century, the UFO's also changed their shape. The sightings always seem to be one half-step ahead of human development. hmmmm

The greatest bit of evidence that points to the non-physical nature of UFO's is their silence. ANY OBJECT which moves through the earth's atmosphere at a velocity greater than 770mph (the speed of sound) WILL create a sonic boom. It doesn't matter what the propulsive force is. In the 1950's an American test pilot bailed out of a stratospheric ballon and dove to the earth. During the fall he exceeded 770mph. Aside from establishing the fastest free fall in atmosphere, the man also is on record for being the only human to break the sound barrier WITHOUT AN AIRFRAME. His body created a sonic boom. BTW he survived the test. When a UFO flies faster than sound they NEVER create a sonic boom. This is either because they are terribly considerate of earthly noise levels or because they are not physical bodies.

The primary speculation for the appearance of UFO's is alien, but the primary reality is that they've been here a long time. They are as much a part of the earth as we are albeit not one of us.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
I listen to "Coast To Coast" with George Noory early in the mornings on the radio. It's a call-in program. I had no idea how many people actually believe that space aliens are going to come to Earth and take them away SOON. I don't believe much of what is said but it is VERY interesting to hear what people believe. And yes, I believe this is a Satanic deception. My niece and I actually saw a BIG UFO up close many years ago. Something really weird is going on!

RubberDuckey

Mar 2, 2011
Demons are exclusive to the spiritual realm? What is the spiritual realm? The Bible teaches that there is no difference between what we perceive as physicality and the lowest level of heaven. As such, humanity struggles with what C.S. Lewis called our spiritual-physical amphibian nature. It therefore follows from testimony recorded in scripture and in the lives of contemporary folk that demons and unclean spirits (they are different creatures) do indeed inhabit and affect what most humans perceive as physical reality.

UFO's are indeed seen by multitudes, but that doesn't mean they are space aliens or trans-dimensional entities (a sci-fi word for spirit). It is a distinctly atheistic habit to explain these non-corporeal visitations as being extraterrestrial beings. In point of fact, these things have been around for as long as humanity has been able to record their appearances.

As one who has long studied UFO incidents, I can tell you for a certainty that they are NOT for the most part physical. For example, in the late nineteenth and early twentieth century the aerial appearances of these things resembled balloons or blimps. They were long, cylindrical and moved slowly. As human technology advanced, so did the sightings. During WWII, the 'foo-fighters' as they were sometimes called resembled man made aircraft. At mid-century a famous newspaper article described one of them as being saucer shaped. Thus was the term 'flying saucer' coined. Coincidentally, the number of sightings of saucer shaped objects also increased.

In the mid-1950's, international airline travel increased dramatically. At the same time, the flying objects adopted colored running lights nearly identical to those displayed by human passenger aircraft. Following the development of helicopters and oddly shaped aircraft and spacecraft in the latter part of the twentieth century, the UFO's also changed their shape. The sightings always seem to be one half-step ahead of human development. hmmmm

The greatest bit of evidence that points to the non-physical nature of UFO's is their silence. ANY OBJECT which moves through the earth's atmosphere at a velocity greater than 770mph (the speed of sound) WILL create a sonic boom. It doesn't matter what the propulsive force is. In the 1950's an American test pilot bailed out of a stratospheric ballon and dove to the earth. During the fall he exceeded 770mph. Aside from establishing the fastest free fall in atmosphere, the man also is on record for being the only human to break the sound barrier WITHOUT AN AIRFRAME. His body created a sonic boom. BTW he survived the test. When a UFO flies faster than sound they NEVER create a sonic boom. This is either because they are terribly considerate of earthly noise levels or because they are not physical bodies.

The primary speculation for the appearance of UFO's is alien, but the primary reality is that they've been here a long time. They are as much a part of the earth as we are albeit not one of us.

I believe that if someone wants to see into the spirit realm (like we were created to do) they would have to open their spiritual senses. This goal isn't easy as you would have to become pure in order to do this. I believe the mass of the people are blind in the spiritual realm (including me). If the UFO's were to be demons they would, according to what I believe, be seen only by those that can see into the spirit realm.

I have a question. How do you know that the UFO's are going faster than the speed of light?

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As the appropriate choices of "delusions" or "atmospherice weather phenomenoms" wasn't offered, ufos can only be chocalate chip cookie related :)

Or your friendly Air Force test probe would be a good answer!

imin

Aug 13, 2011
God's angels appear to believers and they don't recognize it. They step in and out of dimension like a revolving door (Jacob's Ladder?)

Demons can appear to nonbelievers in order to solidify their nonbelief and to allow them to become certain that Creation was nothing more than these beings leaving their life source on this planet. Then they can become total atheists and claim personal experience as their reason.

Same with ghosts: demons can watch your loved ones all their lives and know every detail of their life. The family members whose lives are shattered by the demise of that loved one can take great comfort when a demon pretends to be the loved one's ghost and give personal information that no one else on earth could have known about that loved one as "proof"

the family member witnessing the "ghost" becomes obsessed with it and becomes derailed as to the afterlife and the necessity of Christ.

the ghost may have been a non believer and it gives a basis of relief to the loved one that they do not have to worry about being saved because the ghost seems to not be in hell!