• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To all of the ONCE SAVED ALWAYS SAVED believers:

“… thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.” (Romans 11:20-21)

Reactions: Wrangler

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
To all of the ONCE SAVED ALWAYS SAVED believers:

“… thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.” (Romans 11:20-21)

To all the Cross denying Heretics who do not understand the "Blood Atonement" or the Grace of God.

A.) Every BORN AGAIN Christian has BECOME "the righteousness of GOD..in Christ".

Each has been spiritually JOINED to God's Spirit by the Holy Spirit... = this is to become a "new CREATION in Christ'... BORN AGAIN.

There is no such thing as a "un-born again" Christian.
You can't stop being BORN on earth, and you can't stop being BORN AGAIN by God's Holy Spirit.

Heretics, who are probably not born again, like to RANT their cult's theology against the Truth that is SALVATiON which is a "GIFT", imparted by God through FAITH alone = which can't be earned or lost.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To all the Cross denying Heretics who do not understand the "Blood Atonement"

Typical response from rabid OSAS folks.

Where’s your scripture citations that make us understand “blood atonement”?

I simply post scripture and your fangs come out. Hmmm?

Reactions: Wrangler

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes, but these Christians exists:

“…Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children: Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray…” (2 Peter 2:14-15)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Typical response from rabid OSAS folks.

Where’s your scripture citations that make us understand “blood atonement”?

I simply post scripture and your fangs come out. Hmmm?

The Cross.

There is your blood atonment.
You are clueless, yet you want to teach cult theology.

You should stop or you should be stopped from doing it on any Christian Forum.
Thats a fact., as people like you, deceived, are a potential harm to a weak believer and a tragic harm to a new Christian.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Untrue and circular reasoning.

If what you are saying is true, Scripture would not insist Christ followers forgive and ask each other for forgiveness. It means the born again are indeed continuing to sin.

Your response is to posit a theory; they were not born again to begin with. In your world view, not even the Apostles were born-again! Otherwise, what is the point in Luke 22:31 for Satan to demand they be tested? The answer is the possibility that they could fail the test and be a "un-born again" Christian.

Such willful ignorance of many Scripture passages undermine your man-made OSAS doctrine.

Reactions: Michiah-Imla

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Untrue and circular reasoning.

If what you are saying is true, Scripture would not insist Christ followers forgive and ask each other for forgiveness.

Christ is the "one time sacrifice for all sin".

Read : 2 Corinthians 5:19, ... and believe it.. if you have a bible., Wrangler.

Listen....If you are confessing sin to try not to lose your salvation, you are not understanding the Cross, or the Blood Atonement, and you have the false belief that YOU keep yourself saved, by confessing sin.
That is what the CULTS teach.
So, this belief system is broken faith, if the person is born again..... as this person does not believe that Christ alone. is Salvation.
They do not believe this verse.......... John 14:6

or this one.. Philippians 1:6

Or this one...... 2 Corinthians 5:19

They believe, instead, that confessing sin is "how i keep myself saved" and that belief REJECTS the Blood Atonement which is the Cross of Christ.

Or,

a person who does not believe that Christ keeps them saved, is simply a water baptized religious but lost person, not born again...who is pretending to "be like Christ", while they try to deceive real Believers on Forums and from Pulpits.... out of their real faith.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
a person who does not believe that Christ keeps them saved, is simply a water baptized religious but lost person, not born again...who is pretending to "be like Christ", while they try to deceive people on Forums and from Pulpits.... out of their real faith.
Says you.

I say a drowning man can be pulled to the safety of the ship, only to find himself drowning again due to his choices. And I almost did not notice your COMPLETE DISREGARDING of the Scriptures I presented. Willful ignorance of the truth of God's word over your OSAS IDOL.

Here is another chance. How do the many Scripture verses fit into your OSAS doctrine without relying on circular reasoning? Let's start with Luke 22:31

Reactions: Michiah-Imla

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Says you.

No. Not at all.

"says the CROSS".
You know?
Its that Holy Gift of Righteousness Item that you never speak about in a post or a Thread, Wrangler.
And i know why.

Did you want to mention it now?
You know..."fake it"?

Go right ahead.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are clueless, yet you want to teach cult theology.

By posting scripture alone?

you should be stopped from doing it on any Christian Forum.

From posting scripture quotations?

as people like you, deceived, are a potential harm

I see, people who only trust what the pure word of God says without the sectarian mumbo jumbo are “deceived” and a “potential harm”.

Hilarious.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Personal Attack. Not an analysis of how Luke 22:31 fits with the OSAS IDOL.

You lied.
I achieved no personal attack.
I stated that you dont ever talk about the Cross, and you feel that me pointing that out is a "personal attack".

The reality is...i simply stated the reason you are here, based on your posted theology, is always to post against and contrary to : "the Gift of Salvation, and the Gift of Righteousness"
(See The CROSS for an update).

and one more for you, Wrangler.

have you notice that devil deceived cult members, have a theology that tries to prove that ETERNAL LIFE, is temporary.... and that the Salvation of God, through the Cross of Christ is only as good as their behavior.
= Notice your posts, many of them, especially on my Threads, for an update.

Reactions: Johann

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
have you notice that devil deceived cult members, have a theology that tries to prove that ETERNAL LIFE, is temporary....

Jesus said it could be temporary for those who fall away:

“They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away.” (Luke 8:13)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Jesus said it could be temporary for those who fall away:

“They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away.” (Luke 8:13)

Jesus is IN the born again.
They are not going anywhere but heaven.
In fact, they are already there....>"SEATED in heavenly places" in Christ.

And notice this verse, Michiah-imla..

"As JESUS is.........so are the born again, in THIS world".

Reactions: charity and Johann

Gospel Believer

Aug 2, 2019
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“ Anybody That Asks to be Saved will be Saved”

Faith Saves. Faith is Trusting God to keep His Word . I do that.

I did my part , and now it is up to God to do His part.....to put it crudely, once that I see that I am a Sinner who MUST have a Savior and then “ASK” that Savior to Save me, the monkey is on HIS back—-not mine....

And of course ,God pulls through.....After Promising to save us if we merely ask, He gives us another beautiful Promise.....” It is GOD that will give you the strength that you need , and it is HE that will present you as “ BLAMELESS “ on the Day That we will be Judged”

I Believe that God keeps His Word ( just like the Father Of Faith, Abraham did) ......that is what got me Saved and that is what Keeps me Saved....

Me, the True “ Chief Of Sinners”, took Paul’s advice....” The Righteous shall *LIVE* by Faith”..... We are told to “ LIVE from Faith to Faith”..... I can’t be perfect and all attempts to do so only reinforce that Fact....The ONE thing that I “ CAN” do is practice Faith, and just like Abraham, God takes my Faith and “ Reckons It “ as Righteousness.....End Of story.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Yea, OK Happy. How do you explain how Luke 22:31 fits with the OSAS IDOL?

The OSAS obsession is in your head, Wrangler.
Not in mine.
You should spend your free time studying something that isn't an invention (osas) created by a Cross denying Heretic.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
“ Anybody That Asks to be Saved will be Saved”

Faith Saves. Faith is Trusting God to keep His Word . I do that.

I did my part , and now it is up to God to do His part.....to put it crudely, once that I see that I am a Sinner who MUST have a Savior and then “ASK” that Savior to Save me, the monkey is on HIS back—-not mine....

And of course ,God pulls through.....After Promising to save us if we merely ask, He gives us another beautiful Promise.....” It is GOD that will give you the strength that you need , and it is HE that will present you as “ BLAMELESS “ on the Day That we will be Judged”

I Believe that God keeps His Word ( just like the Father Of Faith, Abraham did) ......that is what got me Saved and that is what Keeps me Saved....

Me, the True “ Chief Of Sinners”, took Paul’s advice....” The Righteous shall *LIVE* by Faith”..... We are told to “ LIVE from Faith to Faith”..... I can’t be perfect and all attempts to do so only reinforce that Fact....The ONE thing that I “ CAN” do is practice Faith, and just like Abraham, God takes my Faith and “ Reckons It “ as Righteousness.....End Of story.

If you take Christ, God takes you.

Welcome to Salvation.

Its a FREE GIFT., and it lasts as long as God who gave it.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is IN the born again.
They are not going anywhere but heaven

I agree.

As long as they don’t become highminded and fearless:

“…thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.” (Romans 11:20-21)

Take heed @Behold