• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
False. Christ is in the 144k, the two witnesses and those who are beheaded.

I didnt say that He isn't.
I said the Holy Spirit is gone, as well as the "church".

The 144,000 JEWS, who are preaching......is a different Case.

This is similar to the time of the gentiles when the jews are set aside and the gentiles are "grafted in".
Yet, Jews can still be born again, in the time of the gentiles.....so, they have not been universally set aside, but corporally they have.

In the Grt Trib 144,000 JEWS will be used by God to deal with Jews., not the body of Christ., as the BRIDE will be with the GROOM, in HEAVEN.

Last edited:

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didnt say that He isn't.
I said the Holy Spirit is gone, as well as the "church".

Neither will be gone.

The 144,000 JEWS, who are preaching......is a different Case.

They are Christians who happen to have lineages to the 12 tribes.

This is similar to the time of the gentiles when the jews are set aside and the gentiles are "grafted in".
Yet, Jews can still be born again, in the time of the gentiles.....so, they have not been universally set aside, but corporally they have.

Only the ones who deny Christ were removed from the tree of Israel.

Reactions: No Pre-TB and Keraz

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
This wont matter to the Body of Christ, as we wont be here.

Let me show you something to think about.

IN the time of the Gentiles, God offers Jesus as "the way" to Heaven. John 14:6
In the Great Trib, God does not offer this "Gift of Salvation".

What does this mean?
It means that God is not going to put the born again, who are already "saved by Grace', in a situation in the world, where you are not.

Enter : "The Rapture".

How can it not matter when the elect are the reason it was cut short ?
Until Christ feet touch the Mt of Olives anyone who comes to Him can be saved.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Davy, The "Pseudo Christ"..........that would be exactly like your "Pseudo" Christianity...... right?

You mean YOUR 'Pseudo Christianity", because I NEVER have used that phrase. And you tried to put that phrase in MY MOUTH, by YOUR evil spirit that is in you???

Let me ask you a question so that we can discover the real you.

Here is the Question.

Why does the Blood of Jesus that saves you, keep you saved ????

You have already exposed your... real you, you are one of those on the FALSE Pre-trib Rapture theory from men that WANTS to be the 1st one 'taken' like a dead "carcase" to wheresoever the fowls are gathered to feast on you!

So keep thinking like those five foolish virgins of Matthew 25 thinking Jesus is going to save you once He discovers you bowed in false worship to the coming pseudo-Christ (HIS words in Matthew 24:24 in the Greek of the KJV "false Christs" phrase, NOT my words!)

And then the door went... swoop! and closed! And then they will say, "Open to us, haven't we preached Thy name, and done many wonderful works in Thy name?" And Jesus will say, "I never knew you."

Matt 25:10-12
10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.

11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.

12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.
KJV

So why don't you go ahead and keep piling your money in the plates of those false prosperity preachers who keep telling you that you are 'saved' already. God did not send them, as they preach their own... word, and not His Word.

If they were preaching God's Word, then you would KNOW Christ's coming to gather His saints is "Immediately after the tribulation..." like He said in Matthew 24:29-31 and Mark 13:24-27. But you'd rather believe a lie, because that is likely where you began by disregarding God's Word as written.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The pre-trib rapture folks are going to be some truly SAD SACKS... when Jesus does return AFTER THE TRIBULATION like He said, and He finds them "with child" from another, their having played the spiritual harlot.

Oops! I forgot, they don't know what I said there. They don't know what I'm talking about, do they? No, they don't, since they don't actually LISTEN to Jesus in His Word! They instead go to Church to socialize, eat and drink and be merry, thinking they are already saved and don't even sin anymore either!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Only the ones who deny Christ were removed from the tree of Israel.

The time of the Gentiles was created because "Israel", rejected their Messiah.
If you read Acts 28, you'll discover the Apostle to The Gentiles telling them that He is taking the Gospel to the Gentiles, because the "Jews", rejected it.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The body of Christ will be in the Great Tribulation. It was shortened so some of them will survive.
That is not how a thief in the night works.

The thief does not tell you the moment he arrives, and then leaves sooner cutting his time short before the police get there.

The thief in the night Second Coming gets shorter and shorter giving less time for Christ to operate after the Second Coming. Thus more are brought into the church, than if Christ had come 2 years earlier. Those saved were saved prior to the Second Coming. The opportunity for salvation last longer, and the GT gets shorter.

The Second Coming begins the final harvest. The Second Coming does not end the final harvest.

The 7th Trumpet is the firm date, that ends the final harvest. All humanity will be dead when the 7th Trumpet stops. The 7th Trumpet is not the GT. It is a literal week of days though. It is not the thief in the night moment. It is Christ celebrating the defeat of Adam's sinful flesh, that Adam passed on through Seth to all humanity. The promises made in Daniel 9:24.

"But in the days (the "week of" not years, but days, Daniel 9:27) of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets."

The 7th Trumpet does not last for 7 years, but a week of days. If this week of days is split in half, we get 42 months extended time, before the Millennium can start. So the 7th Trumpet sounds allowing for a hard time with or without the 42 months. It is a firm unchanging date. The Second Coming is what is not a firm or set date, because it is longer or shorter, allowing for the event to be unexpected like a thief in the night. Christ is not a literal thief. Christ is just coming to carry out the end of Adam's flesh and blood. An event planned by God as part of current creation. God did not declare or plan 6000 years of punishment. It was not even until Moses and Exodus that God declared Adam's punishment as 6 days like the 6 days of creation. Adam could have disobeyed at any point in those thousands of years, no?

That is what is strange about past history. There is no do-over. We will never know any different history. There will also be only one future history. Either the worst case scenario or the best case scenario. But until it happens we cannot know which one it will be.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you are in the Grt Trib, its because Christ is not in you.

Listen, if the Born again are in the Great Trib, then God is in it, and Christ also, as they are IN all the Born again.
See that?

Notice this..

""For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until HE be taken out of the way.""

This verse is telling us that the Holy Spirit...who is the HE....."will be taken out of the way"..

In other words..> THE HOLY SPIRIT will leave the planet and this allows the devil to come in to power..
So, as the Holy Spirit leaves, so do the Born again, to meet The Lord just before the Grt Trib starts.
That is not the reason why the Church is not in the GT. Christ Himself is gathering the final harvest. The Second Coming brings Christ to earth for the GT. The Church leaves at the Second Coming. That is the only reason why the church is not here. Christ and the angels are harvesting souls out of physical bodies. That is why it is the GT. It is the end of Adam's flesh and blood and the end is painful. Many will be left to suffer at the hands of Satan, and end up spending eternity with Satan. That is the point of desolation and Great Tribulation. All those goats and tares are going to experience God's wrath and judgment. Both in the flesh and after the soul leaves this flesh behind. The church is glorified at the Second Coming, not part of the harvest itself.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Try to sound smart.
At least give it a try, Davy.

I don't have to try, when one's mind is aligned with The Holy Spirit, it's God and His Son that is speaking, and all a believer on Him need do is to actually KEEP His Word, like He said...

John 14:23-24
23 Jesus answered and said unto him, "If a man love Me, he will keep My words: and My Father will love him, and We will come unto him, and make Our abode with him.

24 He that loveth Me not keepeth not My sayings: and the word which ye hear is not Mine, but the Father's Which sent Me.

KJV