in my own little angelic heaven :)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, because heaven or eternity with Christ won't be according to our imaginations. I can't say you it as I have no clue what you mean by this post.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Peter 1:15-23
[15]But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;
[16]Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.
[17]And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear:
[18]Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;
[19]But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:
[20]Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,
[21]Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.
[22]Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:
[23]Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.