In our image..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Daydreamer

Oct 2, 2022
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Let me see now...

If "christian forums", didnt allow people to fight endlessly about. :

1.) The Trinity
2.) Predestined Elect
3.) OSAS, or the inverse version : "yes you can lose your salvation"
4.) You must keep commandments..

The its quite possible that 98% of the people who use these forums would not have anything to say.
Indeed

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But you sure do the JW twist!
I'll take that as a compliment. If I were @Aunty Jane, I might ask just what that twist is but you have shown a devotion to not examine your false beliefs, a devotion to not answer questions but merely categorize the questioner as POISON, etc.

This reveals you lost the argument.

But I do not seek victory. I seek unity of Spirit in Jesus' God - the only true God.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not terrified of your unBiblical questions. You've already told us that Jesus isn't THE Savior. That's exactly what Satan would say!
Wrong! Satan has twisted your mind to violate the 1st Commandment. Saying any God but YHWH is a victory for Satan.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll take that as a compliment. If I were @Aunty Jane, I might ask just what that twist is but you have shown a devotion to not examine your false beliefs, a devotion to not answer questions but merely categorize the questioner as POISON, etc.

But I do not seek victory. I seek unity of Spirit in Jesus' God - the only true God.
You've already told us that Jesus isn't THE Savior. Anyone who believes you is heading for Hell fire.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Jesus is THE SAVIOR whether you believe or not.

Daydreamer

Oct 2, 2022
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Jesus is THE SAVIOR whether you believe or not.
My son and I are walking along a river bank. I see a child in the river. I say to my son ''Go and rescue the child'' He does. I am the saviour of the child, by asking my son to rescue him. My son is also the saviour of the child, for he went and got him out of the water

Reactions: Wrangler

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My son and I are walking along a river bank. I see a child in the river. I say to my son ''Go and rescue the child'' He does. I am the saviour of the child, by asking my son to rescue him. My son is also the saviour of the child, for he went and got him out of the water
That's kind of what Jesus does for MILLIONS who believe in Him. But Jesus is not just a savior, He is THE SAVIOR! He shed His Blood to wash away our sins.

Daydreamer

Oct 2, 2022
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That's kind of what Jesus does for MILLIONS who believe in Him. But Jesus is not just a savior, He is THE SAVIOR! He shed His Blood to wash away our sins.
The point is, you can refer to God as our Saviour and Christ as our saviour, but that would not prove they had the same title

Reactions: Wrangler

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The point is, you can refer to God as our Saviour and Christ as our saviour, but that would not prove they had the same title
What that would prove is that the Lord Jesus Christ is God our Saviour. And that is exactly what we find in Scripture. That also means that God the Father is our Savior since Jesus is one with the Father in all things.

Daydreamer

Oct 2, 2022
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What that would prove is that the Lord Jesus Christ is God our Saviour. And that is exactly what we find in Scripture. That also means that God the Father is our Savior since Jesus is one with the Father in all things.
How is Jesus one with the Father?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It does if you're not brainwashed by Kingdom Hall.
Isaiah 43
11 I, even I, am the LORD, And besides Me there is no savior.

Jesus is God, the ONLY Savior!

Daydreamer

Oct 2, 2022
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It does if you're not brainwashed by Kingdom Hall.
Isaiah 43
11 I, even I, am the LORD, And besides Me there is no savior.
You know this is only argued about on the internet-right? So I believe the Holy Spirit fully resides in Christ. You believe the Holy Spirit is God as part of an equal trinity. So, we believe the same as to the essence of Christ. The only difference is concerning his title. So who gave you the right to overturn the title you need to give Christ to be saved according to Christ himself? Not the Holy Spirit, that's for sure. It's because people on these websites make a god out of ''head theology'' built on the rational mind.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know this is only argued about on the internet-right? So I believe the Holy Spirit fully resides in Christ. You believe the Holy Spirit is God as part of an equal trinity. So, we believe the same as to the essence of Christ. The only difference is concerning his title. So who gave you the right to overturn the title you need to give Christ to be saved? Not the Holy Spirit, that's for sure. Its because people on these websites make a god out of ''head theology'' built on the rational mind.
"Name" is singular, referring to "the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit".
Matthew 28
19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the NAME of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Daydreamer

Oct 2, 2022
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
"Name" is singular, referring to "the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit".
Matthew 28
19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the NAME of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
I know, I'm condemned for standing on the plain words of Christ when he walked this earth(John17:3) Your studying has been futile on this subject, to put it mildly

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know, I'm condemned for standing on the plain words of Christ when he walked this earth(John17:3) Your studying has been futile on this subject, to put it mildly
I quote God's Word and you call it "futile"? Do you know what singular means?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can quote Jesus plain words in John 17:3 and you believe if I accept them I am condemned?
But you didn't quote it. If God isn't your Savior you don't have a Savior.

Hosea 13
4 You shall know no God but Me; For there is no Savior besides Me.

Jesus is my God and Savior. I agree with Thomas.

Thomas said to Jesus, "My Lord and my God"!

Daydreamer

Oct 2, 2022
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
But you didn't quote it. If God isn't your Savior you don't have a Savior.

Hosea 13
4 You shall know no God but Me; For there is no Savior besides Me.

Jesus is my God and Savior. I agree with Thomas.

Thomas said to Jesus, "My Lord and my God"!
Alright, I will quote it:
Now this is eternal life(note what constitutes eternal life): that they know you(the Father), the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. John17:3

Now as far as you are concerned, if I believe the above, Im condemned to hell-yes?
Its ludicrous, it really is