In praise of a good wife!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The conversion of Dr. X!

Dr. X was a university professor and an atheist but he had a good wife who love him with an everlasting love and did not want to be separate from him in eternity, she tried by argument to convert him to no success, then she prayed the most courageous prayer of all: “I implore thee of God by Jesus Christ our savior to send me sufficient illness and suffering to obtain the conversion of my beloved husband”
Soon she began to have painful symptoms of cancer and suffered many years and died, before she died she told him he would be converted and would become a Dominican priest, this came to pass and he was a teacher at the Dominican seminary!

Greater love than this no man has!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The conversion of Dr. X!

Dr. X was a university professor and an atheist but he had a good wife who love him with an everlasting love and did not want to be separate from him in eternity, she tried by argument to convert him to no success, then she prayed the most courageous prayer of all: “I implore thee of God by Jesus Christ our savior to send me sufficient illness and suffering to obtain the conversion of my beloved husband”
Soon she began to have painful symptoms of cancer and suffered many years and died, before she died she told him he would be converted and would become a Dominican priest, this came to pass and he was a teacher at the Dominican seminary!

Greater love than this no man has!

Wow. That's sacrificial love.