In praise of Mary!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well lets just say both mary and joseph erred in this life . But as for the TRUE FATHER of CHRIST . WELL HE WAS and IS SINLESS
as was the gloriuos LORD JESUS

sinless virgin

Immaculate Conception!

not only does Christ save us from our past sins by forgiveness but he also preserves us from future sin by his grace, in both cases he is savior, and Mary was preserved from original sin and from all sin to the glory of God and the praise of Jesus Christ! Lk 1;49

Since when does the Holy Ghost overshadow a sinner?

Since when does the Holy Ghost conceive in a sinner?

Since when does sinner bear the Holy savior?

Immaculate conception (sinless)

gen 3:15 enmity or total war none of satans works are found in Mary!

Lk 1:28 full of grace

Lk 1:49 great things plural (immaculate conception of Mary and the miraculous conception of Jesus)

Rev12:1 woman clothed with the sun. Immaculate purity

Sinless Virgin!

Immaculate conception!

Lk 1:47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.

Mary was preserved from all sin!

Jesus is your savior?
How?

By forgiving your past sins? Yes

But also by preserving you from sin!

and Mary was preserved from all sin, original and personal!
In the first moment of Her creation in virtue of the future merits of Jesus Christ!

Lk 1:37 For with God nothing shall be impossible

Lk 1:49 For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name.

Psalm 45:9 …upon thy right hand did stand the queen in gold of Ophir.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IS IT JUST ME OR DOES THEE FAITH PARROT the same stuff over and over again and what he brings
never justifies what the CC teaches . its like the fellow has his own giant CC go to book
yet neither knows nor understands nor can he defend what he believes on his own . No worries
most of the protestant realm does the same thing as well . CHOOSE ye this day SITE , CHOOSE CHRIST
and let no man decieve thee and learn those bibles well .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IS IT JUST ME OR DOES THEE FAITH PARROT the same stuff over and over again and what he brings
never justifies what the CC teaches . its like the fellow has his own giant CC go to book
yet neither knows nor understands nor can he defend what he believes on his own . No worries
most of the protestant realm does the same thing as well . CHOOSE ye this day SITE , CHOOSE CHRIST
and let no man decieve thee and learn those bibles well .

how can you on you’re own choose Christ???

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
how can you on you’re own choose Christ???
The same as anyone else does . No man can come to ME lest the FATHER draw him . AKA GOD draws them .
Dont need false teachers to lead me nor draw me to Christ . In truth they only lead and draw the unstable
and double minded to a christ that cannot save , to a image of GOD and of CHRIST that has been created by the minds of men
under the influence of he who has always desired to be as GOD . AKA , SATAN . Be aware cause his men are all over the place now .
Many anti christs have arisen and many of them are even leading churches my friend . Better learn our bibles for ourselves .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We read where a king of judah had to destroy the very image of the serpent that moses had raised up
due to the children of israel had turned it into an idol and were burning INCENSE unto it .
Now go to and behold the CC . It has turned what was meant to be for the praise of mary
INTO an abomination towards GOD . FOR while all generations were to call her blessed
they have made statues of her , pray to her and burn incense unto said statues . JUST LIKE israel of old did
SO TOO DOES THE CC . I pray and hope many folks will understand this simple message and flee her chambers and fast .

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
All have sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God .
There is none that are righteous .
Not one that has not sinned .
There is no salvation in any other religion .
And good works without faith in Christ saves none .
Just as faith without works is dead
so is works without faith .
Only one way , only one Name whereby one may be saved .
That is JESUS CHRIST .
That if you shall confess him by Mouth and believe that God has raised Him
from the dead you shall be saved .
When speaking to nicodemus , JESUS
said that GOD so loved the world that HE sent HIS only begotten Son
that who so ever BELIEVES in Him shall be saved .
He , JESUS , goes on to say but the who believes not shall be damned .
Let us also examine a man named cornelious .
In acts chapter ten we see a man
who had did many good works and many prayers unto God .
He was a gentile who prayed to the one true God of abraham .
He was in his house praying to God when an angel appeared
to Him and told him he had been heard for his many good alms and prayers .
Yet Even that man needed to hear one thing
in order to be saved . And he was told to send men unto Peter
who would tell him the words He needed to hear .
Whereby He and his household could be saved . IT was the glorious gospel .
God has chosen to save the people by the preaching of the gospel .
That all who do believe would be saved .
There simply is no other way , no other name whereby we must be saved .
Paul warned the church not to heed anyone , not even an angel
that brought any other gospel .
John said that if one brings not that gospel do not let them into your house
or bid them god speed .
So why do so many today entertain this other gospel
which is no gospel . The one that says
muslims , buddists , hindus atheists and etc
That if they simply do good they are saved . ITS A LIE .
And it is another jesus they preach , another false gospel
they do bring .
Satan knows how to deceive and he has no love for this world .
He lies to them through men even within christendom .
Let no man , woman or child enter into this lie .
Rather teach that to be saved ONE MUST BELIEVE in CHRIST JESUS .
All else is but vanity and it cannot save .
And if a man tells you HE knows JESUS
and that JESUS is just another way to GOD and that these other religions
have their way too . THAT MAN does not KNOW CHRIST
and is a liar . I say this out of great love for all peoples .
For I truly desire not one soul to perish .
The gospel that saves is real simple .
CALL upon the name of the LORD JESUS and ye shall be saved .
And if one truly belongs to Christ they won’t
call evil good and good evil . JESUS is not the minister of sin .
And we ought not to be either .

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
‭‭Romans‬ ‭10:9-10‬ ‭KJV‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
‭‭Acts‬ ‭4:12‬ ‭KJV‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Galatians‬ ‭1:6-8‬ ‭KJV‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:
11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.
2 John 1:9-11 KJV

14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
John‬ ‭3:14-19‬ ‭KJV‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

11 And, behold, immediately there were three men already come unto the house where I was, sent from Caesarea unto me.
12 And the Spirit bade me go with them, nothing doubting. Moreover these six brethren accompanied me, and we entered into the man's house:
13 And he shewed us how he had seen an angel in his house, which stood and said unto him, Send men to Joppa, and call for Simon, whose surname is Peter;
14 Who shall tell thee words, whereby thou and all thy house shall be saved.
15 And as I began to speak, the Holy Ghost fell on them, as on us at the beginning.
16 Then remembered I the word of the Lord, how that he said, John indeed baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost.
17 Forasmuch then as God gave them the like gift as he did unto us, who believed on the Lord Jesus Christ; what was I, that I could withstand God?
Acts‬ ‭11:11-17 ‭KJV‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

Reactions: amigo de christo

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
We read where a king of judah had to destroy the very image of the serpent that moses had raised up
due to the children of israel had turned it into an idol and were burning INCENSE unto it .
Now go to and behold the CC . It has turned what was meant to be for the praise of mary
INTO an abomination towards GOD . FOR while all generations were to call her blessed
they have made statues of her , pray to her and burn incense unto said statues . JUST LIKE israel of old did
SO TOO DOES THE CC . I pray and hope many folks will understand this simple message and flee her chambers and fast .
Forgot to add your name to the above post. @amigo de christo

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Forgot to add your name to the above post. @amigo de christo
We must get the truth out while there still be time to do so . For though the mockers mock and say his coming draws not nigh,
THEY are Dead wrong and cannot see the signs of the times . The DAY of the LORD will surely come and as a snare shall it
come upon the unbelieving world .

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The same as anyone else does . No man can come to ME lest the FATHER draw him . AKA GOD draws them .
Dont need false teachers to lead me nor draw me to Christ . In truth they only lead and draw the unstable
and double minded to a christ that cannot save , to a image of GOD and of CHRIST that has been created by the minds of men
under the influence of he who has always desired to be as GOD . AKA , SATAN . Be aware cause his men are all over the place now .
Many anti christs have arisen and many of them are even leading churches my friend . Better learn our bibles for ourselves .

does an entrance into the new covenant have to be minister to me?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our lady of Guadalupe appeared on Mexico in 1531 and converted 9 million sun worshiping pagans to Christ and His holy catholic faith!

Rev 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The main reason because she was the daughter of heli which the lineage goes back to David.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Angel of God, my guardian dear, to whom God’s love commits me here, ever this day be at my side to light to guard to rule and to guide!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Saint Michael the arch-angel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him we humbly pray, and do thou oh prince of the heavenly host cast into hell satan and all the evil spirits who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Send forth Oh Holy mother of God, the august queen of heaven Thy legions of holy angels and drive the evil spirits into hell and confusion!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We fly to Thy protection oh holy mother of God, despise not our petitions but in Thy mercy hear and answer me! Amen!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Saint Michael the arch-angel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him we humbly pray, and do thou oh prince of the heavenly host cast into hell satan and all the evil spirits who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls!

Why are you asking a dead person to protect you? If you want results, pray to God.

Also, Matthew 6:5-6, “Whenever you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, because they love to pray while standing in synagogues and on street corners so that people can see them. Truly I say to you, they have their reward! But whenever you pray, go into your inner room, close the door, and pray to your Father in secret. And your Father, who sees in secret, will reward you."

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Send forth Oh Holy mother of God, the august queen of heaven Thy legions of holy angels and drive the evil spirits into hell and confusion!

Why are you asking a dead person to protect you? If you want results, pray to God.

Also, Matthew 6:5-6, “Whenever you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, because they love to pray while standing in synagogues and on street corners so that people can see them. Truly I say to you, they have their reward! But whenever you pray, go into your inner room, close the door, and pray to your Father in secret. And your Father, who sees in secret, will reward you."

Status
Not open for further replies.