In that certainty…..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Timothy 1:4 (NASB20)
nor to pay attention to myths and endless genealogies, which give rise to useless speculation rather than advance the plan of God, which is by faith, so I urge you now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

‘advance the plan of God, which is by faith’

If one would be part of the plan of God faith is the prerequisite…. This constant faith in the operation of God in real time as one goes through their day… But faith that God would do what in real time? Manifest His will.. But what is His will that one is to put their faith in if they would want to be part of the plan of God?

God’s plan is always the manifestation of righteousness…. This is the faith that one is to have as one goes through their day.. That God would manifest righteousness in all their doings… For man does not know how to manifest righteousness at all times, but God does… This is the faith that furthers His plan, the plan to manifest righteousness in this creation, in all circumstances, be they of large or small things..

This is the one and only way to advance the plan of God… Man can not do it, but man can have faith in God to do it for them, through them… This is the faith that receives a witness that it is pleasing to God… For the witness of the Spirit is for all, to strengthen, support and encourage… For faith in God and the goodness of God to manifest righteousness at all times in real time is the joy of the heart..

This faith that wants nothing from God but the manifestation of righteousness is the faith that will receive what it has asked for, if it will but just refuse to let go of God… Which is all the heart has left, once it sees into the truth of ‘where am I to go, you have the words of eternal life’…. For God is grabbed unto by faith and by faith is His plan manifested…

Which once tasted in real time, does of a certainty, become the joy of the heart, for it soon sees that the manifestation of righteousness is the receiving of all good things…

Be blessed in that certainty…

A fellow believer, Not me

Reactions: Wynona

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The manifestation of righteousness...

Today I heard a saying that really stuck out to me.
"How you do this is how you do everything!"

How I do the laundry, how I keep my home, how I treat my spouse... they're all manifestations of faith and righteousness and should be done with excellence.

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The manifestation of righteousness...

Today I heard a saying that really stuck out to me.
"How you do this is how you do everything!"

How I do the laundry, how I keep my home, how I treat my spouse... they're all manifestations of faith and righteousness and should be done with excellence.

Yes, and they all are means to the expression of the perfection that is found in God..

Be so blessed in that expression, Not me

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus and Wynona