In the beginning was the Word

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

hhogletree

Sep 24, 2011
GA U.S.A.
And the Word was with God, and the Word was God .
By Herbert H. Ogletree
The same as we find it today coming from the King-James version of the Bible, coming from the one and only true Father of our one and only True Trinity of our one and only true Godheads of three, no more or no less but there is only one true and Great Heavenly Father and he is the one that rule over all of the three with in his very own Great Trinity of three .

Then God first came up with an idear of building an Heaven and Earth, and with it’s very own living soul unto the beginning of man, God knew that this was going to be one of his greatest of all jobs. This is when God first came up with his first devoted Son Jesus. Then the first time that Christ become recognized in Heaven, we find this in the beginning of Genesis, when God the Father said using, (Let us make man using the word for the very first time in pleural,-as he said in their very own Image and also after there very own like ness.)

Then we once again find Christ saying unto his Father in the Book of St-John in the seventeenth Chapter. (I have finished the work that you gave me to do here on earth, I have glorified you on the earth .And now O Father glorify thy me with thine own self as
It was before the world was.)
And we once again find Christ saying in the Book of St-John
In the fourteenth chapter.(With Christ saying, verily, verily, I say unto you, he that beliveth on me the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works shall he do for I go to the Father.)
With Christ saying- (If you ask anything in my name that I will do, if you keep my commandments, and I will pray ye the Father and he shall give you another Comforter, the same as we once again also find in the book of St- John being the Holy Spirit that he may abide with us forever. In the presents of our Great Heavenly Father.)

This is where the Glory of our Holy Spirit entered come into the Great Trinity making up the Glory of our one and only Great Trinity of Three , the Father the Son, and the Holy Ghost over the whole university that we live in here on earth today. Now after finding the Glory of our wonderful and most precious Heavenly Father that is over all of our Godhead that is over our one and only Trinity which is made up of three Great Gods, not one, or even two but the great number of Three)

We have to go through each of the three great doors of our one and only Trinty, with them being the one and only door key of our Heavenly Glory, the first being the Father, second being the Son, and third being the Holy Spirit. If we belive that there is only one God and that all the rest are all roll up into one neat passage of nothing but hope. I’m afraid that we will not even get to the door steps of our Great Glory land before all the Great Steps of Heaven will collapse before us..

This will be like an old broken down ladder with most of its steppes missing, you are not going to reach the top before the whole thing is going to collapses underneath you, and the top is still going to be still very fore off to be reached.. For we have found that Satan has made the greatest racket of all time here on earth with only one thing on his mind, and that was to destroy God along with man.
With man now also fighting for their own rights, of trying to overcome here on earth, this has also giving Satan a very good chance of trying to overcome within the whole world himself.. This is as man fight over who is God and who is not, and which God will be left standing when this is all over.

When it comes to Satan he never over look anyone, not even Christ the Son of God when he came to Earth. For the serpent really went to work on him with him being our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Then Jesus was led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.
Even O Lucifer the Devil wanted to be equated to God, how art thy fall from heaven, Old Lucifer sun of the morning! How art thy cut down to the grown, which didst weaken the nation! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascent into Heaven. I will exalt my throne above the stares of God; I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north; I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most high.
For if God spared not the angels that sinned. But cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be served unto judgment; And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eight person, a preacher of righteousness bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly.
Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the Lord, and in his law doth he meditate day and night going to the Book of Psalms we find with him.
All things are delivered unto me of my Father; and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father, neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him, witch is also the revealer of the Holy Spirit. Come unto us witch are of the of the Godhead, and all that are heavy laden, and we the Trinity will give them rest. For you will find that our yoke is easy, and our burdens are light.