In the hands of Satan

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the hands of Satan example one...

The first example I have of the life in the hands of the Satan is that of the William "Action" Jackson. When the boys of the devil got a hold of him they...

1. Stripped him naked tying his wrists and feet
2. Put a meat hook in his rectum to hoist him
3. Smashed his kneecaps with a bat and broke his ribs
4. Shot him with a gun and fried him with a wet cattle prod
5. Used water on him to get a better charge until he was screaming
6. Removed his private parts with a blow torch
7. Ferociously beaten with brass knuckles, stabbed over 113 times with ice picks, and had his throat cut with bayonets.

To quote an informant, ‘Jackson was hung up on that meathook,’ said Torello. ‘He was so heavy he bent it. He was on that thing three days before he croaked.’ Bucceri began to giggle, ‘Jackson, you shoulda seen the guy Like an elephant, he was, and when Jimmy hit him in the with that electric prod ...’ Torello interrupted excitedly. ‘He was floppin’ around on that hook, Jackie. We tossed water on him to give the prod a better charge, and he's screamin’ . . .’“

Samuel ‘Mad Sam’ DeStefano was said to have participated in this murder. Throughout his blood-soaked career, Mad Sam DeStefano was well-known for his violent antics. He even reportedly had a torture chamber in his sound-proofed basement along with a collection of tools with which he maimed his victims. His favorite was an ice pick. One informant who was close to DeStefano described him as a highly emotional, temperamental individual, extremely egotistical and concerned with his personal appearance. The walls of his home were lined with mirrors and as DeStefano talked to people, he constantly watched his reflection in the mirrors as he walked across the room. He was described as being of such a temperament that he could be crying at one moment and laughing the very next. One of his associates claimed to have once spotted DeStefano rolling on the floor, once again foaming at the mouth, and shouting to Satan, “I’m your servant; command me!”

Last edited:

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the hands of Satan example two... NFL player Zac Stacy gets taped beating girlfriend in front of their baby and then claims he was staged (click the "Watch on YouTube" video link to watch)...

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the hands of Satan example three... The Lord Jesus handed over into the same like treatment...

And the men that held Jesus mocked him, and smote him. And when they had blindfolded him, they struck him on the face, and asked him, saying, Prophesy, who is it that smote thee? - Luke 22:63-64

32 And there were also two other, malefactors, led with him to be put to death.
33 And when they were come to the place, which is called Calvary, there they crucified him, and the malefactors, one on the right hand, and the other on the left.
34 Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.
35 And the people stood beholding. And the rulers also with them derided him, saying, He saved others; let him save himself, if he be Christ, the chosen of God.
36 And the soldiers also mocked him, coming to him, and offering him vinegar,
37 And saying, If thou be the king of the Jews, save thyself.
38 And a superscription also was written over him in letters of Greek, and Latin, and Hebrew, This Is The King Of The Jews.
39 And one of the malefactors which were hanged railed on him, saying, If thou be Christ, save thyself and us.
40 But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation?
41 And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss.
42 And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.
43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.
44 And it was about the sixth hour, and there was a darkness over all the earth until the ninth hour.
45 And the sun was darkened, and the veil of the temple was rent in the midst.
46 And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost. - Luke 23

4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all. - Isaiah 53

And... Along with the Apostle Paul I must cry in this Easter season...

Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift. - 2 Corinthians 9:15

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Transgender in Tennessee recently shot kids and teachers, out of Hatred. Former worker at Walmart, 3 or 6 months ago, shot employees at break room and committed suicide. Uldav, Texas, 2022, kid shot staff and kids at school, because he couldn't graduate. In the hands of Satan. Last week. I was walking home from supermarket. Minding my own business. Across the street, sitting high up on stairs, empty building. Two yourng women started laughing at me, and said, he looked up. Kept laughing at me. I ignored them and said nothing. Acts 26:18. To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in Me.