income generation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Friends, you can pray God guide me and bless me so that I can generate some income and help few others here.

May the Lord draw you closer into His loving Embrace so that you can know His purposes for your life's work within God's Kingdom and that He empowers you with the means, knowledge and understanding to achieve your calling within His Kingdom when you have that understanding. May your light go forth as a beacon for others to see the pathway into God's Everlasting Kingdom for those with whom you rub shoulders with on a daily basis.

Shalom

Reactions: Nancy and My Dreams

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for a cart for you so you can sell vegetables! Remember the video of the half soda pop bottles on the wall? Would be good on your back too! :)
Thank you Lord that you heard my prayers for this, thank you Jesus, Amen.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Praying for a cart for you so you can sell vegetables! Remember the video of the half soda pop bottles on the wall? Would be good on your back too! :)
Thank you Lord that you heard my prayers for this, thank you Jesus, Amen.

Yes, thank you sis. Nancy.

Yes yes that's a nice idea

Reactions: Nancy and Lambano