Inevitably Two Masters

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But it confirms you're doing God's will. The former mayor did the same thing to my property, not once. Twice. But it payed off because he's out of office now and the city is changing. I went to jail 3 times for activism against him. The first two times I was away from my property he bulldozed just before the harvest. The new mayor apologized and asks for me.
So I would consider the mayor that bulldozed your property, the unjust steward. Not you, you did the work, was willing to pay the bill.
But he came and took it back and pocketed what? what did he get out of that? nothing.
But now there is a new guy in town and you both get blessed.
Amen

Reactions: Bartholomew Jones

Bartholomew Jones

Nov 6, 2020
Uniontown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I would consider the mayor that bulldozed your property, the unjust steward. Not you, you did the work, was willing to pay the bill.
But he came and took it back and pocketed what? what did he get out of that? nothing.
But now there is a new guy in town and you both get blessed.
Amen
No. He's the guy that burried his talent. No hope for him.

Reactions: Ziggy

Bartholomew Jones

Nov 6, 2020
Uniontown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said to his disciples, whosoever you forgive is forgiven. Whosoever you do not forgive is not forgiven. I take my liberty with that promise. (But at the end of the day I surrender all judgment to God)

Bartholomew Jones

Nov 6, 2020
Uniontown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I found the crossroads...

was an interesting journey.
Somebody hacked into blueletterbible.org, now I have to chase the bible verses.
Who would do a thing like that.. grrr
See. It's better to actually "search the Scriptures," page by page like it says. Some day the whole system will fail.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This what I got on blueletterbible.org

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.blueletterbible.org (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID
Help improve security on the web for everyone by sending URLs of some pages you visit, limited system information, and some page content to Google. Privacy policy

www.blueletterbible.org normally uses encryption to protect your information. When Google Chrome tried to connect to www.blueletterbible.org this time, the website sent back unusual and incorrect credentials. This may happen when an attacker is trying to pretend to be www.blueletterbible.org, or a Wi-Fi sign-in screen has interrupted the connection. Your information is still secure because Google Chrome stopped the connection before any data was exchanged.

You cannot visit www.blueletterbible.org right now because the website uses HSTS. Network errors and attacks are usually temporary, so this page will probably work later.

Bartholomew Jones

Nov 6, 2020
Uniontown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This what I got on blueletterbible.org

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.blueletterbible.org (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID
Help improve security on the web for everyone by sending URLs of some pages you visit, limited system information, and some page content to Google. Privacy policy

www.blueletterbible.org normally uses encryption to protect your information. When Google Chrome tried to connect to www.blueletterbible.org this time, the website sent back unusual and incorrect credentials. This may happen when an attacker is trying to pretend to be www.blueletterbible.org, or a Wi-Fi sign-in screen has interrupted the connection. Your information is still secure because Google Chrome stopped the connection before any data was exchanged.

You cannot visit www.blueletterbible.org right now because the website uses HSTS. Network errors and attacks are usually temporary, so this page will probably work later.
I don't try to secure my stuff here. I understand though.

Computer science was my minor. When I was getting to know the chair of the department he started showing me how to hack my way around the college files and stuff. I immediately retorted, "I don't need to know that. I just want to know how to program."

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Problem is I can't see real good. I zoom in on the online so I can see it better.
And find things faster.
My eyes are getting old.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I found something... at the crossroads.
And I'm literally afraid to say it.
After my pow wow with Paul.. I don't want to upset the apple cart.
But it's so much cooler than what I first believed.

How a man would lay down his life for his "friends" .
Even though they hated him enough to leave him stranded and alone.
And even try to kill him.
castaway even..
what a "blessing"

Hugs

Bartholomew Jones

Nov 6, 2020
Uniontown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

castaway even..
what a "blessing"

Hugs
Sounds like Joseph, son of Israel.

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

castaway even..
what a "blessing"

Hugs
And that He did for you. Happy Thanksgiving!

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To follow the god of gold and silver, is another of the devils devices, and it is a big one. For by it, many will fall.

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The point is that resistance is better than acceptance. Of course we HAVE TO use money. But as the parable says, if you hold to God, that is, if he's your chief dependency, then you'll despise having to use money. It's not a need, as God is. It's a have to.

that's horse dump, Abraham was a wealthy man, King David was a wealthy man, the Egyptians gave the Israelites gold and moneys to leave their country. "despise having to use money" is a lie and a distorted view of reality.

Reactions: Bartholomew Jones

Bartholomew Jones

Nov 6, 2020
Uniontown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that's horse dump, Abraham was a wealthy man, King David was a wealthy man, the Egyptians gave the Israelites gold and moneys to leave their country. "despise having to use money" is a lie and a distorted view of reality.
Money today is cheap, and keeps getting cheaper. Abraham's money was costly.