inflation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, you can pray the inflation decrease alot.
Vegetable items have increased alot, like Tomato which used to be RS 20-30 per kg is being sold at RS 100 -200, in different places. As these prices increases , prices of other commodities also increases.
You can pray these high prices come down, and it will be blessings to public and family who suffer due to price increase.

Thank you!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Friends, you can pray the inflation decrease alot.
Vegetable items have increased alot, like Tomato which used to be RS 20-30 per kg is being sold at RS 100 -200, in different places. As these prices increases , prices of other commodities also increases.
You can pray these high prices come down, and it will be blessings to public and family who suffer due to price increase.

Thank you!
Here in Australia MD the price of tomato's varies from week to week from 300-700 rupees per kilo

Reactions: Nancy and My Dreams

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, I think this is worldwide at the moment. Our prices have been increasing for a long time. Our energy prices have just started to come down a little- so perhaps we all need to pray for each others country and needs and the pressures it places on all of us financially xxx

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes Rita, it is everywhere. It seems weekly that all the main staples are way up. Some things seemed to have even doubled within a week!

It seems the black horse is riding!

"5And when the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!” Then I looked and saw a black horse, and its rider held in his hand a pair of scales. 6And I heard what sounded like a voice from among the four living creatures, saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius, and do not harm the oil and wine.” 7And when the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, “Come!”…"Rev 6:5-7

Reactions: Debp and My Dreams