Info Needed On Napoleon Hill

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lotan

Feb 3, 2010
Mackay, Australia
I'm looking for some info from a Christian perspective on Napoleon Hill, the writer of books such as "Think And Grow Rich". Apparently Hill had some form of Christian faith early in his life but from what I can find from this article: http://ezinearticles...-Two&id=3344248 he went off the rails fairly badly and started to communicate with the dead and other spirits.

Can anyone point me to more (online if possible) info on him, especially a Christian answer to the 6 ghosts or 6 universal fears as listed by Hill? Any help is really appreciated.

TheUnworthyServant

Jan 30, 2010
Florida
I'm looking for some info from a Christian perspective on Napoleon Hill, the writer of books such as "Think And Grow Rich". Apparently Hill had some form of Christian faith early in his life but from what I can find from this article: http://ezinearticles...-Two&id=3344248 he went off the rails fairly badly and started to communicate with the dead and other spirits.

Can anyone point me to more (online if possible) info on him, especially a Christian answer to the 6 ghosts or 6 universal fears as listed by Hill? Any help is really appreciated.

I tried reading his book "Think and grow rich" but I only made it through two chapters. Sounded a bit "New Age" to me. This of course is just my opinion and I have no background on the man. But I will say that if you think the Holy Spirit is telling you something negative about this man. Then I suggest you do not involve yourself with his teachings. Listen to God above all else.

Lotan

Feb 3, 2010
Mackay, Australia
I tried reading his book "Think and grow rich" but I only made it through two chapters. Sounded a bit "New Age" to me. This of course is just my opinion and I have no background on the man. But I will say that if you think the Holy Spirit is telling you something negative about this man. Then I suggest you do not involve yourself with his teachings. Listen to God above all else.

Thanks for the reply. Love your personal statement of faith. :)

TheUnworthyServant

Jan 30, 2010
Florida
Thanks Lotan

May the LORD bless thee and keep thee. May the LORD make his face shine upon thee and be gracious unto thee. May the LORD lift up his countenance upon thee and give thee peace. Amen